OWS BOSTON, ITS OVER

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

OWS BOSTON, ITS OVER

Well it took 2 months it looks like the losers camping out, smoking pot, refusing to shower are finally gone.

It was fun watching them protest corperation's well texting on their Iphone, playing music on their IPods.  Surfing the net on their Laptops.  Living in an LLbean tent.  Wearing clothing from the North Face.  Getting free electricity from an evil power company.

They will I am sure be upset that they have to pay off their loans they took out, how unfair is that?  I mean shouldn't college be free, shouldn't housing be free?

The Banks have not been shut down, the DOW jones goes on.  Their hero Obama pays them lip service but gets his money for 2012 from the same people the OWS people hate the most.

They will soon be back in mommy's basement playing video games, and smoking pot.

What did this end up costing the city, will the city have to fire a few teachers to cover the money spent on these losers?

Maybe a small few will try to get jobs, I doubt it they seem to want it all for free and I doubt the ones with tattoos on their necks will be getting hired as a CEO anytime in the next century.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: OWS BOSTON, ITS OVER

shumirules,  The Godmother of OWS, Warren 49 % v the toady of Wall St, brown 42 %. 

Doesn't look over to me !

shumi, no matter how hard the right tries to discredit OWS's , it's pretty hard to stop the message of Fairness and Anti-Corruption !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: OWS BOSTON, ITS OVER:
    [QUOTE]shumirules,  The Godmother of OWS, Warren 49 % v the toady of Wall St, brown 42 %.  Doesn't look over to me ! shumi, no matter how hard the right tries to discredit OWS's , it's pretty hard to stop the message of Fairness and Anti-Corruption !
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Wow A liberal dem is beating a liberal RINO in one of the most liberal states in the US, in a poll 11 months before the election, this is huge news to only you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In other OWS news, big time 99%er Rosie O'Donell, gives her wife to be a ring said to be worth at least 100K.

Yep, she is a 99%er in her very little mind.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules,  The Godmother of OWS, Warren 49 % v the toady of Wall St, brown 42 %.  Doesn't look over to me ! shumi, no matter how hard the right tries to discredit OWS's , it's pretty hard to stop the message of Fairness and Anti-Corruption !
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Fairness? Hahahaha....life isn't fair...grow up!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

The Occupiers should also be given some credit for their handling of the move out.

I don't think the occupiers deserve ANY credit for leaving. They were granted permission by the city to stay there. Therefore when the city says leave then they should do so. Why should they be given credit for leaving? Is this where we are at these days? Giving credit to people for doing what they are supposed to do?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OWS BOSTON, ITS OVER : I stand corrected. I was just happy to see no one injured or riots breaking out.
    Posted by msobstinate99[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that. No need for anyone to get hurt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Reading the Metro today on the train.  This is a quote from a member of Occupy Boston.  Just wow...  

Jeff Nunes, 17, a former custodian who dropped out of high school, said there are talks to try and shut down a port or a bank.

“Actions that actually accomplish something. If we shut down a bank it would cost that bank millions a day,” Nunes said.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Yes, college should be free. It should be the right of anyone smart enough to get a good education for free and not have to do with how rich mummy and daddy are. Then we build a meritocratic super-society, not based on a rich elite.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, college should be free. It should be the right of anyone smart enough to get a good education for free and not have to do with how rich mummy and daddy are. Then we build a meritocratic super-society, not based on a rich elite.  
    Posted by plasko[/QUOTE]

Good luck getting the professors to work for free.