Last Post on Laughable BDC Forum NINE DAYS AGO...Bwah ha ha ha

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: Last Post on Laughable BDC Forum NINE DAYS AGO...Bwah ha ha ha

In response to Sheeple-Nation's comment:

And the THIRD "Most Popular" Thread's (Not counting mine) last post was TWENTY TWO DAYS AGO!!!!!

And the total number of posts on these 1-4 "Hot" threads is only EIGHT....

BWAH HA HA HA HA.....AT THAT RATE, IDIOT BOY "WhereAmINow" will lose his job becuase they don't need monitors for Forums where nobody posts anything.....Bwah ha ha ha

I remember back before BDC made the decision to kill this forum. One of my Threads "McCain "War Hero" Fraud", had several hundred posts and OVER TWO THOUSAND "LOOKS".

That's more than all the posts on this forum for last 6 months.

Congratulations to BDC. Even though it cost them desperately needed ad revenue, they stepped up and made certain that no real news of any kind would be seen on their DOA forum.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

Theodore Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

Sheeple-Nation,

"And the THIRD "Most Popular" Thread's (Not counting mine) last post was TWENTY TWO DAYS AGO!!!!!"

Not to question your reading conprehension, but try looking at GENERAL POLITICS.

I belive you will find you are incorrect in your above statement. 

22 days ago!!! Even with the long holiday weekend, people were posting today, including myself. And the third most popular thread 's last post was today...not 22 days ago.

I know you live in National Politics BUT you either needed to specify that in your post or ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Sheeple-Nation,

Btw, have you reached out to your twin yet?

You both belong in National and World Politics. 

He really could use a buddy/mentor. You do not have to trust me. Just look at his posts and resonses to them.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from walllykent. Show walllykent's posts

Boy, you're really stinkin up the joint over at cbs boston forums.   Jewsdidthis........how, you....

n response to Sheeple-Nation's comment:

And the THIRD "Most Popular" Thread's (Not counting mine) last post was TWENTY TWO DAYS AGO!!!!!

And the total number of posts on these 1-4 "Hot" threads is only EIGHT....

BWAH HA HA HA HA.....AT THAT RATE, IDIOT BOY "WhereAmINow" will lose his job becuase they don't need monitors for Forums where nobody posts anything.....Bwah ha ha ha

I remember back before BDC made the decision to kill this forum. One of my Threads "McCain "War Hero" Fraud", had several hundred posts and OVER TWO THOUSAND "LOOKS".

That's more than all the posts on this forum for last 6 months.

Congratulations to BDC. Even though it cost them desperately needed ad revenue, they stepped up and made certain that no real news of any kind would be seen on their DOA forum.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

Theodore Roosevelt (1858 - 1919)

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts