Obama Admin: 'The War on Terror is Over' - BDC Pulls Thread - Don't Want Sheep to Know

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Obama Admin: 'The War on Terror is Over' - BDC Pulls Thread - Don't Want Sheep to Know

Obama Admin: 'The War on Terror is Over'

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/obama-administration/2012/04/24/obama-admin-war-terror-over#ixzz1tAAt4vNk

Yeah. They don't want their dumbed down herd to realize that the phony war on terror has been OFFICIALLY DECLARED OVER.

That's what they think of you.

But, the most scietific police state surveillance and TSA groping is being racheted up because the War on Terror was never about brown people in caves 7000 miles away.

It was ALWAYS about locking down and raping the US.

And the Mentally Ill will love it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: Obama Admin: 'The War on Terror is Over' - BDC Pulls Thread - Don't Want Sheep to Know

I'd like to thank the Mentally Ill for checking in and ALWAYS making my point for me!

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha .....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: Obama Admin: 'The War on Terror is Over' - BDC Pulls Thread - Don't Want Sheep to Know

Thanks again for ALWAYS proving me right. I simply could NEVER do the job YOU DO FOR ME.......Bwah ha ha ha ha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Bumpity bump......

Sections
Shortcuts