Police State Implementation Continues: White House on Lockdown after Smoke Bomb "Attack"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Police State Implementation Continues: White House on Lockdown after Smoke Bomb "Attack"

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/6278223/White-House-in-lockdown-after-smoke-bomb-threat

Right on cue, after the passing of the Indefinite Detention Bill, we have an "event" at the WH where Occupy protesters had been peacefully demonstrating.

This is classic stuff. We've seen this many, many times.

It's called a "False Flag" intelligence operation.

Over the course of the last 6 years here, I've documented dozens of events where police or protected "black block" anarchists, infiltrate peaceful demonstrations and cause violence.

The "authorities" always respond by arresting the peacful protesters, many times beating, macing, tasering etc. - while allowing the cops or anarchists to get away.

For those not smart enough to connect the dots AKA: ReubenHop, let me help.

They don't show it FOX or CNN, but this kind of "False Flag" intelligence operation is thousands, of years old. Like Nero burning down Rome to blame it on the Christians.

Very soon, anyone protesting the government is going to be looked upon as a domestic terrorist. And it won't matter wether it's the Tea Party or Occupy, or an angry group of senior citizens who can't live on their pension or SS check because of inflation.

I've predicted pretty much everything that's happened over the course of the last 6 years.

Maybe some day, people will actually snap out of their daze and see the naked truth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Police State Implementation Continues: White House on Lockdown after Smoke Bomb "Attack"

Very soon, anyone protesting the government is going to be looked upon as a domestic terrorist.

"Very soon" meaning this week, month, year? Make a specific prediction based on your secret knowledge and let's see how valid it is.

Kay?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Through_the_Matrix. Show Through_the_Matrix's posts

Re: Police State Implementation Continues: White House on Lockdown after Smoke Bomb "Attack"

I totally understand what you're talking about.

Every move the government makes, tightens the screws even more.

It's obvious that the government is preparing to handle the massive dissent they know is coming. Looks like they're getting ready to start declaring certain groups, "domestic terrorists". In fact, the DHS has already declared returing Vets as potential domestic terrorists. I tried to tell a few people about that and they thought I was joking. They just don't seem to care about anything except sports and dumb TV shows. That's really sad.

Of course, with the NDAA it means those groups can be arrested by the military and held indefinitely without trial.

It's sad to see so many that have no clue about history. If they did, they would realize we are in big trouble.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Is this FINALLY the beginning of WW III you have been predicting? Or can I come out of my bomb shelter?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

So it is down to this. A vast CIA FBI NSA FDS NCI CDC ABC conspiracy to put a smokebomb on the White house lawn. My friends and I used to do this at the nasty neihbors house on holloween, so now it take 12 secret branches of government? Cool. As a nine year old that was the fantasy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Through_the_Matrix. Show Through_the_Matrix's posts

You people act like children.

I'm starting to see why HDYLMN has so little repect for you all. None of you seem to have the slightest clue about the long history of staged events by police who have been caught trying to foment violence at big poltitcal demonstrations.

Everything is a big joke. In fact, the big "joke" is on those who are so uneducated as not to realize they are completely ignoring history. Maybe it's because you rely on the corporate media for your information.

It will come back to bite you and your families big time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Through_the_Matrix. Show Through_the_Matrix's posts

In Response to Re: Police State Implementation Continues: White House on Lockdown after Smoke Bomb "Attack":
    You're starting to see why your alternate BDC name has so little respect for us? Well, you need to start merging pesonalities at some point. When you say it, yes.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

You're a troubled person.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Police State Implementation Continues: White House on Lockdown after Smoke Bomb "Attack":
    In Response to Re: Police State Implementation Continues: White House on Lockdown after Smoke Bomb "Attack" : You're a troubled person.
    Posted by Through_the_Matrix

Now that is funny!  You believe in wild conspiracy theories based on the machinations of your own addled brain and you accuse others of being "troubled".  Wow. 

Sections
Shortcuts