Obama's Uncle Gets Officer's Driving Records!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Obama's Uncle Gets Officer's Driving Records!

In a nutshell, this is what's wrong in America today!  This drunken, illegal immigrant, layabout Bozo, out there breaking the law in a land that he doesn't even belong in somehow gets a judge to order a police office to turn over HIS driving record to the court!  Amazing, simply amazing!  What he needs is to be deported back to his own country and he can take Aunt Zituni with him.  When is this all going to stop?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: Obama's Uncle Gets Officer's Driving Records!

In Response to Obama's Uncle Gets Officer's Driving Records!:
    [QUOTE]In a nutshell, this is what's wrong in America today!  This drunken, illegal immigrant, layabout Bozo, out there breaking the law in a land that he doesn't even belong in somehow gets a judge to order a police office to turn over HIS driving record to the court!  Amazing, simply amazing!  What he needs is to be deported back to his own country and he can take Aunt Zituni with him.  When is this all going to stop?
    Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE]

bobcatsr:

Only the on duty driving records of Val Krishtal are being turned over to attorneys for Onyango Obama. He is the veteran patrolman that nearly rear ended Obama as Obama turned into traffic. This is according to prosecutors and the Herald.

The records were requested last month after his attorneys learned Krishtal totaled a cruiser on November 22nd, crashing into a stone wall. They hope to show he was driving too fast when he pulled over Obama and lacked probable cause to do so.

Obviously if they can show there was no probable cause to pull Obama over, the specific case has to be dismissed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

I would love to know what the officers driving record has to do with Obama's illegal alien uncle driving drunk.

And since he is illegal, why is he still working in the USA, and not on a plane back to his homeland.

And since we are lookng at records, could we see Uncle's tax records?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: Obama's Uncle Gets Officer's Driving Records!:
    [QUOTE]I would love to know what the officers driving record has to do with Obama's illegal alien uncle driving drunk. And since he is illegal, why is he still working in the USA, and not on a plane back to his homeland. And since we are lookng at records, could we see Uncle's tax records?
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

shumirules:

What the patrolmen's on duty driving record bears on the question if he had probable cause to pull over O. Obama as I explained more completely in my previous post. That is why his on duty driving records were turned over to the defense. There were also Internal Affair Records. Those were not turned over to the defense.

If it is found that the patrolman did not have probable cause, then the case has to be dismissed. You may not like it, but the concepts of due process and probable cause are essential to our legal system. They of course cannot only be applied to defendants we like.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama's Uncle Gets Officer's Driving Records! : shumirules: What the patrolmen's on duty driving record bears on the question if he had probable cause to pull over O. Obama as I explained more completely in my previous post. That is why his on duty driving records were turned over to the defense. There were also Internal Affair Records. Those were not turned over to the defense. If it is found that the patrolman did not have probable cause, then the case has to be dismissed. You may not like it, but the concepts of due process and probable cause are essential to our legal system. They of course cannot only be applied to defendants we like.
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

This has to be the weakest argument I have ever heard for a DUI defense.

Somehow if the Cop is a bad driver then he would not have probable cause to pull over Obama drunks illegal alien uncle.

Tell you if I ever get in a jam I dont want special treatment just treat me like an illegal alien.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In a nutshell, this is what's wrong in America today!  This drunken, illegal immigrant, layabout Bozo, out there breaking the law in a land that he doesn't even belong in somehow gets a judge to order a police office to turn over HIS driving record to the court!  Amazing, simply amazing!  What he needs is to be deported back to his own country and he can take Aunt Zituni with him.  When is this all going to stop?
    Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE]  GREAT POST, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.......  BTW, TAKE THE JUDGE & THE "BIG O" TOO AS WE KNOW THAT "O" IS FROM THE SAME COUNTRY......  (IE: NO BIRTH CERTIFICATE)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe Obama can give Deval a call and get his uncle the same treament his Aunt got and maybe even get him a state job driving little Timmy Murray from one disater to the next
    Posted by headingsouth[/QUOTE]

headingsouth:

How exactly does your post have anything at all to do with the patrolmen's on duty driving records being transferred to the defense and the implications that he may not have had probable cause to pull over O. Obama in the first place?

You are also implying that President Obama has something to do with his Aunt's immigration status. Where is your proof? This is the 4th time on the forums you have thrown out a baseless charge. 

Lt. Gov. Murray had a one car accident in which nobody was hurt and no property destroyed. He paid a $555 fine for exceeding the speed limit. 

BTW...headingsouth, stay on topic in your posts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama's Uncle Gets Officer's Driving Records! : This has to be the weakest argument I have ever heard for a DUI defense. Somehow if the Cop is a bad driver then he would not have probable cause to pull over Obama drunks illegal alien uncle. Tell you if I ever get in a jam I dont want special treatment just treat me like an illegal alien.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

shumirules:

When O. Obama wa pulled over as he was legally turning into traffic, this patrolman nearly rear ended him. This fact comes not from the defense but from the prosecutors.

And of course on November 22nd he totalled his cruiser while on duty into a stone wall.

This particular case has nothing to do with Obama's immigration status. I understand you do not like that fact. But they are two different legal issues.

I really do understand how you feel. Having lost someone to a drunk driver it was very painful. If that driver had also been an illegal alien I believe my grief would have been much greater even though the real issue was someone chose to get behind the wheel of a car, drive drunk and took a life. 

I have no great love or sympathy for Obama if he was driving drunk. I want to see him convicted as much as many if not most people. But I would be a hypocrite if I did not believe that due process and probable cause should be applied to him just like any other defendant.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Andiejen, I believe that you're correct in seperating the two issues.  Therefore, I say try him on the driving infraction and then deport him.  If we allow this guy to flaunt the immigration laws that we (allegedly) have then why go after anyone?  As I've stated, countless times, either enforce the laws that we have or have no immigration laws at all and just let everyone come in.  There can be no other way.  Have a nice evening.  I'm heading out for a nice steak and a bottle of wine. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]Andiejen, I believe that you're correct in seperating the two issues.  Therefore, I say try him on the driving infraction and then deport him.  If we allow this guy to flaunt the immigration laws that we (allegedly) have then why go after anyone?  As I've stated, countless times, either enforce the laws that we have or have no immigration laws at all and just let everyone come in.  There can be no other way.  Have a nice evening.  I'm heading out for a nice steak and a bottle of wine. 
    Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE]

bobcatsr:

I agree with you. I have no problem with enforcing our immigration laws. But as you say, these are two separate issues. A DUI and a man's immigration status.

You have a nice evening as well. Yours sounds very nice.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

He should be deported as well as auntie. Technically they may be two seperate issues. What about when someone gets pulled over for speeding then the cops find drugs in the car. Two seperate issues, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]He should be deported as well as auntie. Technically they may be two seperate issues. What about when someone gets pulled over for speeding then the cops find drugs in the car. Two seperate issues, right?
    Posted by thecorrectansweris[/QUOTE]

thecorrectansweris:

The immigration status of both of these individuals are both off topic for one, and secocondly, I do not know if one or both should be deported. I am not involved in either case nor is anyone on the boards. Everything that goes into making those decisions are not public knowledge as of yet.

If someone is pulled over for speeding that constitutes probable cause if the drugs are in plain sight. It does constitute probable cause to search the car.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]andiejen people that only live in a dream world would believe that Obama status a President had zero to do with his Aunt not being in Kenya this morning. There is a thing called free speech in this country,if you don't like my view because it doen't fit you liberal views then use your freedom to delete or ignore me but never tell me to shut up
    Posted by headingsouth[/QUOTE]

headingsouth:

I believe in facts, not in throwing out accusations that you cannot back up when someone calls you on it. In the forums posters are asked all the time to back up their claims. So if you want to make that claim, have a credible source to back it up.

As for staying on topic, you have already being reminded to do so by SisterSledge. I merely did the same thing. I never told you to "shut up". I have never told anyone to "shut up".

And btw, I do not remember you coming back at Sister when he did the very same thing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

If someone is pulled over for DUI that contitutes propable cause if a phoney ID is in plain sight, correct?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]If someone is pulled over for DUI that contitutes propable cause if a phoney ID is in plain sight, correct?

Nobody is pulled over for DUI. They are pulled over for driving too fast, or erractically, or some other traffic violation. Then during the exchange between the officer and the driver, if the officer suspects alcohol is involved, then we  get involved with field sobriety tests, etc. 

To back up, if O. Obama was driving drunk, nobody wants him convicted more than I. As I posted above, I have lost someone to a drunk driver. However, how he should have all the rights of any other criminal defendant.

If a phoney ID is in plain sight, I should think it would also pass the plain sight rule on a traffic stop.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

Not much to argue about, we live in a liberal state. He'll get a slap on the wrist, get a citizenship out of the deal and the cop that pulled him over will get his reputation tarnished, lose his pention and end up doing time.

Welcome to MASS, thank a liberal for that drunk that just killed your family, and those illegals that get free tuition while you work your *ss off.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]Not much to argue about, we live in a liberal state. He'll get a slap on the wrist, get a citizenship out of the deal and the cop that pulled him over will get his reputation tarnished, lose his pention and end up doing time. Welcome to MASS, thank a liberal for that drunk that just killed your family, and those illegals that get free tuition while you work your *ss off.

No, we do not seem very far apart. I will be very disappointed if the DUI charges have to be dropped. Though point in fact, in our state if you plead guilty to DUI you get little or no penalty. It is a very ugly part of the MA judicial system.

As for the patrolman, unfortunately because of who is involved he is getting an inordinate amount of attention shone on him. There is an Internal Affairs investigation involving his on duty driving record. 14 incidents in 12 years. There may be other issues involved but they have not come to light.

I certainly do not see him going to prison for the above. As for losing his pension, that would be pure speculation.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Not much to argue about, we live in a liberal state. He'll get a slap on the wrist, get a citizenship out of the deal and the cop that pulled him over will get his reputation tarnished, lose his pention and end up doing time. Welcome to MASS, thank a liberal for that drunk that just killed your family, and those illegals that get free tuition while you work your *ss off.

You are wrong in your views.  Gross generalizations will do that to you.  You are so caught up with the "scourge" of liberalism you don't bother to get your facts straight.  The criminal case is a state action, but the deportation matter is a federal matter.  It also sounds like the officer deserves to get his reputation tarnished: the facts indicate he is a very bad driver.  Do you really want someone like that enforcing traffic laws?  And his pension is quite safe: the cop has not been charge with any crime.  See: if you rely on facts things don't look nearly as bad as you think.  But you have to think too... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

Spoken like a true liberal. Keep foaming away.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]Spoken like a true liberal. Keep foaming away.

Your critical thinking skills are outstanding!  What a brilliant retort.  Your marshalling of important facts to support your theory shows you truly are a great debater.  Not.  Too bad, you are apparently just another conservative who can only rant aimlessly.  We have enough of them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE]  B I N G O !!!!  AND TAKE THE "BIG O" TOOOOO !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Quibbles:

Fault in a rear-end collision is "presumptive".  This means one thing only, except...

I think I recall reading a couple of years ago that, as of that time, in absolutely no collision involving the State Police had the officer ever been found at fault -- incredible as it seemed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Obama's Uncle Gets Officer's Driving Records! : Your critical thinking skills are outstanding!  What a brilliant retort.  Your marshalling of important facts to support your theory shows you truly are a great debater.  Not.  Too bad, you are apparently just another conservative who can only rant aimlessly.  We have enough of them.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

More foam?