Mentally ill sheeple are the 99%

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

Mentally ill sheeple are the 99%

Woke up this morning,like any other, and had the most pleasant bowel movement in quite some time. You know the kind. Total satisfaction! A feeling of lightness, peace. Such serenity.
     Oh, and all major world powers are actually under the thumb of Alchoholics Anonymous clever marketing of alchoholic beverages thereby insuring more members to fill its coffers making Absolute(TM) world domination attainable by the legions of alchoholics, the friends of bills, blah, blah stupid, dumb statement blah...9-11......birth certificate......sasquatch...I like turtles..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: Mentally ill sheeple are the 99%

Thank you for proving my point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

Re: Mentally ill sheeple are the 99%

In Response to Re: Mentally ill sheeple are the 99%:
    [QUOTE]Thank you for proving my point.
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation[/QUOTE]

I took a picture of a ghost! Wanna see it? It looks like an unfocused speck of dust on the lens...that's how you can tell it's a ghost! But then again, I don't have to tell you, sheeple are sheeple! Or like a human/animal hybrid.    OMG!!!! I think you're on to something!!!!