RIP Andrew Breitbart

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

RIP Andrew Breitbart

A man who committed his life to intellectual and spiritual liberty, against a monolithic generation.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

Re: RIP Andrew Breitbart

In Response to RIP Andrew Breitbart:
    [QUOTE]A man who committed his life to intellectual and spiritual liberty, against a monolithic generation.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr[/QUOTE]

I was shocked and saddened when I read of his passing yesterday. A great conservative who said what he meant and meant what he said. He pulled no punches in letting the left know the error of their way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

He did what was not cool, and deemed "hateful" for his generation, dare to speak out and compete against the monolithic culteral values of a generation. Competing ideas is not what the Left is interested in, censorship of dissent is what they are currently working to maintain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

He did what was not cool, and deemed "hateful" for his generation, dare to speak out and compete against the monolithic culteral values of a generation. Competing ideas is not what the Left is interested in, censorship of dissent is what they are currently working to maintain.

Do you mean playing fantasy baseball "all day" according to former work colleagues?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: RIP Andrew Breitbart:
    [QUOTE]Senator Snow from Maine is retiring. She was a moderate and said that the moderates are a dying breed. Moderates used to be important in Congress in order to make comprimise possible and get something accomplished. Nothing gets done now since there is too much partisanship. The taxpayers want something to get accomplished and not endless debate, fillibusters, and deadlocks. Comprimise was always what made our system of government better than that of other countries. The Nation will suffer as a result of such a lack of cooperation. We are citizens of a common country and not just Republicans or Democrats. Most citizens prefer comprimise.
    Posted by lowelll[/QUOTE]

One less RINO won't matter one way or another.

Harry Reid needs to go!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RhapsodyInBlue. Show RhapsodyInBlue's posts

May you rest in peace Andrew. Gone too soon.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

My future does not count on it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Gone too young at 43, Wake was still in his prime at that age, have to believe that his fast paced life style, stress and demands contributed to his early death. He has done an injusticee to his family...more is less, that is the lesson folks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

A real hero, gone way too early.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lowelll. Show lowelll's posts

Senator Snow from Maine is retiring. She was a moderate and said that the moderates are a dying breed. Moderates used to be important in Congress in order to make comprimise possible and get something accomplished. Nothing gets done now since there is too much partisanship. The taxpayers want something to get accomplished and not endless debate, fillibusters, and deadlocks. Comprimise was always what made our system of government better than that of other countries. The Nation will suffer as a result of such a lack of cooperation. We are citizens of a common country and not just Republicans or Democrats. Most citizens prefer comprimise.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to RIP Andrew Breitbart : IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT HE HAS HAD AN ON GOING HEART PROBLEM......  OTHER WISE, MY 1ST THOUGHT WAS THAT THE "CHICAGO WAY GANG" MIGHT BE INVOLVED WITH THIS...... NEVER THE LESS, FOX TV WILL BE AIRING/SHOWING OF THE YOUTHFUL DAYS AT HARVARD BY THE "BIG O".... SHOULD BE INTERESTING, MAY BE AIRED AS EARLY AS THIS SUNDAY.... STAY TUNED AMERICA, OUR FUTURE COUNTS ON IT !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

You sound like a paranoid loon, again.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Proverb 21

The soul of the wicked desires evil; his neighbor finds no mercy in his eyes. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]A real hero, gone way too early.
    Posted by PetesCall[/QUOTE]
    My condolences to his family, and it's tragic when anyone dies so young. But a "hero?" Let's reserve that term for the men and women who put their lives on the line every day to protect us.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

I didn't agree with everything the man had to say, but I enjoyed tremendously watching a man speak his mind and share his opinions. He was a committed leftist who became a committed center/rightist, greatly saddening his liberal friends/family. He had courage and integrity, things utterly lacking in your childish rant. Hitler.....and Breitbart? Did you really mean to equate a man with whom you disagree, with a mass murderer of millions? Puleeeeeze. Learn something now while you're still young my friend: Hating people because they have ideas different from your own, reveals only your own insecurities and need for the approval of others. It marks you as an immature person. Challenging others beliefs and ideas with well thought views of your own, on the other hand, marks you as an adult worth listening to. I invite you to choose today what manner of person you will be. I sincerely hope you learn to embrace the concepts I've laid out here for you. It's important stuff, and worthy of your consideration. 

Response to Re: RIP Andrew Breitbart:
    [QUOTE]In Response to RIP Andrew Breitbart : Hankjr is a fool and his music stinks too. Breitbart is where he belongs - with Hitler, Stalin, Saddam and Tim Russert.  
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to RIP Andrew Breitbart : Hankjr is a fool and his music stinks too. Breitbart is where he belongs - with Hitler, Stalin, Saddam and Tim Russert.  
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

Godwin is alive and well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

When Ted Kennedy died, Breitbart called him "a villain," "a bigass motherf-----," "a duplicitous b------," and "a special pile of human excrement." Again, my condolences to his family. But with Andrew Breitbart, class and dignity was never part of his makeup. I never understood how a true conservative could admire him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Most citizens prefer comprimise.

Wrong. The problem with the federal government is not representatives compromising. It is an ever increasing voting class of people who want something for nothing.

Ted Kennedy's life acts, deeds and words speak for itself. For those Leftists who worship the name Kennedy, no man of reason can explain that.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Most citizens prefer comprimise. Wrong. The problem with the federal government is not representatives compromising. It is an ever increasing voting class of people who want something for nothing. Ted Kennedy's life acts, deeds and words speak for itself. For those Leftists who worship the name Kennedy, no man of reason can explain that.  
    You don't have to worship him, and I do not, to understand that kind of talk (profanity laced, no less) right after a man's death is heartless. You do need a certain degree of dignity and compassion, which might be why you don't get it.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts