Limbaugh in HI hospital with chest pains

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Re: Limbaugh in HI hospital with chest pains

Rush can be quite the lightning rod.  I would guess they are avoiding posts that could be, how shall we say, "unseemly".

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude98. Show schadenfreude98's posts

I got to see the first dozen or so comments, and the liberals were up early and in a frenzy. 

Some comments from memory:  "I hope he dies", "I love late Christmas presents", "I hope he makes the 2009 list of notable deaths"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

eh, that's pretty cold, whether you agree with his politics or not i wouldn't wish death on anyone.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xttwo. Show xttwo's posts

As the only card-carrying conservative republican on this message board; I sent Rush a get-well message myself just now.   God's taken enough souls in 2009.    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

Compassion my a-s-s. I hope the fat piece of s-h-i-t croaks. UnAmerican a-s-s clown drug addict that traitor that thinks he is more important than the United States of America. Hoping our president fails worse than Bush so he can say he told us so. I'm hoping that he lays in pain for a couple of days before his traitor a-s-s croaks, in honor of the American servicemen that have sacrificed their lives honorably serving their country,while he spews garbarge making 1000s x the money our soldiers do for spewing his terrorist " I hope America fails" terrorist rhetoric. Good riddance to bad rubbish

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

If putting my country first over petty politics is being a liberal. You damn right I a liberal AMERICAN! If thats too much for a-s-s clowns like newster,Bob in VA,Drunk broke Ted from NH and xxtwo to handle go to a country more in line with your kind of ideaology like Iran,Somalia or Afghanistan . You cowards don't have the sack to go over anywhere other than their cozy little basements.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

What a shocker those comments came from the "tolerant" left...

I'm not fan of Rush but I cetainly wouldn't wish ill on the guy. Just like I'm not a fan of Obama or Clinton or people like Olbermann....but I'd never wish them ill either.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Hummm...... I would have liked to have seen those comments for myself. If it is true it does live up to the typical hypocritical left wishing death, disease and ill health to their fellow man - The fellow men that lack the sophisticated view on life and liberal slant on politics that is.

Why does the left always need help from the media in disguising who they really are?

Anyway - Get well Rush.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Every morning WRKO plays one of his rants during the Wall Street report. This morning had him railing against the "moron" liberals for forcing dietary restrictions on kids in school in the name of health. Then they reported Rush was in the hospital with health problems.

Doh!

I hope they don't give him Oxy Contin. He'll be back doctor shopping in no time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

According to news reports Rush Limbaugh was taken to a hospital in Hawaii with chest pains. The Globe report - AP - has him in "serious" condidtion. Rush Limbaugh.com has him "resting comfortably".

Where does it say that? I read this:

Limbaugh was rushed for medical treatment earlier in the day. The statement said "Rush was admitted to and is resting comfortably in a Honolulu hospital today after suffering chest pains."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

Greg, i'm a registered (I)

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Are you people joking?  The left isn't credible because some anonymous people went on BDC and said they hoped Rush would hurry up and die?  What about all the right-wing nutjob threats against the President? 

Hypocrisy is the specialty of neo-conservatism.  Republicans would dominate if they just went back to sensible conseratism...not their present rampant hypocrisy and flashy lies.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukebusy. Show lukebusy's posts

"Hypocrisy is the specialty of neo-conservatism." 
    The hypcrisy of that statement is unbelievable.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

The point about dietary restrictions is not about health, but then again a thinking person would know that.

No? It's not?
    What do you think it is about then?

Some slap happy made up attack on Christmas or loss of freedoms? Control of the kids via chemically doctored liberal food suppliments designed to make them vote left? I await with baited breath...

or is it really just a health issue while you incessantly whine on about Obamacare.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Who is "his"?

Really? Stop it, you're killing me.
    Go get your axe, practice your D chord with an add 9...crank the pignose and make it ring out loud for 2010, brotha.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hornet. Show Hornet's posts

I love the last one. The haters of hate hating the accused hater. The key with stupid liberals is that their standards apply to everyone else just not them.

Good grief.  If the rhetoric that comes out of Limbaugh's mouth came from anyplace else on the globe but the US, conservatives would be the first people to insist on bombing his bunker.  He's not an "accused hater"; he's either a well-paid actor or a man whose soul is filled to the brim with hatred.  Only the willfully blind cannot see that (or refuse to).

That doesn't excuse the venom from others, but it doesn't excuse yours, either.  Unless, of course, by "stupid liberals" you mean that fraction who, like "stupid conservatives", only know and say what they're told.