Letterman v Palin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Re: Letterman v Palin

"hello everybody, I'm David Letterman, your good will ambassador.

I talked to my mom and ah, she's siding with the governor.  Thats ok
    mom, I get it.

But honestly, how many of you are here hoping that I'll offend someone
    else?"

Standing O

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

No Movie Fan, the point is that you think its ok when people you don't like are savaged and in this case verbally sexually assaulted.   David essentially called Palin a sl ut.  She is a long time married woman, accomplished in her own right ( her accomplishments were not gained because she married someone...Clinton; she had a better resume than Ob. when he ran for office), she always dresses in  appropriately.  She is beautiful, so apparently Dave and some libs think beautiful accomplished women and moms are sl uts.    You think that's ok but then protest when I point out something that is plainly visible....Michele and Hillary's rear.  Michele is no beauty queen, and the media is making a fool of her by trying to make her one.  What woman would want to look like her?  A tra n ny perhaps but no woman would.  Michele should as Barbara Bush  (no beauty queen) not try to be something she is not.

Michele is also not a vulnerable new Mom  or a child.  Letterman essentially called Bristol a sl ut and a wh0re and there is no evidence of either.  You find that funny.   Well Michele and Hillary's huge rears are fact and are funny.

Dont' be so thinnned skinned, hypocritcal and leave children alone.  Dave is a perv who should be fired.Innocent

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

I am shocked by some of the thin skinned posters on this site who apparently only find jokes about people they don't like funny!!
     I am talking about white house history here and serious historic preservation.  Given the wide girth of Hillary and Michele's back side, I ask if special toilet seats needed to be installed in the white house and other places visited.  Such an installation would indeed be historic and should be noted in history books.   As a lover of national antigues I ask what has been done to protect fragile chairs and other furnature from being harmed by the focused weight of huge rear ends being placed on them.

Obvioulsy we need a special prosecutor and Senate investigation to gather sizes of the rear ends involved and to compare their girth with the size of the furnature in th eWhite House.  Special panels need to be formed to study the fert volume that comes from huge rears to see if air quality devices need to be installed.  We must protect the air quality and ozone layer around the white house for future generations.

I think Pat Lahey, Senator from VT. is a natural to head the fert study, don't you?Innocent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Movie Fan, even if Rush made a joke, it was not a sexually assaultive joke on a young woman suggesting it would be funny if she were r a ped.  Can't you see the difference?  Also,The media was all over him.  He was not on a major network at the time, and it occured just as Bob in VA said...there was no direct assault on Chelsea just an unfortunate timing in relation to a picture. MHC, what about the media's and Dave's obsession with Palin and her children.  She had gone to NY to speak to a group on autism and she and her children were the object of a verbal sexual assault on national tv.  Dave has constantly made her a target.  And you get all bent out of shape over a few jokes about huge Michele who is married to the most powerful man in the world.  You just show how screwed up some in the left really are.
    Posted by sara84

You really are a loon, aren't you??  Sexual assault???  Right. The attempt at humor was bad and failed, and showed Letterman's joke writers don't do research.  Nothing else.  Sarah Palin is fair game, as with any politician.  They put themselves out there. I'm far from bent out of shape about your comments regarding Michelle Obama's rear.  I've never noticed it one way or another, and merely pointed out that she wears a size 10, which is not a "plus" size. 

As Letterman said, if you have to explain a joke, it isn't funny.  Same is true for your attempts at humor on the subject of Hillary Clinton or Michelle Obama's rear ends.  It isn't funny.  Dave wasn't funny, you aren't funny.  Crawl back under the bridge

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Did you have trouble with potty training?   Bizarre rant.  Therapy can help.
    Posted by Reubenhop

She must have....that would explain her obsessions.  And I would likely say Mrs. H.W. Bush had a more ample tush than Mrs. Obama, and perhaps even Laura Bush did.  I've really never studied such a thing. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

I am shocked by some of the thin skinned posters on this site who apparently only find jokes about people they don't like funny!!  I am talking about white house history here and serious historic preservation.  Given the wide girth of Hillary and Michele's back side, I ask if special toilet seats needed to be installed in the white house and other places visited.  Such an installation would indeed be historic and should be noted in history books.   As a lover of national antigues I ask what has been done to protect fragile chairs and other furnature from being harmed by the focused weight of huge rear ends being placed on them. Obvioulsy we need a special prosecutor and Senate investigation to gather sizes of the rear ends involved and to compare their girth with the size of the furnature in th eWhite House.  Special panels need to be formed to study the fert volume that comes from huge rears to see if air quality devices need to be installed.  We must protect the air quality and ozone layer around the white house for future generations. I think Pat Lahey, Senator from VT. is a natural to head the fert study, don't you?
    Posted by sara84

Here is my response to MHC.  Don't despair, wideload.   You seem more than  qualified to be an aide on the fert study.Laughing

Michele is no size ten, unless that it a tent size.  She is making a fool of herself by trying to pretend to be a beauty queen. She shames America with her pretense. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Ha ha.  So true.  She is huge.  I think the media thinks if they say she is good looking enough they will make it true...like the story 'the emperor's new clothes'. There is a spread on her and the Frence PM wife, the model side by side.  Unintendly very cruel to Michele who is huge huge huge.  They try to only photo her from the waist up to hide the wonder that is her huge backside.   She really does look like a horse with her  hair all frizzy and sticking out.  Well maybe the new president likes horses...a real animal lover!! .  
    Posted by sara84

Tell me, sara, are you the child left behind (no pun intended)? Because your spelling and grammar are pretty poor.  And your creation of new words is interesting. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

No, MHC, I wasn't the child left behind.  I bet you were tho.    I did make a lot of typos but my what I had to say comes accross to an average reader.

You are doing swell in demonstrating your qualifications to serve on the fert study, tho.

Maybe you and Michele could be leaders in educating the public on the pros and cons of huge rear ends.  Do you think having one  should be considered a disablity with accomodations required?  You know like wide toilet seats in public rest rooms for people like you and M and H?Innocent

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

What, does dexter have a new identity now?
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat

You are officially obsessed

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sara84. Show sara84's posts

Did you have trouble with potty training?   Bizarre rant.  Therapy can help.
    Posted by Reubenhop

What does my pointing out the fact that Michele has a huge rear end, and that this raises legitimate historical and preservation concerns have to do with potty training? The question was does a huge rear on an adult produce excessive excrement and ferts that could damage White House etc. antiques and air qualities.

I see the problem you are having.  You don't know the difference between adults and children.  That's the sign of a pedophile.

Why would I need therapy because Michele and Hillary have huge rear ends?  Why would I need therapy because Michele looks like a horse and is being marketed as a 'beauty queen'; see latest spread comparing her with Carla Bruni ( I hope I have the name right). 

I think its better to accept ones own limitations.  I am not jealous that Palin and her family are beautiful.

I don't want to make fun of a disabled poster, but perhaps you need a brain transplant?Innocent

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

And I would likely say Mrs. H.W. Bush had a more ample tush than Mrs. Obama, and perhaps even Laura Bush did.  I've really never studied such a thing. 
    Posted by mhc90

As someone who has studied this issue in great detail, I can tell you Mrs. O's tush is about twice the size of Mrs. W. Bush and about a third larger than Mrs. H. W. Bush.

Mrs. Palin on the other hand has a great tush and I would be proud to serve under (over, beside etc) it er her!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

Michelle O looks like a mole, or a ferret, or a weasel.  Not attractive at all.

She is a master of PR, however.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xttwo. Show xttwo's posts

Dave - leave them kids alone Sarah - Have a beer with Gerry Ferraro and lighten up, its Dave
    Posted by GreginMedford

The whole situation was lame to begin with.  David Letterman's tired of being on the losing end to Bill OReilly so he picks a fight with Sarah Palin's daughter?   

Pathetic.  

On the other hand, it's no surprise liberals blow it off.  Because it's not them he's making fun of or their 13 year old daughters he claims Alex Rodriguez will knock up. 

But hey, even if that were the case; they're pro abortion right? 

Makes everything pretty convenient I should say.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

As someone who has studied this issue in great detail, I can tell you Mrs. O's tush is about twice the size of Mrs. W. Bush and about a third larger than Mrs. H. W. Bush. Mrs. Palin on the other hand has a great tush and I would be proud to serve under (over, beside etc) it er her!
    Posted by brat13

You have WAY too much time on your hands (or your tush). 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

You have WAY too much time on your hands (or your tush). 
    Posted by mhc90

I am working through these issues with my psychiatrist!  Embarassed

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

I am working through these issues with my psychiatrist! 
    Posted by brat13

Glad to hear it. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

What does my pointing out the fact that Michele has a huge rear end, and that this raises legitimate historical and preservation concerns have to do with potty training? The question was does a huge rear on an adult produce excessive excrement and ferts that could damage White House etc. antiques and air qualities. I see the problem you are having.  You don't know the difference between adults and children.  That's the sign of a pedophile. Why would I need therapy because Michele and Hillary have huge rear ends?  Why would I need therapy because Michele looks like a horse and is being marketed as a 'beauty queen'; see latest spread comparing her with Carla Bruni ( I hope I have the name right).  I think its better to accept ones own limitations.  I am not jealous that Palin and her family are beautiful. I don't want to make fun of a disabled poster, but perhaps you need a brain transplant?
    Posted by sara84

I think "Sara" is really a teenage boy working on his comedic routine for the next meeting of the Republican Club at his local High School.  It's not working.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarah84. Show sarah84's posts

As someone who has studied this issue in great detail, I can tell you Mrs. O's tush is about twice the size of Mrs. W. Bush and about a third larger than Mrs. H. W. Bush. Mrs. Palin on the other hand has a great tush and I would be proud to serve under (over, beside etc) it er her!
    Posted by brat13

Not to quibble with your study, Brat, but I would guess that Michele's tush is  2/3's the size of that of Laura Bush and twice the size of that of Barbara Bush.  I have not studied the matter tho.

RE: Ms. Palin.  I am glad you have found something of interest in politics.

Innocent

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarah84. Show sarah84's posts

I think "Sara" is really a teenage boy working on his comedic routine for the next meeting of the Republican Club at his local High School.  It's not working.
    Posted by Reubenhop

There you go again, Reuben; you can't tell the difference between an adult and a minor.  As noted, a sure sign of a pedophile. (with fantasies about teenage boys to boot).

Why are you so thin skinned and angry about notice taken of Michele's huge rear end and resemblance to a horse. I have simply commented on reality. You supported David Letterman and what he said had no basis in reality.
    Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Posted by Reubenhop

I think it's the same poster who went by "Iceman" and "LizaDoolittle" in past days.  Makes her/himself feel better by focusing on the perceived flaws of others.  You likely have the age about right, though I'd say bored college student without a summer job.  With OCD, and perhaps some poor vision.  She wants to see a big tush?  I worked with a woman once whose rear we referred to as a "bubble".  That was a big rear. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarah84. Show sarah84's posts

I think it's the same poster who went by "Iceman" and "LizaDoolittle" in past days.  Makes her/himself feel better by focusing on the perceived flaws of others.  You likely have the age about right, though I'd say bored college student without a summer job.  With OCD, and perhaps some poor vision.  She wants to see a big tush?  I worked with a woman once whose rear we referred to as a "bubble".  That was a big rear. 
    Posted by mhc90

What a strange poster,  MHC, you are really absorbed with this forum, offended by critical comments regarding Michele, you poor thing, and subject to imaginings about post names. Your post total indicates that you sure do invest a lot of time here.   You are right that I am new. Thank you for pointing out that there is no spell checker (not that I care). But  Attacking me won't change the fact that Michele has a huge rear end. Attacking me won't change the hilarity of the hypocracy that has been revealed as you and others defend Letterman and positively soil your drawers (in the spirit of toilet seat investigation) when a joke is made about your politician.  You scare me, MHC.  I bet you are capable of violence if someone does not agree with you.Cry

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarah84. Show sarah84's posts

Boy is that MHC one scary dude.  If he is a she, then all the scarier.  I think she/he/it has a crush on me.Frown

How funny it is to see the hypocracy on this blog (is that what you call it).  You laugh at Letterman, and then po op a brick when someone posts jokes about Michele or whomever.  Your reaction is priceless. 

However, don't say I didn't warn you.  In fifty some odd years, on Antiques Roadshow, when they value the first supersized toilet seat used in the White House during the Clinton/Obama administrations for the gigantic rear of the the first lady, in the millions  you will remember this discussion!  .Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Boy is that MHC one scary dude.  If he is a she, then all the scarier.  I think she/he/it has a crush on me. How funny it is to see the hypocracy on this blog (is that what you call it).  You laugh at Letterman, and then po op a brick when someone posts jokes about Michele or whomever.  Your reaction is priceless.  However, don't say I didn't warn you.  In fifty some odd years, on Antiques Roadshow, when they value the first supersized toilet seat used in the White House during the Clinton/Obama administrations for the gigantic rear of the the first lady, in the millions  you will remember this discussion!  .
    Posted by sarah84

A crush? On you?  Unless you're Harrison Ford, no, I don't.  I have no clue what "hypocracy" is, but I can show you plenty of Republican hypocricy (criticizing pregnant teenagers for being pregnant, but falling all over themselves to praise Bristol Palin, age 17 at the time for "not killing her baby". Or how about a former House speaker prosecuting Bill Clinton for lying about an affair, while having one of his own.  Say what you want about Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, etc.  I simply question your perspective and eyesight.  And yes, I have posted a lot, but if you look at the date, my total goes back over 3 years, you've posted 40 times in less than 3 days.  At least in your current incarnation

Terribly sorry if I scared you though.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarah84. Show sarah84's posts

A crush? On you?  Unless you're Harrison Ford, no, I don't.  I have no clue what "hypocracy" is, but I can show you plenty of Republican hypocricy (criticizing pregnant teenagers for being pregnant, but falling all over themselves to praise Bristol Palin, age 17 at the time for "not killing her baby". Or how about a former House speaker prosecuting Bill Clinton for lying about an affair, while having one of his own.  Say what you want about Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, etc.  I simply question your perspective and eyesight.  And yes, I have posted a lot, but if you look at the date, my total goes back over 3 years, you've posted 40 times in less than 3 days.  At least in your current incarnation Terribly sorry if I scared you though.
    Posted by mhc90

"but I can show you plenty of Republican hypocricy (criticizing pregnant teenagers for being pregnant, but falling all over themselves to praise Bristol Palin, age 17 at the time for "not killing her baby"."

MHC, could you please provide a  link to a national television program in which a Republican criticized specific 17 year old for being pregnant or at least provide the names of all involved.

Bristol Palin has criticized herself for having sex and getting pregnant while saying that abstinence may be unrealistic.  She has been giving, tours, as I understand it, to show other young women the results of a choice she wishes she did not make, even though her baby is beautiful.  Young teenagers would listen to a beautiful young teen.  You are right, that she could have killed her baby and made the libs and strident feminists happy.

If you don't provide the information to back up your rant, you will show that you are full of hot gas( making your appointment of chief of ferts in the toilet seat study all the more appropriate.)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It's "hypocrisy" fa' chrissakes.

Sections
Shortcuts