Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!

Hey righties have you ever heard of a Bronx Cheer ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!

Most people actually post said polls and have links to them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Way to post the link to the poll, lol.

Oh and is this one of those time's polls that  ask 50% dems 30% GOPers, and 20% Indy's?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Let me see if I can post like Sledge-o-matic:

Obama loses to Cain 99 to nothing.

Yah, it's kinda silly.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!:
    [QUOTE]Not that I put any faith in any poll, but since you were all too lazy to actually type "time poll" into google, here ya go. http://swampland.time.com/2011/10/13/time-poll-obama-leads-head-to-head-match-ups-with-republican-rivals/
    Posted by movingtarget3[/QUOTE]

Has nothing to do with laziness. It's about accountability. I don't expect you to understand jerk off

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : Time magazine?  Are you kidding? Make sure you hold on to it OK.  You`ll be clutching it in your hands next Nov when Obama loses 58-42.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Time is right down the middle...of the extreme left opinions.  Not worth the time to read.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed tonight.
    Posted by movingtarget3[/QUOTE]

If you're talking to me you couldn't be more wrong. But what else is new?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : Got a link?
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]

Click on the dates he gave you that is the link smart guy, lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

jedwardnicky I'm not the lazy one. The righties always except other people to do their thinking for them because if they thought on their own they wouldn't be righties any more. The saps !!!!

What did I do wrong ?

I read a story about the latest Time Poll showing Obama ahead of his opponents and that voters were with the dems on the issues of taxes. So I shared the GOOD NEWS with all my pals on this thread and I get attacked.

It isn't my fault that reasonable people are finally starting to realize that the FAILED and UN-American policies of the " cheap labor" conservatives are treasonous to this country !

I'm hurt and sadden that I'm the bearer of good news that the country is finally waking up to 30 years of being lied to and I'm being made fun of.

BTW righties, do you know what a Bronx Cheer is ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]jedwardnicky I'm not the lazy one. The righties always except other people to do their thinking for them because if they thought on their own they wouldn't be righties any more. The saps !!!! What did I do wrong ? I read a story about the latest Time Poll showing Obama ahead of his opponents and that voters were with the dems on the issues of taxes. So I shared the GOOD NEWS with all my pals on this thread and I get attacked. It isn't my fault that reasonable people are finally starting to realize that the FAILED and UN-American policies of the " cheap labor" conservatives are treasonous to this country ! I'm hurt and sadden that I'm the bearer of good news that the country is finally waking up to 30 years of being lied to and I'm being made fun of. BTW righties, do you know what a Bronx Cheer is ?
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

That's true sister every bad bill in the last 30 heck the last 50 years was done by the GOP, the Dmes have never passed even one bad bill they are so perfect it scares me.

I mean its not like the dems with a huge majority would pass a huge bill, lets call it ObamaCare that even this week they might admit parts of it don't work, that would never happen.

Dodd, Frank, Frannie Mae, Freddie Mac.  What could go wrong?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : You realize that Movingtarget did not create this thread right? No, he merely provided the requested link in support of the subject of this thread while pointing out how lazy Sister and Pink were for not doing the grunt work. As to accountability, he stood up, and took it upon himself. I don't expect you to understand jerk off.

Hey stupid, my point about accountability was towards the OP. It's the norm to post links to polls or any statement that people deem as fact. It's about backing up ones claim. But I don't expect YOU to understand something so fundamentally common. Have a nice day sweetheart!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : Thank you for clearing that up. So what you're saying is that your post about accountability was towards the OP (Sister), but you posted it as a responce to Moving for providing requested link.

Sigh.....who was the one who posted to me with a wiseass comment? Yup you guessed it....Moving. So I was merely pointing out to Moving that my original post about asking for a link was about ACCOUNTABILTY and not laziness. Got it NOW?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : Has nothing to do with laziness. It's about accountability. I don't expect you to understand jerk off
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Pinky is in a rightwing tizzy - again. Call Dr. Phil, Pinky. You'll be his biggest challenge...............

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : Pinky is in a rightwing tizzy - again. Call Dr. Phil, Pinky. You'll be his biggest challenge...............
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Not surprising you'd think holding one accountable would be viewed as a "rightwing tizzy". Sheesh....do ANY liberals believe in accountability??? Any at all???

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

OK shumirules so now you want to deprive citizens healthcare !

The healthcare act isn't perfect but it's a start. The bill "Obamacare" is something the gop was all for before they were against it. The  individual mandate was a republican idea in the first place and the insurance companies still set the rate so what is the problem ?

What a bunch of  hypocritical losers. 

Because Obama and the dems passed a bill that actually helps the millions of citzens in this country the gop is against it.

Anyway what has the gop offered to replace it ? romneycare !

shumirules name a bill that the gop has passed that was in the best interest of every single citizen of the U.S.A . ?

The dubya tax cuts ?

Medicare Part D ?

Cutting unemployment benefits for millions ?

The most devastating attack every committed on the U.S.A. has been the irresponsible actions of the gop !

Sections
Shortcuts