List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimFandango. Show GrimFandango's posts

I don't know about you, but I will take my chances without this lovely vaccine. Matter of fact, they will have to physically restrain me to get it into me.

Oh by the way, notice the Thimerosol (Mercury) that they claimed was removed from all vaccines?  Yes that's right - they lied - what are you gonna do about it?  Sue them?

STOP THAT! MERCURY IS GOOD FOR YOU!

BIOLOGICAL INDEX

chicken embryos (eggs)

influenza virus, H5N1

virus culture

CHEMICAL INDEX

alpha-tocopherol

aluminum adjuvant

AS03 adjuvant

Daronrix

disodium phosphate

formaldehyde

magnesium chloride

octoxynol 10

polysorbate 80 (Tween 80

potassium chloride

potassium dihydrogen phosphate

sodium chloride

sodium deoxycholate

squalene (Great stuff, really)

thiomersal (thimerosol) (MERCURY)

vitamin E (for a corpse with a vibrant “lifelike” complexion)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallykent. Show wallykent's posts

Re: List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine

Aluminum, Mercury, Squalene, Formaldehyde....and the sheep will dutifully line up for their injections......that's why they're sheep!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine:
    I don't know about you, but I will take my chances without this lovely vaccine. Matter of fact, they will have to physically restrain me to get it into me. Oh by the way, notice the Thimerosol (Mercury) that they claimed was removed from all vaccines?  Yes that's right - they lied - what are you gonna do about it?  Sue them? STOP THAT! MERCURY IS GOOD FOR YOU! List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine BIOLOGICAL INDEX   chicken embryos (eggs) influenza virus, H5N1 virus culture   CHEMICAL INDEX   alpha-tocopherol aluminum adjuvant AS03 adjuvant Daronrix disodium phosphate formaldehyde magnesium chloride octoxynol 10 polysorbate 80 (Tween 80 potassium chloride potassium dihydrogen phosphate sodium chloride sodium deoxycholate squalene ( Great stuff, really ) thiomersal (thimerosol) (MERCURY) vitamin E ( for a corpse with a vibrant “lifelike” complexion )
    Posted by GrimFandango

And your source of this information is?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xaphius. Show Xaphius's posts

there is no lie regarding thimerisol in flu vaccines - it was always clear that it was still in flu shots.

then again, i never get flu shots, or the flu.

you are misrepresenting what 'they' (strawman) said.  they never said it was removed from flu shots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Xaphius. Show Xaphius's posts

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17114826

Regarding some of the other ingredients - if they are indeed in this vaccine - we have a problem here.....

Sections
Shortcuts