Obama: Don't Pick Clinton as Veep

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from charleskrup. Show charleskrup's posts

please do your  research. hillary is a bad example for women, and her record  as a legislator is unimpressive. PLEASE think for yourself and simply research what she has actually done and stood for.  here's a start. she 's the  #1 recipient of lobbyist money from the healthcare industry, e.g. big pharma.

obama is a completely different person.  he  graduate magna cumlaude (I have to make the one word or the spam filter rejects my post) from harvard and he then does voter registration for peanuts in south illinois. hillary fails her first bar exam, then eventually works corporate law for wallmart.

these are not lies, but you MUST take the  time to do the research. to THINK for yourself. because the  mainstream media in this country is TIED to the large corporations. They won't be favoring obama, unless the money is there for them.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

of course hillary should not be VP. she's corrupt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1stamendment. Show 1stamendment's posts

Gloria Steinam was rightyesterday, when interviewed. She said something to the effect that It would be better for Hilary Clinton to be a lead or head Senator. Obama is wrong for the position, and many men & women are upset about the way the DNC biased it toward him throughout the process. Even Edwards, after being slighted by Obama, and respected by Hilary Clinton, forgave Obama for a very public slight. With a strong wife himself, Edwards could not bring himself to support a strong woman candidate. Putting Hilary on the DNC ticket, would put many or most Hilary supporters in a bad situation, as Obama is NOT the person for the position. Better to write in Hilary on the ballet or?????????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from furpurrson. Show furpurrson's posts

Replying to beoattlo: you said it, especially the food taster part. A Washington Post columnist said the White House was no place for three people who all think they're the President. Hillary's supporters have been acting like spoiled brats denied a toy instead of mature adults. They need to grow up and move on, and Obama needs to pick the running mate who will not only help him win, but also best help him to govern. Evidence to date is that Hillary does not fit the second, far more important criterion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1stamendment. Show 1stamendment's posts

[Quote]Amen. He doesn't need her and most of her supporters are going to support him over McCain anyway. State by state he can do it. The country is not the same politically as it was in 2004 and many of the states W won back in 2004 are not pure red states anymore. They aren't gimme states for McCain.[/Quote]If you think Hilary Supporters are just going to vote for Obama, think again. They are made up of men & women, they are not necessarily democarats but voters who vote for the best candidate, and they don't necessarily believe it is Obama. That is not a given.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0d8s6eic. Show 0d8s6eic's posts

Obama can watch President McCain sworn in and be so glad he decided to quiet Hillary.  In case he hasn't noticed he didn't beat her by any landslide.  Way too many of her voters will vote for McCain and he can spend four years figuring out what went wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 0d8s6eic. Show 0d8s6eic's posts

Obama can watch President McCain sworn in and be so glad he decided to quiet Hillary.  In case he hasn't noticed he didn't beat her by any landslide.  Way too many of her voters will vote for McCain and he can spend four years figuring out what went wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigon. Show saigon's posts

I have believed it when Barack said "Are you ready for change?".
    If what he says is true then he cannot pick her as Vice President.
    She, along with her faux husband have belittled, insulted and continually put the man down. If he picks her because it's politically
    "correct" to do it then we will be right back to business as usual.
    My belief is that she doesn't want it but seeks a position much higher.  A good position would be Ambassador to Myanmar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSRVT. Show TSRVT's posts

Move to Cuba, you nitwit.  Until then SFTU.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckufarley. Show chuckufarley's posts

I think Hillary, Obama, and McCain are all way out of touch. They don't know what its like to be a 'common person'. I urge everybody to band together and vote for Kermit the Frog on election day. He's a guy I can really relate to. He's had it tough before, he's come all the way from the swamp to be where he is. Besides...one puppet is truly as good as another when voting in November.

We will be spoonfed two bowls of s**t this fall...but come on...a bowl of s**t is still just s**t.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from columbine. Show columbine's posts

Senator Clinton and Ex-President Clinton are an oldschool package deal.  Two lobbyist-controlled puppets for the price of one.

Senator Clinton showed through her campaign tactics that she has no scruples, no consistency, and not even much flair for theatricals, hard though she tried.  Her negatives would drag Obama down.

Obama should choose Richardson, Edwards, Clark, or any of the other eminently qualified people, not reward Clinton for playing dirty pool and attempting to sabotage the Democratid party in the hope of running again in 2012.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from yourmom. Show yourmom's posts

Rumor has it down here in VA that he is seriously thinking about picking Webb...! Yes! This guy has more skeleton's in his closest then Clinton does, it will be BEAUTIFUL!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yankeetexan. Show Yankeetexan's posts

OBAMA...PICK HILLARY CLINTON FOR THE VP IF YOU WANT TO WIN.  THERE ARE 18 MILLION OF US WHO WANT OUR VOICES HEARD IN THE WHITE HOUSE, AND SHE IS THE PERSON WHO REPRESENTS US.

SHE IS AN AMAZING WOMAN...DON'T SHORTCHANGE HER BECAUSE OF HER GENDER.  YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF AMERICA DID THAT TO YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR RACE, SO PLEASE. REALIZE THE GOOD SHE CAN DO FOR THIS COUNTRY AND ASK HER TO RUN AS YOUR VICE PRESIDENT.  YOU WILL BE AN UNBEATABLE TICKET.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yankeetexan. Show Yankeetexan's posts

Couldn't have said it better.  Obama is not a man of change...he is an "Idol" and Nancy Pelosi is disgrace.  She is worried about her power not the betterment of this country.

I will not vote for Obama unless Hillary is on the ticket...and even then, I might WRITE IT Hillary's name.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from akui7087. Show akui7087's posts

As horrible as it sounds, Obama cannot pick Richardson as his running mate because of ethnicity. Middle America will look at the ticket of a black and a Mexican and vote aganist it. In order to be seriously considered, Obama needs to pick an old white man, like Wesley Clark, Sam Nunn or some other white-haired man.

With that said, in a perfect world, McCain should pick a woman, and I'd love to see him choose Sen. Susan Collins of Maine. However, he'll probably see that he needs to pick a neo-Christian nutjob to win over all those evangelicals. So, prepare for Huckabee or Jindal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hootch. Show hootch's posts

Reagan democrats will decide the election, and with Hillary on the ticket they will all run to McCain.  I am a registered Dem and will be voting McCain in any case along with millions of others.  If you don't believe it just look at reliable polls, the facts are there.

And BTW, are all Hillary supporters as obnoxious as the ones on this forum?  Almost as bad as that twit herself :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauloz. Show pauloz's posts

here's the real deal: if we vote for obama, and I won't, we'll be strengthening the elitist group that Bush so carefully crafted; we will also be strengthening the welfare state, which is what comprises the "new young voters looking for hope," (sit on the bus all day long and you'll hear it); the only reason to vote for mccain is that he is the only one capable of dealing with the ravages of any war, which I have been totally against all along, including  preventing a nuclear war; he should pick Ron Paul as a running mate so as to unify the party