Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!

In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!:
    OK shumirules so now you want to deprive citizens healthcare ! The healthcare act isn't perfect but it's a start. The bill "Obamacare" is something the gop was all for before they were against it. The  individual mandate was a republican idea in the first place and the insurance companies still set the rate so what is the problem ? What a bunch of  hypocritical losers.  Because Obama and the dems passed a bill that actually helps the millions of citzens in this country the gop is against it.   Anyway what has the gop offered to replace it ? romneycare ! shumirules name a bill that the gop has passed that was in the best interest of every single citizen of the U.S.A . ? The dubya tax cuts ? Medicare Part D ? Cutting unemployment benefits for millions ? The most devastating attack every committed on the U.S.A. has been the irresponsible actions of the gop !
    Posted by Sistersledge

Sister clam down.

I am not against healthcare, don't know any GOPer who is.

What I am talking about is CLASS ( look it up its part of ObamaCare )  it does not work it was a dream of Sen. Kennedy, and surprise it would be a money pit.

Medicare part D was everything bad about a  Rep. trying to act like a Dem.  something Bush did way to often.

Cutting who's unemployment benefits, people last I checked were able to get 99 week on unemployment, used to be like 26 weeks, that is a cut to you?

As to blaming the GOP for 911 and calling the most devastating attack in US history, ever here of pearl harbor, I guess the dems let that happen too, right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules I'm saying "tongue in cheek" that the " gop " itself was the weapon of mass destruction that was unleashed on the U.S.A. .

I was being a wise @$$ !!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes!:
    In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : Not surprising you'd think holding one accountable would be viewed as a "rightwing tizzy". Sheesh....do ANY liberals believe in accountability??? Any at all???
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Us Liberals sure do seem to be more "accountable" when it comes to serving our country. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : Us Liberals sure do seem to be more "accountable" when it comes to serving our country. 
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

How is that girl?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Us Liberals sure do seem to be more "accountable" when it comes to serving our country. 
    posted by AlleyCntBruin

Can you prove that? Any links supporting your theory that liberals serve in the military more than conservatives do? I would love to see your data backing this up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Us Liberals sure do seem to be more "accountable" when it comes to serving our country.   posted by AlleyCntBruin Can you prove that? Any links supporting your theory that liberals serve in the military more than conservatives do? I would love to see your data backing this up.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

No she can not back it up, she never can, never even tries.

Alley just puts out her lies, and gets mad at anyone who points out her falsehoods.

If you even question a liberal like alley then they think you are racist.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : If you're talking to me you couldn't be more wrong. But what else is new?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

living on this board all week and posting in the middle of Saturday afternoon...it really must svck to you

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : If you're talking to me you couldn't be more wrong. But what else is new?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

living on this board all week and posting in the middle of Saturday afternoon...it really must svck to you

I was sitting in a hospital room visiting my mother after her surgery on Sat. so I surfed the web for a bit while she slept. If that makes it suck for me I'm ok with that. How ya like me NOW?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : In Response to Re: Latest Time Poll; Obama ahead of rivals, voters side with Dems on taxes! : If you're talking to me you couldn't be more wrong. But what else is new? Posted by WhichOnesPink living on this board all week and posting in the middle of Saturday afternoon...it really must svck to you I was sitting in a hospital room visiting my mother after her surgery on Sat. so I surfed the web for a bit while she slept. If that makes it suck for me I'm ok with that. How ya like me NOW?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

it still svcks to be you....all the best to your mother cherish what you have mine passed 10 years ago.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

posted by AlleyCntBruin

Can you prove that? Any links supporting your theory that liberals serve in the military more than conservatives do? I would love to see your data backing this up.

Still no links eh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Us Liberals sure do seem to be more "accountable" when it comes to serving our country.  posted by AlleyCntBruin Can you prove that? Any links supporting your theory that liberals serve in the military more than conservatives do? I would love to see your data backing this up. Still no links eh?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

He has them all in his little brain.

Sections
Shortcuts