OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag

We can be sure that the disgusting twin tards will attack all the whistleblowers.

This is the 17th anniversary of the horrific bombing of the Murrah Federal builinding in OKC. The perps placed one the massive bombs underneath the day care center in the building to ensure the kids died.

Bill Clinton used the bombing to to significantly increase his popularity, like Bush after 911. These criminals use the same game plan over and over because they get away with it.

Police were muredered and others threatened by federal agents to keep their mouths shut or their entire family would be killed.

I'm sure that the twin tards will attack them for having the courage to come out even though their lives have been threatened.

Here's one of the many official documents that PROVE the government story is as big a lie as 911.

Others are here:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/bombs/bombs.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag

I was in a Radio Shak at the time and watched what happened for about 20 minutes right aafter ther bombing.

I saw police evacuate the building after they had found anorther bomb and the OKC Bomb Squad evacuated it.

The next day, not a word about that happening on TV coverage. I remember wondering what the helll happened to the bomb they evacuated.

The coverup was on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Through_the_Matrix. Show Through_the_Matrix's posts

Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag

OKC Bombing Star Witness Reveals Staged Government Terror Attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3eDsWbf3Ao

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

Really?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag : ONLY IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THEM, ASSSHOLE.
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation[/QUOTE]

With such an attitude, do you have any friends at all?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag : ONLY IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THEM, ASSSHOLE.

Wow, is that all you have?  Better run along to train all those police and military now...can't let that slide.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag : I hear he'd like to have a civilized cup of coffee with you.....
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

But what is in the coffee?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag : But what is in the coffee?
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

Folgers crystals.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]I was thinking he'd use some of the nanobots hiding in his light fixtures to spy on him, but you never know.

Shhhhhh....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Thank you Tards, for showing everyone how vile you are.

The murder of the children, and the others, in the Murrah building is joke material for these creatures.

Keep it up. It only confirms what I've been saying for years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag : Still playing to an invisible audience?

That's the best kind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag : That's the best kind.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

You know. I used to be you.

I watched the MSM TV shows (it's all that was available) and kept up the politics of the day.

Then, one night, quite by chance, I watched a short news piece about Chinagate. My freind, who knew I kept up with stuff asked me, "have you heard about this?".

I was a little embarrassed to admit I hadn't. So, I went home and started using this new contraption called the INTERNET. In 1996 it wasn't anything remotely close to what it is today. It was mainly MSM sites with a very few sites outside the Matrix.

I used to place my stepper machine in front of the computer while it downloaded at 28.8.

Well, to make a long story short, I found out that I had been played for a sucker. That really pissed me off. Back then, I was naive enough to believe if we just this to the attention of the "Republican" leaders in congress, the blatantly treason would result in the impeachment of Clinton on grounds he transferred the most sophisticated US nuclear missile technology to the Chinese for millions in campaign "donations" from the Chinese military.

After that, I was finally ready to look at the facts of the OKC bombing. Completely documented that the "Official" story was complete BS.

It took me a while to be able to deal with the OKC bombing. I simply couldn't believe that this could happen in the US and the media would work in concert with the government, to LIE to the American people.

Many years have passed since that day. I learned a horrible but VITAL truth. The government is controlled by elites who will do anything to gain complete control over society, especially here in the US.

Get some balls. Read the affadavits, unless you're a gutless coward.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag : You know. I used to be you. I watched the MSM TV shows (it's all that was available) and kept up the politics of the day. Then, one night, quite by chance, I watched a short news piece about Chinagate. My freind, who knew I kept up with stuff asked me, "have you heard about this?". I was a little embarrassed to admit I hadn't. So, I went home and started using this new contraption called the INTERNET. In 1996 it wasn't anything remotely close to what it is today. It was mainly MSM sites with a very few sites outside the Matrix. I used to place my stepper machine in front of the computer while it downloaded at 28.8. Well, to make a long story short, I found out that I had been played for a sucker. That really pissed me off. Back then, I was naive enough to believe if we just this to the attention of the "Republican" leaders in congress, the blatantly treason would result in the impeachment of Clinton on grounds he transferred the most sophisticated US nuclear missile technology to the Chinese for millions in campaign "donations" from the Chinese military. After that, I was finally ready to look at the facts of the OKC bombing. Completely documented that the "Official" story was complete BS. It took me a while to be able to deal with the OKC bombing. I simply couldn't believe that this could happen in the US and the media would work in concert with the government, to LIE to the American people. Many years have passed since that day. I learned a horrible but VITAL truth. The government is controlled by elites who will do anything to gain complete control over society, especially here in the US. Get some balls. Read the affadavits, unless you're a gutless coward.

You used to be you too. Then you got sick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OKC Bombing Anniversary: Official DOD, FEMA, Oklahoma Highway Patrol, Documents Prove False Flag : You used to be you too. Then you got sick.
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

And now he's just boring.