Letterman v Palin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Re: Letterman v Palin

...so if I said that Sarah Palin was a filthy wh#re with a mouth like a fish...will you lgithen up and not get all a-dither?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

is a mouth like a fish necessarily a bad thing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]is a mouth like a fish necessarily a bad thing?
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]...not necessarily. she could probably get a golf ball thru a hose....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Or the chrome of a trailer hitch.

Good fun and not a 14 year old in sight!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Or the chrome of a trailer hitch. Good fun and not a 14 year old in sight!
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]...and not a tightie rightie saying a word! Guess they have "lightened up" as they love to say...not talking about daughters, or family. Just the media-hungry dimwit that she is...and HOPEFULLY the GOP candidate in 2012

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Ah, but the hefty lefties who went bananas over someone calling Chelsea a dog was a completely different story and absolutely justified.

I get it man, its pretty easy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

You can't compare what Letterman said to what Don Imus said.

Middle-aged white people and their children are not a protected species.

(duck and cover)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Bwa!

The same lefty liberals claiming thin skinned republicans are making too much out of a joke by David Letterman are pi55ing themselves over some "GOP activist" I never heard of commenting on HIS FACEBOOK PAGE that a gorilla is Michelle Obama's ancestor.

If nothing else these dolts have a sense of timing!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

Will read the new posts later.

New action:  web site and rally planned:  firedavidletterman.comInnocent

Think we need a special prosecutor to investigate toilet seat gate given Michele and Hillary's extra wide rear ends.  We need to protect the chippendale chairs and the air quality of the white house especially until it is determined the power of the ferts and excrements that come from such wide bottoms.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

[QUOTE]Sara84? - the first time was funny, but the rest: not so much.  And herein speaks to why there are so few conservative comedians -  not enough new material.  Note Dennis Miller's best days were invariably during the 90's when Clinton was in WH.  Give Obama four years, and a new DM will emerge, guaranteed. - I have no comment as to the relative "offens-ability" of any woman's derriere, black or white.  I'm married.
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize you know the political leaning of all comedians. I like Brian Regan and Jim Gaffigan. Could you let me know their political affiliations? Thanks!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

The same lefty liberals claiming thin skinned republicans are making too much out of a joke by David Letterman are pi55ing themselves over some "GOP activist" I never heard of commenting on HIS FACEBOOK PAGE that a gorilla is Michelle Obama's ancestor.

If nothing else these dolts have a sense of timing!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3rdworldcountry. Show 3rdworldcountry's posts

do you have a problem with gorillas?

hey, when you listen to the news they're always gushing over her firm arms and all that Pilates c r a   p.

she needs to take a wood chipper to her b u t t.

you have to use special lenses to get all of it in a photo op

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMovieFan. Show TheMovieFan's posts

[QUOTE]And there's STILL 2 million hits of outrage from the left. So much for the dish not take argument. Thanks
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

I thought the planned remark on Rush's part was rather cruel but I wasn't wetting my pants over it nor was I planning to join any rally against Rush over it.

Around the same time, SNL had a skit where a dejected Bill & Hillary were disappointed that a leather clad Madonna chose a frightened Chelsea over them for...whatever.  I thought it was funny.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

[QUOTE]sara,  bravo, you proved your point many times over...how liberals are such... rear ends. ...they get all thin skinned and flustered when harmless jokes are made about the size of liberal rear ends.... But jokes about knocking up Palin's 14 yr old daughter? hardy har har, lighten up...
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

If I read you right, I agree.  Palin was right on in pointing out that Letterman had projected his sexual fantasy onto her 14 yo.

If he was referring to Bristol, a young woman who apparently had unprotected sex with her boyfriend when she was still in high school, he implied that she was some sort of pr0stitute (the Spitzer remark), described a ra pe in front of her mother (A-Rod remark) while calling the accomplished  Gov. of Alaska a sl ut.
    Those comments on national tv on public airwaves are well beyond any comment about the adult Michele who 'pimps', as the commentator said about Chelsea Clinton, for Obama.  Michele is a powerful woman due to her husband.

How pathetic to pick on a new mother who is exposing herself to help other children avoid the mistake and hardship she made.

Sounds like sexual harassment.  The leftist media would never tolerate such comments about any of their own.  Good for the Palin's for speaking out.  They are in the mainstream on this issue and shouldn't drop it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

Movie Fan, even if Rush made a joke, it was not a sexually assaultive joke on a young woman suggesting it would be funny if she were r a ped.  Can't you see the difference?
     Also,The media was all over him.  He was not on a major network at the time, and it occured just as Bob in VA said...there was no direct assault on Chelsea just an unfortunate timing in relation to a picture.

MHC, what about the media's and Dave's obsession with Palin and her children.  She had gone to NY to speak to a group on autism and she and her children were the object of a verbal sexual assault on national tv.  Dave has constantly made her a target.  And you get all bent out of shape over a few jokes about huge Michele who is married to the most powerful man in the world.  You just show how screwed up some in the left really are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

[QUOTE]do you have a problem with gorillas? hey, when you listen to the news they're always gushing over her firm arms and all that Pilates c r a   p. she needs to take a wood chipper to her b u t t. you have to use special lenses to get all of it in a photo op
    Posted by 3rdworldcountry[/QUOTE]

Ha ha.  So true.  She is huge.  I think the media thinks if they say she is good looking enough they will make it true...like the story 'the emperor's new clothes'.

There is a spread on her and the Frence PM wife, the model side by side.  Unintendly very cruel to Michele who is huge huge huge.  They try to only photo her from the waist up to hide the wonder that is her huge backside.   She really does look like a horse with her  hair all frizzy and sticking out.  Well maybe the new president likes horses...a real animal lover!!Innocent.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Ha ha.  So true.  She is huge.  I think the media thinks if they say she is good looking enough they will make it true...like the story 'the emperor's new clothes'. There is a spread on her and the Frence PM wife, the model side by side.  Unintendly very cruel to Michele who is huge huge huge.  They try to only photo her from the waist up to hide the wonder that is her huge backside.   She really does look like a horse with her  hair all frizzy and sticking out.  Well maybe the new president likes horses...a real animal lover!! .  
    Posted by sara84[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but do you think your ongoing rant against Mrs. Obama some how makes up for Letterman's bad joke?  Pretty ironic.   And it is not like the First Lady endorsed the comedy.   Shouldn't you to be fair at least make fun of Letterman's backside or Mrs. Letterman's? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

What, does dexter have a new identity now?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

Well Reubenhop, why are you so thin skinned?

I already posted that the s k a n k that Letterman knocked up should be jealous of his sexual fantasies regarding the Palins.  But, as I already posted, what do you expect from a perv who looks like Alfred E Newman.

Michele has a huge backside and I am worried about the safety of delicate antique chairs.  I am also curious about toilet seat changes made in the white house to accomodate her huge backside and that of Hillary.  Its history, Reuban.  I mean think of the past first ladies who were more normally sized.

And I wonder about the president being attracted to someone who looks like a horse.  Does it mean that he has special feelings for animals?

Just picture the Senate Hearings with a special prosecutor discussing the toilet seats in the White house and studies as to whether huge back sides produce huge ferts and what they does to the air quality.  Don't you think that would be great.

Dave verbally sexually assaulted some women, including a child.  All I am doing is talking about powerful adults in the public arena.  I am shocked...shocked that someone like you can't tell the difference.

Now think of the SNL skits possible around toilet seats, ferts, rears, and horses.  Don't be so thin skinned, Reub.Innocent

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

Just curious. If some conservative comedian (Dennis Miller?) made joked about Arod impregnating one of the Obama kids, would the left HOOOOWL?  (and rightfully so)

Me thinks yes.

Letterman jumped the shark about 20 years ago. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMovieFan. Show TheMovieFan's posts

[QUOTE]Movie Fan, even if Rush made a joke, it was not a sexually assaultive joke on a young woman suggesting it would be funny if she were r a ped.  Can't you see the difference?
    Posted by sara84[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...if you are suggesting that I thought that the remark made on the 14 year old was OK, you are wrong.  I do get a difference though.  Unacceptable remarks on the family members of Democrats is OK and fair game while unacceptable remarks on the family members of Republicans is...well...unacceptable.  Now I get it.  I have wondered why all the vicious caricatures made to describe Michele Obama are somehow OK.  Her children must find it hilarious when they hear of them.  When 13 year old Chelsea heard that Rush described her as a dog, she must have laughed as hard as all those wonderful thoughtful caring conservatives who go a chuckle out it.  Nearly all 13 year old girls would feel special to be called a "dog" on a nationally syndicated program.  Yes, I do get it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Great stuff movie, particularly after 8 years of the compassionate left calling the Bush twins skanks and wh0res.

Oh the sanctimony!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Well Reubenhop, why are you so thin skinned? I already posted that the s k a n k that Letterman knocked up should be jealous of his sexual fantasies regarding the Palins.  But, as I already posted, what do you expect from a perv who looks like Alfred E Newman. Michele has a huge backside and I am worried about the safety of delicate antique chairs.  I am also curious about toilet seat changes made in the white house to accomodate her huge backside and that of Hillary.  Its history, Reuban.  I mean think of the past first ladies who were more normally sized. And I wonder about the president being attracted to someone who looks like a horse.  Does it mean that he has special feelings for animals? Just picture the Senate Hearings with a special prosecutor discussing the toilet seats in the White house and studies as to whether huge back sides produce huge ferts and what they does to the air quality.  Don't you think that would be great. Dave verbally sexually assaulted some women, including a child.  All I am doing is talking about powerful adults in the public arena.  I am shocked...shocked that someone like you can't tell the difference. Now think of the SNL skits possible around toilet seats, ferts, rears, and horses.  Don't be so thin skinned, Reub.
    Posted by sara84[/QUOTE]

Did you have trouble with potty training?   Bizarre rant.  Therapy can help.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMovieFan. Show TheMovieFan's posts

[QUOTE]Great stuff movie, particularly after 8 years of the compassionate left calling the Bush twins skanks and wh0res. Oh the sanctimony! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

Greg, I agree it was wrong.  When Bush was in office, the daily postings on this site calling the Bush daughters the vilest of names like they were the children of Democrats was wrong.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]Greg, I agree it was wrong.  When Bush was in office, the daily postings on this site calling the Bush daughters the vilest of names like they were the children of Democrats was wrong.
    Posted by TheMovieFan[/QUOTE]

Well, that kinda takes the wind out of this comment by you:

Unacceptable remarks on the family members of Democrats is OK and fair game while unacceptable remarks on the family members of Republicans is...well...unacceptable.  Now I get it.

No, I don't think so

Sections
Shortcuts