Obama Needs To Get Tough With China!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Obama Needs To Get Tough With China!

Instead of bowing to the Chinese Premier he needs to sit him down and tell him like it really is.  China wants and expects an open market for their goods here in America and we oblige them to a fault.  When we need their support on the international political scene we don't get it.  Witness their refusal to help out with the situtation in Syria.  We are drawing closer and closer to a military confrontation with China and that would not be in anyone's best interests but showing weakness is the fuel that will light that fire.  It seems to me that our relationship with them has been totally one-sided.  They have open access to our markets, steal our technology at will and continue to build their military while we protect their oil supplies in the Middle East at our expense.  Time to start acting presidential Mr. Obama and stand up to the Chinese!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Obama Needs To Get Tough With China!

Obama needs to get tough with somebody, anybody.  His feckless foreign policy is putting us all in grave danger.

* Iran is putting troops into Syria.

* Egyptian military is fleeing Egypt.

* Libya has become an Al queda run state.

* Russia is lining up against us.

* We are losing in Afganistan, and negotiating with the Taliban terrorists.

I thought his apology tour would make everyone like us, instead, it signalled surrender.

Obama has made us less safe in this world for sure.  We cannot continue down this path.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

boscatsr is selling weapons to Taiwan and shifting more of our military toward the Pacific tough enough actions ?

The USA and China have too many common economic interests to resume a cold war with each other. China has made strides to put the ties between the two countries on a better footing.

Both countries realize that cooperation between the two counties is the key to successful international relationship. BTW China knows that they need us more than we need them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Let Syria take care of its own civil war. I had enough of our kids being maimed and kia and our money wasted in that @#$^ hole part of the world. I speaking from experience when I talk about that cesspool of the world !

If you want to make our country safer ? Support an alternative energy source and those people can do whatever they want to do to each other .

SEMPER FI !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Obama Needs To Get Tough With China!:
    [QUOTE]Let Syria take care of its own civil war. I had enough of our kids being maimed and kia and our money wasted in that @#$^ hole part of the world. I speaking from experience when I talk about that cesspool of the world ! If you want to make our country safer ? Support an alternative energy source and those people can do whatever they want to do to each other . SEMPER FI !!!!!
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Don't worry.  Iran is willing to do what we are not willing to do.  That's the Obama foreign policy for you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter, so you want the USA to send troops to Syria ?

If so is it for national security interests or humanitarian reasons ?

You might be able to convince me for humanitarian reason.

Maybe we should form a coalition with Iran in the name of peace and combine the efforts of both countries for the good of the people of Syria ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]skeeter, so you want the USA to send troops to Syria ? If so is it for national security interests or humanitarian reasons ? You might be able to convince me for humanitarian reason. Maybe we should form a coalition with Iran in the name of peace and combine the efforts of both countries for the good of the people of Syria ?

Actually, no, but I didn't run for president and say I could handle it, either.  I am just noticing that because we are not as a country willing to be a deterrent to tyranny, Iran sees an opening and takes it. 

Iran, is, BTW, not on the side of the people.  I guess that's why the Obama administration is fine with it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter, could economic and diplomatic pressure on a country be seen as a  deterrence to tyranny ?

Anyway what do you suggest we do when it comes to the Middle East and China ?

We invaded two countries in the Middle East and what did we get for it ? Iraq never paid for the cost of dubya invasion like cheney said  they would in the form of cheap oil being exported to the USA . China and Britain made out from our invasion of Iraq. Thier companies got over  80 % of the oil contracts.

BTW our kids who served over there didn't even get the candy that cheney promised.

Obama is handling his job as president pretty good in my opinion. He had a big mess to clean up and is getting no help from the gop to do it .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]skeeter, could economic and diplomatic pressure on a country be seen as a  deterrence to tyranny ? Anyway what do you suggest we do when it comes to the Middle East and China ? We invaded two countries in the Middle East and what did we get for it ? Iraq never paid for the cost of dubya invasion like cheney said  they would in the form of cheap oil being exported to the USA . China and Britain made out from our invasion of Iraq. Thier companies got over  80 % of the oil contracts.   BTW our kids who served over there didn't even get the candy that cheney promised. Obama is handling his job as president pretty good in my opinion. He had a big mess to clean up and is getting no help from the gop to do it .

34 years of economic pressure on Iran has produced squat.  The only thing that moved the dial with them was the threat of force when Reagan came in.

Now, there is no fear, as Obama has bowed, scraped, and apologized for us standing up for our interests.

The president needs to make the tough decisions that represent our national interests.  What I think is somewhat irrelevant, as I do not have all the facts.  However, I will say this:  if I had proof or enough evidence to tell me that a country was a threat to the U.S. , I would neutralize the threat.  That is the core responsibility of the president, to defend us.  And Obama is failing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Do you mean reagan's "October Surprise" or reagan's Iran Contra ?

You said that the a president should act in a country's best interest. Okay I agree with that. The question I ask is what are the actions that a president should take that will serve the best interest of our country and our allies ?
    Invasion ? No! Air strike ? No, Drill baby drill ? No, !

In my humbled opinion the country should go out on a Manhattan Project type endeavour in an safe reusable alternative fuel. 

Another question. When will we deplete our country's fossil fuel reserve ? You and I won't be around to see it. 20 years, 30 years, 40 years ? You realize that the more oil we pump out of the earth the more oil we use. It is way past time that we as a country ween ourselves off fossil fuel !

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Do you mean reagan's "October Surprise" or reagan's Iran Contra ?   You said that the a president should act in a country's best interest. Okay I agree with that. The question I ask is what are the actions that a president should take that will serve the best interest of our country and our allies ? Invasion ? No! Air strike ? No, Drill baby drill ? No, ! In my humbled opinion the country should go out on a Manhattan Project type endeavour in an safe reusable alternative fuel.  Another question. When will we deplete our country's fossil fuel reserve ? You and I won't be around to see it. 20 years, 30 years, 40 years ? You realize that the more oil we pump out of the earth the more oil we use. It is way past time that we as a country ween ourselves off fossil fuel !

Funny, you expect the president to make these decisions, and yet you put parameters of "No" on everything.

October surprise?  Hardly.  Just that the Iranians were concerned they were going to be rolled by Reagan.

A Manhattan project for alternative energy?  sure.  The fusion folks have been at it for 50 years, the wind and solar technology peaked about a decade ago, all other alternatives are more expensive, but if you got something up your sleeve, let's go for it. 

Let's drill in the meantime.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

If we are to stay competitive in the global economy we have to build this alternate energy industry. We have know this since the 1970's. Our government has a responsibility to insure that our country and not just a few individuals stays economically sound at this time in our history.

Talk about getting tough with China, we are letting China kick our ^#@! when it comes to alternative energy. A alternative and renewable energy is a boom industry that will also put people back to work.

The politicians just has to have the gumption to back this industry in its growing stages.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Let me help everyone here.

The US is going wild overthowing one country after another, and now, "Obama  needs to get tough with China".

Yeah, let's start attacking them too. We really do need WWIII because these little conquests just aren't satisfying enough.

The US and Isarel have been behind scores of terror attacks and assasinations, but that's GREAT because we're the "good" guys. You know, that's why torture is patriotic as long as we're the ones torturing women and children. Everyone KNOWS, It's "Terror" when they do it.

The CIA and Mossad have been behind the uprising in Syria. We've been caught trying to ship in weapons to the CIA paid freedom fighters.

The Russians have a naval base there and have stated that an attack on Syria would be considered a serious threat to Russia. They have warned the US NOT to F with either Iran or Syria.

Russia is now deploying their infamous "Spetsnaz" special forces to deal with the US backed attempt at another US orchestrated overthrow.

And China has also warned the US that any attack on Iran would be disastrous. One General said they would fight WWIII over it.

But, you don't know about any this because your whoore media won't report it.

iT'S TIME TO "GET TOUGH" WITH THE CRIMINALS THAT HAVE LIED, MURDERED, AND ROBBED US AND NOW MAKE US THE "SUSPECTS" AT AIRPORTS, SUPER BOWL, SUBWAYS ETC...NOT PEOPLE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY THAT HAVE NOTHING TO US.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

[QUOTE]Obama needs to get tough with somebody, anybody.  His feckless foreign policy is putting us all in grave danger. * Iran is putting troops into Syria. * Egyptian military is fleeing Egypt. * Libya has become an Al queda run state. * Russia is lining up against us. * We are losing in Afganistan, and negotiating with the Taliban terrorists. I thought his apology tour would make everyone like us, instead, it signalled surrender. Obama has made us less safe in this world for sure.  We cannot continue down this path.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

"Obama" is a teleprompter reader that usually be found hanging around in front of a big screen TV in sweats, wathcing ESPN. He has very little, if any input in "making decisions". He does what he's told. Plain and simple.

He's a spokesperson for the gangsters that control our country.

It's the criminals that control the US and Isarel who are completely out of control. They use the CIA and NATO to overthow country after country, to steal it's natural resources and expand it's empire.

NATO backed Al CIAduh forces followed the massive NATO strikes on Libya to overthrow Ghadafy, who had been accepted into the NATO family a few years ago, only to be stabbed in the back.

Now the AL CIAduh troops, who admitted killing US forces in Afghanistan, are incontrol of thousands of shoulder fired rockets you can be sure will show up at a politically erxpedient time for the US and Isael.

BTW, don't worry about Afghanistan. The CIA makes billions on the heroin shipped out of there. No way they're going to allow anything to stop that.

Just wondering....do you even remember why we attacked Afghanistan in the first place?

Did you even know that the order to attack Iraq was signed on 9-10-2001 ????

Of course, you didn't know, and don't want to know, about any of this. You have your little fairytale world, and you'll be godammed if you'er going to let facts ruin it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Hmm,
    The central point is that the US wants Iran to be something else than what it is. For 30 years this is the goal. Obama is keeping this alive as his predecessors did. He has made no mistake on this point, that the bush dynasty and reagan would have any problem with since they did the same. What can be done to make iran be different? Not much. As previous presidents since jimmy carter have found. What to do? Not much but Iran really has no military that cannot be sliced and diced by remote control. They know this which is why they talk loud, but have nothing in reserve. Well maybe terrorist attacks like northern ireland.
      So there is no need for war with Iran. Just a few well placed munitions and no oil revenue at all, no small navy, no missle threat to other countries. That might take 72 hours to do. US attack subs can do most of the work from 250 miles away. US Air cover is total. So Iran has its position in the arab world. Most of those folk would work with the US as long as Isreal does nothing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]If we are to stay competitive in the global economy we have to build this alternate energy industry. We have know this since the 1970's. Our government has a responsibility to insure that our country and not just a few individuals stays economically sound at this time in our history.   Talk about getting tough with China, we are letting China kick our ^#@! when it comes to alternative energy. A alternative and renewable energy is a boom industry that will also put people back to work. The politicians just has to have the gumption to back this industry in its growing stages.

We have already had a Manhattan project for alternative energy.  The Obama administration plowed what, $70 billion into alternative energy over the past three years, and what did we get?  Money funneled to Obama supporters and companies going bankrupt.

The free market can build alternative energy just fine.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsthennews. Show sportsthennews's posts

The American consumer needs to get tough on China.

Stop buying products produced there. American companies, like Apple, will find other locations to contract their manufacturing, and Chinese manufacturers will put pressure on the party.

...but can we do without that new ipod?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

It's amazing to see how completely fuc*ing nuts you people are.

China holds almost a trillion of our treaasury notes. They can crash our economy by dumping them.

Both China and Russia have repeatedly warned us against interference in Syria and Iran. But the sheep are too busy listening to their favorite TV liars to have a clue.

You clowns are propaganda programmed drones with no comprehension of reality.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

So China is holding about a trillion dollars worth of our treasury bills.  Big deal!  Any time that we decide to put the brakes on imports from that crap of a country their economy will grind to a halt faster than a speeding locomotive.  I'm not against countries doing business together.  On the contrary, we all need each other and for various reasons.  I don't like the fact that way too many American jobs have been exported to China, sometimes along with complete factories, witness the American furniture industry which is now literally non-existant.  We have open markets for Chinese made goods but it's not a level playing field when it comes to American made products being sold in China.  I also strongly object to their constant attempts at stealing our technology which is a known and undisputed fact!  So tell me, "how do you like me now" what would they do if we told them to wipe their you-know-what with the paper they're holding?