Miss CA Wins!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Miss CA Wins!

Nasty Gay Guy Looses!

Truth and honesty wins over political correctness.

People: Donald Trump says Miss California Carrie Prejean can keep her crown

Updated: 05/12/2009 06:01:55 PM PDT

Click photo to enlarge
    Donald Trump place a sash on Miss California USA, Carrie Prejean... ((AP Photo/Bebeto Matthews))

Once again, our weary and deeply conflicted nation turned to Donald Trump for moral guidance on Tuesday, and once again, the wise old sage reached deep into his soul and delivered this proclamation: She's blonde, she's hot, she stays.

His ruling meant that Miss California USA Carrie Prejean can retain her crown despite revelations that she posed for topless photographs as a teenager and after she publicly aligned herself with a conservative group that opposes same-sex marriage. Officials with the Miss California USA pageant in the past week have said Prejean violated several provisions in her pageant contract by not disclosing she had posed for the topless photos and by giving interviews and making public

appearances in which she defended her opposition to gay marriage.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Re: Miss CA Wins!

I Hate You!
    I Hate You!
    I Hate You!
    I Hate You!
    I Hate You!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

What the F was the problem with her opinion of gay marriage?  She was ASKED for it, and it concurs with our last 3 presidents, including the current one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Take a look at the top photo in the second posting.

Thats whats running the F-ing country right now!

Thats whats dictating what your kids learn in school!

Thats whats dictating what you see on TV!

Thats who's telling you who its OK to marry and who you cant!

Thank God for people like Carrie Prejean! Tell a putz like this to go take a flying jump! while inspiring more Americans to do the same!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Take a look at the top photo in the second posting. Thats whats running the F-ing country right now! Thats whats dictating what your kids learn in school! Thats whats dictating what you see on TV! Thats who's telling you who its OK to marry and who you cant! Thank God for people like Carrie Prejean! Tell a putz like this to go take a flying jump! while inspiring more Americans to do the same!
    Posted by Pymus[/QUOTE]

I am having a hard time telling if you are being sarcastic or not.  Are you really looking for political truths in the context of a dispute in a beauty pageant?  Or are just fumbling an attempt at humor?  Maybe Trump and Prejean would make a good G.O.P. ticket for the next electoral go around...  Palin could be Secretary of State (Russia and all that)...  Rush would be in charge of the F.D.A (drugs and all that)...  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

what exactly is the point of miss usa?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

She was asked a question on a controversal topic and took a definitive stance on it  probably knowing full there would be a reaction. But I can't see why her "crown" was threatened. . 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xttwo. Show xttwo's posts

I've been meaning to write a post about this myself but it seemed too flaky a non-media media " story ".

Little miss pre-teen Prejean has a right to say whatever she wants in a free country so long as she's respectful. Unlike some people.

The pictures of her  ( very nice by the way ) only make the critics look like opportunistic fools. It's been pretty easy to keep in mind the fact that all she did was say what her opinion was on the subject.

Only liberal dummies would want to make her out to be some kind of "heroine" of the christian conservative movement. 

If she finds herself offered to appear on a number of radio talk shows religious and or conservative alike, good for her. She should go where she's wanted and let the rest of the critical world fall by the wayside. It's none of their business anyway. 

Liberals seem to get off on calling people hypocrites so long as they never look at themselves. 

How pathetic is that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

[QUOTE]I've been meaning to write a post about this myself but it seemed too flaky a non-media media " story ". Little miss pre-teen Prejean has a right to say whatever she wants in a free country so long as she's respectful. Unlike some people.   The pictures of her  ( very nice by the way ) only make the critics look like opportunistic fools. It's been pretty easy to keep in mind the fact that all she did was say what her opinion was on the subject.    Only liberal dummies would want to make her out to be some kind of "heroine" of the christian conservative movement.  If she finds herself offered to appear on a number of radio talk shows religious and or conservative alike, good for her. She should go where she's wanted and let the rest of the critical world fall by the wayside. It's none of their business anyway.  Liberals seem to get off on calling people hypocrites so long as they never look at themselves.  How pathetic is that?
    Posted by xttwo[/QUOTE]

Although I disagree with her about gay marriage, I don't see the big deal about her opinion, as long as someone isn't hateful or trying to change the constitution then you can't regulate what somebody thinks.  I also think Perez Hilton is a total jerk (and very, very mean to so many people).

However, I think the only reason her crown was threatened was because she was sort of hi-jacked by the anti gay marriage movement and that is not what the Miss California pageant wants to be about - she supposedly has other "duties".  And any young woman who lets herself be photographed in the buff is just looking for trouble, it always comes back to haunt them and you think they would have learned by now.

Aside from all of it - does anyone even know the name of the young woman who won the Miss USA pageant?  No, but Ms. Prejean is now famous, which will most likely benefit her.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE]Take a look at the top photo in the second posting. Thats whats running the F-ing country right now! Thats whats dictating what your kids learn in school! Thats whats dictating what you see on TV! Thats who's telling you who its OK to marry and who you cant! Thank God for people like Carrie Prejean! Tell a putz like this to go take a flying jump! while inspiring more Americans to do the same!
    Posted by Pymus[/QUOTE]

So, are you completely homophobic or do you just hate mouthy bloggers with day-glo blue hair...??

Why some guys are so terrified of gays, I'll never understand....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

This thread is all wrong. Her crown was threatened because she had n u d e pictures taken of herself when she was 16, which apparently are against the Miss USA rules. Since Trump own the pagent, he over rode those rules. Another great role model. She should go on tour with Bristol.

Concerning her views on gay marriage, I thought they were clear. Her and her family don't believe in it. So what. The hubbub is just some distraction to keep the RW busy while they figure out what they're doing.

But, really, who cares about any of this Miss USA cr@pola. There enough free nudity on the net to satisfy even the most desperate dope.

Oh, ya, Pymus say Perez Hilton is running the county, teaching all kids and programming the TV? Who knew he was so busy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]I Hate You! I Hate You! I Hate You! I Hate You! I Hate You!
    Posted by Pymus[/QUOTE]

Oh my! Such hatred.
    I heard a rumor his parents were illegals....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

There's a new loonie lefty radio station in boston, Progressive something or another 1510 am (used be a fun sports radio broadcast). 

They were absolutely teeing off on this broad; hateful, mean, spiteful comments. 
    It's funny that the left, who champions women's rights, chooses to take a dump on a women when they disagree with what she says.

Laura Ingrahm was playing clips from MSNBC that were even more over the top.  Truly remarkable.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

It's funny that the left, who champions women's rights, chooses to take a dump on a women when they disagree with what she says.
    ----------------------
    Particularly when what she says is exactly in line with their newly annointed King

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]There's a new loonie lefty radio station in boston, Progressive something or another 1510 am (used be a fun sports radio broadcast).  They were absolutely teeing off on this broad; hateful, mean, spiteful comments.  It's funny that the left, who champions women's rights, chooses to take a dump on a women when they disagree with what she says. Laura Ingrahm was playing clips from MSNBC that were even more over the top.  Truly remarkable.
    Posted by 7x4[/QUOTE]

1510am what time???  I want to listen before it gets kicked off of the air because of the usual affliction that overcomes liberal talk radio....you know, nobody of substance or importance listening...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from aynnie. Show aynnie's posts

But Laura Ingraham is so sane, like the rest of the Caveman Radio crowd.  Glass houses and all that. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[QUOTE]Why some guys are so terrified of gays, I'll never understand....
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

Why some guys are so lamely politically correct that any criticism of a gay person is "homophobic", I'll never understand... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Miss California and President Obama have quite a bit in common.  They're both against gay marriage and we've seen them both topless.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

[QUOTE]1510am what time???  I want to listen before it gets kicked off of the air because of the usual affliction that overcomes liberal talk radio....you know, nobody of substance or importance listening...
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]

Seems like it's on all the time, (the guys I used to listen to on 1510 are now the nighttime drive guys on ESPN radio) the first couple of days they were doing interviews over the phone, and after a long winded introduction...nobody was on the line. Pretty pathetic.  This AM they had a few people on doing the Progressive version of Kiss 108.  Making jokes about a guy who went off cuz the wife forgot to bring home cheese.  It was really stupid.

Yesterday some guy was saying that what's going on in the economy is good for us. 

Maybe it'll make it, but it was grating and stupid and I think doomed for failure.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

[QUOTE]But Laura Ingraham is so sane, like the rest of the Caveman Radio crowd.  Glass houses and all that. 
    Posted by aynrand3[/QUOTE]

Tell us why Laura is insane?

Smart, educated.  Believes in God. Believes in conservative values (read: not GW's values). 

Oh, and 1510 hosts were making fun of God too.  That should go over well the masses.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]Tell us why Laura is insane? Smart, educated.  Believes in God. Believes in conservative values (read: not GW's values).  Oh, and 1510 hosts were making fun of God too.  That should go over well the masses.
    Posted by 7x4[/QUOTE]

Lots of religion hatred from the left locally.  I keep hearing how catholics and mormons svck, until I point out that all but 1 of the Mass congressional delegation are catholic and their senate majority leader is a Mormon.

Then they just walk away looking stupid

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Halcyonera. Show Halcyonera's posts

[QUOTE]Why some guys are so lamely politically correct that any criticism of a gay person is "homophobic", I'll never understand... 
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

Political correctness' biggest enemy is the 1st Amendment. It's ironic that the 20th century movement to allow virtually any type of expression has now morphed into an outright attempt at thought control. I guess freedom of speech is only OK only if you are in agreement with the mouthpeices that control the media. Sad, but also frightening.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

[QUOTE]Lots of religion hatred from the left locally.  I keep hearing how catholics and mormons svck, until I point out that all but 1 of the Mass congressional delegation are catholic and their senate majority leader is a Mormon. Then they just walk away looking stupid
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

What's Barney Frank?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Her biggest mistake may have been whining about not being named Miss USA because of her answer on gay marriage.  Was that really the reason, or did the winner just have a higher point total or however they determine this?    YAWN.  She's kept that in the spotlight, and it's gotten her more fame than the actual Miss USA got.  Meanwhile, they unearthed photos of her topless.  25 years ago that would have cost her a title, now it doesn't.  In a few months, they will crown a new Miss California, happens every year.  What was funny was Trump going on and on about her being a beautiful girl, as though she's the only one out there!  Her stance on gay marriage is not actually related to either her coming in second nor her posing for racy photos.  (And hey, gay marriage is a big issue in California right now, maybe she should have been prepared for the question?) 

What a waste of time, energy, etc.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]What's Barney Frank?
    Posted by 7x4[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a jeopardy answer to "Who's the old fat lying flame in the house?"

I'll take gay for $500 Alex ..