OWS New York

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: OWS New York

In Response to Re: OWS New York:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OWS New York : i'm guessing it's really more like.. yes, no, idk
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Hahaha...you got some nerve. You have never answered even ONE of my questons yet have the nerve to ask ME questions and expect them ALL to be answered.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]i asked you questions about you, pink. i don't represent the ows movement. if you really wanted to know the answer to your question you would watch the video since they are to a degree leaders within the ows movement. if you want to know about me, ask questions about me. i'm watching the patriots game and your not worth too much of my time. stop being lazy.

HAHAHAHA...nice spin. SO you're telling me you have NO opinion of what the OWS represents and what it's all about? That's just SAD.
    COWARD

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]my opinion of what ows represents? hope

Chickenshit. Thought you were going to watch the game? Did you give up on them already? It's still early

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]believe it or not some people who support the ows aren't jobless and/or homeless. i'm lucky enough to own a tv and a computer, a few of them. brady's getting killed.

I didn't realize OWS supporters were homeless....sigh

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]pink, this movement is anti everything from our untruthful and disfunctional educational system, to our untruthful and disfunctional leaders whether that be private/corporate or governmental. it's about establishing a democracy and removing the oligarchy/polyarchy... etc.

Apparently our educational system IS "disfunctional"...sigh

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]indeed pink, indeed. now back to the topic....

Did you really miss the dig? Yikes

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]sorry pink, but i don't find you funny in the least, and i don't come here for comedic relief. perhaps i should just ignore you. you're a joke.

Sorry Captain Serious...

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]oh trust me i laugh and enjoy funny people. you're just unwitty sarcasm.

Or perhaps you just didn't get the irony of misspelling the same word three times in a post where you complained about the educational system of this country...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]if anything that proves my point, pink. both about our failed educational system, and your lack of substance. i could go on and on about how you miscounted how many times i spelled dysfunctional incorrectly, but i'm not that petty. pink, just let it go, this is going nowhere. you really are nothing but a joke.

Hahaha...yes I added an extra one accidentally...still doesn't change the fact that not only do you lack spelling ability but you also lack the ability to click on the spell check button.

Face it you're afraid to answer direct questions and as a result you get all pi55y at me. You're directing your anger at the wrong person. 

Oh and for the record...mentioning that I miscounted IS pointing it out so you ARE that petty.

What's ironic is you're acting like your so innocent in all this. Hahaha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Good news!  The OWS crowd is now going after the person who has raised the most money from wall street, YES OBAMA.

Today in NH the OWS crowd heckled Obama during a speech, this of course confused Obama as what the protesters were saying was not on TOTUS and he could not firgure out what was going on, lol.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]that's because ows doesn't support obama. you old people don't get that todays youth see's through the "left vs right" BS. pink, you're 55 yrs old and you can't even count correctly so go back to school. i'm half your age and am twice as politically competent. i'm 26 and live on miami beach, you're 55 and live on boston.com.

Ricky you are proof the USA has gone to hell.

In 1961 JFK said ask not what your country can do for you ask what you can do for your country.

OWS seems to be saying "ask what your country can give you, not what you can work to receive"

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]that's because ows doesn't support obama. you old people don't get that todays youth see's through the "left vs right" BS. pink, you're 55 yrs old and you can't even count correctly so go back to school. i'm half your age and am twice as politically competent. i'm 26 and live on miami beach, you're 55 and live on boston.com.

Sure, Occupiers are obviously Gingrich supporters.

Are you for real?  Those not too stoned on election day will gladly gor down to the voting booth and pull the lever for Obama.  Geesh.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts