Obama off to Asia for a 17 day Vacation.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Obama off to Asia for a 17 day Vacation.

The Obama family will be taking a 17 day vacation to Hawaii on the continent of Asia.  I hope they being their passports.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Re: Obama off to Asia for a 17 day Vacation.

Well you finally touched upon something that he's really good at, taking vacations. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: Obama off to Asia for a 17 day Vacation.:
    [QUOTE]Well you finally touched upon something that he's really good at, taking vacations. 
    Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE]

Lot of good golf there, just dont hit into the lava rocks.

I wonder what language they speak in the Asian country of Hawaii?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Just wondering but could someone, anyone, kindly find out and tell us peons just how much of the taxpayers money this President and his family have spent on vacations during their time in office.  The figure has to be astronomical.  When this guy finishes his term in office he will have put more miles on Air Force One in four years and Bush and Clinton combined in 16.  So while our armed forces continue to fight a useless, needless, expensive war in Afghanistan and other members of our military are stationed overses in unappreciative countries this guy somehow has the chutzpah to take yet another vacation.  Way to go Mr. President!  You are setting a fine example which translates into, "I've got mine, get your own".