On this sex-harassment scandal; Herman Cain pulls a " Mitt Romney "

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

On this sex-harassment scandal; Herman Cain pulls a " Mitt Romney "

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67307.html

Not that experienced politicians handle scandal any better; but watching an inexperienced " person " running for office; handle a mess like this is like watching a  ................  ( do I really need to say it ? )

" I got 999 problems but a scandal ain't one; hit me! "

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: On this sex-harassment scandal; Herman Cain pulls a " Mitt Romney "

Hey Cain wasn't involved in a ponzi scheme like myth ! No wonder myth want to repeal the Dodd-Frank Wall St Reform Bill !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

If you can watch the Cain "scandal" and not see a huge media double standard then you sir or ma'am are blind.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I have no idea what cain did. Eventually whoever is telling the truth will come out .

BTW where is the double standard ? The media will say or do anything for better rating .

cain is running for president, so whatever he did or does is news.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SalveteAmici. Show SalveteAmici's posts

Wonderful. After about 15 years ago, at a company outing where alcohol is available and everyone is having a good time someone becomes offended. by something the others do not seem to have bothered about, much less remembered.
    With all the current craziness in the world where even simple courtesy has seemed to have been from another era, children being exposed in classrooms were sex education subjects themselves are highly questionable­ to many, for but one. The political correctness­s, the Nanny State and Social Engineering­ has taken over, I say yes I would love to see just what offended these people so much.....w­hen quite frankly, they had other options.
    Who in Almighty God's name has not said, something at sometime someplace or somewhere, that may have offended someone the wrong way....Get a Life already, Turn The channel and move on.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: On this sex-harassment scandal; Herman Cain pulls a " Mitt Romney ":
    [QUOTE]I have no idea what cain did. Eventually whoever is telling the truth will come out . BTW where is the double standard ? The media will say or do anything for better rating . cain is running for president, so whatever he did or does is news.
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

What a shock sister you dont see the double standard on how the MSM treats people in the GOP running for president as to Dems.

Go back and try to remember John Edwards 4 years ago, and how they gave his story a good leaving alone.

Or how they treated Clinton, or Kennedy, or Dodd, or Frank,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules if you want to defend an alleged sexual harassing bully go ahead it's a free country.

I myself will put my energy to helping the homeless and the poor first.

I never believe anything until I hear both sides of the story.

Anyway, I wonder if cain gave free pizza to alleged "welfare queens" in the projects so their kids could eat ? 

I think "welfare queen" is a term that your party coined.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

I myself will put my energy to helping the homeless and the poor first.
    posted by sistersledge

Doing what?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

In Response to Re: On this sex-harassment scandal; Herman Cain pulls a " Mitt Romney ":
    [QUOTE]And the Romney ref comes from where?
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

If Romney's a flip/flopper for a seemingly changed position over days.  What is Herman Cain for shifting positions on the same day?

Flip/Flopping 2.0?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules if you want to defend an alleged sexual harassing bully go ahead it's a free country. I myself will put my energy to helping the homeless and the poor first.  I never believe anything until I hear both sides of the story. Anyway, I wonder if cain gave free pizza to alleged "welfare queens" in the projects so their kids could eat ?  I think "welfare queen" is a term that your party coined.

Sister if we learned nothing from President Clinton, Sen. Kennedy, and Sen Dodd.  Its that sexual harassing women is fine, I mean wasn't it Clinton that made it ok to treat interns like the sex toys they really are.

And didn't Kennedy and Dodd teach it was ok to have a waitess sandwich?

And didn't we learn from From Rep. Frank that its fine to use your power to get your boyfriend a job?

Now as Bill Clinton would say, GO PUT SOME ICE ON IT HONEY.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Opps there goes another !

The man is an "alleged" serial sexual harassing bully !

Funny thing about it I could have cared less about this scandal but you kept on defending him so I played along for the laugh.

The whole country knows except 23 % of the gop rock fans that this guy is not a serious candidate.

The guy didn't even know that China possesses nuclear weapons !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to On this sex-harassment scandal; Herman Cain pulls a " Mitt Romney ":
    [QUOTE]http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1111/67307.html Not that experienced politicians handle scandal any better; but watching an inexperienced " person " running for office; handle a mess like this is like watching a  ................  ( do I really need to say it ? ) " I got 999 problems but a scandal ain't one; hit me! "
    Posted by WriterXT[/QUOTE]

Writer XT and I agree in this one!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]I have no idea what cain did. Eventually whoever is telling the truth will come out . BTW where is the double standard ? The media will say or do anything for better rating . cain is running for president, so whatever he did or does is news.

Hey Sis, the funny thing is that the republicans can't find a sane candidate!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]Oooh, that Waitress Sandwich ref has gotta hurt. THATS harrassment
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Its so funny watching liberals and the MSM caring so much about Sex Harassment, but only when its a GOPer. 

John Edwards was giving a good leaving alone.

Clinton was accused of rape and NOW the MSM just said nothing to see here people.

Waitress sandwich just good clean fun (unless you are the unfortunate waitress ) because it was two liberals, Kennedy and Dodd.

Frank gets his boyfriend a high paying gig at fannie mae, nothing to see here people move on.

But if some loser says they had an affair, no proof, no harassment, just says it ( see Gov Haley R SC ) and its a great story.

Remember Sen Mccain in 08 the NYT ran a story with no facts about how he MIGHT have had an affair.

Nope no double standard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Herman Cain Monday Early Morning :
     The allegations against me are false.

Monday Early Afternoon:
     THe allegations are false but I didn't know anything about it.

Monday Early Evening : 

Well look, I might have known about it but the restaurant association had some kind of settlement it was out of my hands. 

Monday Late Evening: 
     Well look, I might have known about it; but the settlement was more like an agreement, not a settlement. 

Fast Forward To Yesterday. 

Look I'm here to talk about these doctors; I said all I need to say.  Excuse me!   EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!

What do doctors have to do with the 999 plan?  
    He's basically been a one-line candidate.  All 999; all the time. 
    He's not really talked much at all about Obamacare or it's repeal. 

But I see he has a group of people all dressed up and ready to go in their little flashy white coats.   Anything to change the subject eh Pizza Boy?  Call up a few handlers and ask people to show up to outflank the media anytime they want to rush you and stick a mic in your face for more questions.

Reminds me of Obama and his little white coat speech with doctors. 

Anyone remember how fake and stupid that was?  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]Herman Cain Monday Early Morning :   The allegations against me are false . Monday Early Afternoon:   THe allegations are false but I didn't know anything about it. Monday Early Evening :           Well look, I might have known about it but the restaurant association had some kind of settlement it was out of my hands.  Monday Late Evening:    Well look, I might have known about it; but the settlement was more like an agreement, not a settlement.  ________________________________________________________________ Fast Forward To Yesterday.    Look I'm here to talk about these doctors; I said all I need to say.  Excuse me!   EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!! _________________________________________________________________ What do doctors have to do with the 999 plan?   He's basically been a one-line candidate.  All 999; all the time.  He's not really talked much at all about Obamacare or it's repeal.  But I see he has a group of people all dressed up and ready to go in their little flashy white coats.   Anything to change the subject eh Pizza Boy?  Call up a few handlers and ask people to show up to outflank the media anytime they want to rush you and stick a mic in your face for more questions. Reminds me of Obama and his little white coat speech with doctors.  Anyone remember how fake and stupid that was?    
    Posted by WriterXT[/QUOTE]

You called him "pizza boy" , Racist much?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: On this sex-harassment scandal; Herman Cain pulls a " Mitt Romney " : Well, yes, but not for that reason. WriterXT said he himself is black, so, can a black person be "racist" against other black people? But, XT did say he hates all white cops.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

I would say the hate the left has for Cain has a lot more to do with his being a GOPer.

If Cain was a liberal they would no doubt love him.

Its like NOW caring about sex harassment but being ok with Clinton, as long as you agree with them its ok.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

I hate most white cops. 
    What other ones are there that I don't necessarily hate you ask?

Pretty white cops.  Female cops.
     Maria Bello isn't bad either.

I call Herman Cain " pizza boy " for the simple fact that most media know him by the Godfather's Pizza chain.    Not as former chairman of the board of directors at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City

Under the current circumstances of the harrasment scandal; the media's making it well known he's also the former president and CEO of The National Restautant Association which I'm sure if asked; he won't have much to say about it in future debates.

That's one thing he'd definitely delete from his resume'.

Don't know them.  Don't want to know them.  And I can't forget about them fast enough if the media will let me.

Sections
Shortcuts