New Study: Founding Fathers Mentally Ill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

New Study: Founding Fathers Mentally Ill

Thomas Jefferson and the rest of our Founding Fathers repeatedly warned us NOT TO TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT. Now, based on a new study, we see that they were all mentally ill.

The old USSR had a way of dealing with those considered "dissidents". They would have them declared "mentally ill" and confined to prison for the insane.

Welcome to the new USSA. Stalin and Mao are smiling down upon us.

The NDAA is now in effect after Obama declared a state of emergency because Iran won't export oil to some eurpean countries. The military can disappear people, prevent them from legal representation, and torture them to death.

Now, this laughable new "study" by the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, claims people who are anti-government or believe in conspiracies around the government are suffering from a condition called Anti-Government Phobia (AGP).

That means all of our Founding Fathers were menatlly ill, suffering from AGP..

Meaning that anyone who has a distaste for the government, the way it operates, its polices and believes there is a particular force behind it, must be mentally ill.

The implications here are frightening, if you feel the government is doing something that will harm you and that it is a part of a bigger plan, you are sick. Thus the government can respond as though you are a a threat.

http://maoistrebelnews.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/anti-government-mental-illness-according-to-study/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Re: New Study: Founding Fathers Mentally Ill

In Response to Re: New Study: Founding Fathers Mentally Ill:
    [QUOTE]You really trust a study written by none other than Ivor E. Tower? (follow the links)
    Posted by csb2010[/QUOTE]

I don't trust any study that says free thinkers are mentally ill. But the government is moving in that direction from every possible angle.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

[QUOTE]The founding fathers did not insist that every President is a fraud hand-picked by international banksters and the Illuminati, who is about to hand over national sovereignty to a banker any minute (well, up until the point where a new President is elected. Then he's the one about to hand over sovereignty. Until the next, and...). Slight difference.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

The founding fathers would have hung your asss from the closest tree, you little puuke.

The last puuke like you, that attempted to be a smart asss with me face to face, I ran out of the gym after about 15 minutes of making him look like the stupid punk he was in front of about 30 people.

How about that cup of coffee, punk?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: New Study: Founding Fathers Mentally Ill : The founding fathers would have hung your asss from the closest tree, you little puuke. The last puuke like you, that attempted to be a smart asss with me face to face, I ran out of the gym after about 15 minutes of making him look like the stupid punk he was in front of about 30 people. How about that cup of coffee, punk?
    Posted by HowDoYouLikeMeNow[/QUOTE]

No nimrod, the Founding Fathers did not hang anyone and actually respected rational debate, something you have no concept of at all.  And just so you know, they were not "anti-government": they created the Constitution that we live with today.  It is a Constitution that protects the inane things you say. You should be thankful for that. Now maybe you should stop pretending to be such a tough guy and get the medical help you so desperately need. Rampant paranoia is not healthy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

I wonder why anyone made up this hoax article? Totally bizarre.
    Journal of Clinical Psychiatry are currently on Vol 73, meaning that the Vol 11 citation was from 62 years ago! Also, you can search the journal itself for the article and it is not listed:

Always best to go to the real source for info, not some second hand early April Fools. csb2010 really hit the nail on the head!