Say good bye: Herman "China is trying to get nukes" Cain, dropping like a rock....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Say good bye: Herman "China is trying to get nukes" Cain, dropping like a rock....

I knew that the longer this complete jackasss was in the spotlight, the quicker he'd make a fool out of himself and be gone.

The establishment, desperately looking for an Obama clone with an "R" in front of their name, is panicking. Ron Paul who is steadily gaining momentum, is their worst nightmare. Bye bye to the criminal raping of our country if he gets elected president. In fact, they'll kill him before they let that happen. Just ask JFK...

What to do?

Exhume Newt "Mr Global Warming" Gingrich and pull John Hunstman out of their assss. Anything to prevent Ron Paul from going head to head with Mirak Robamney, the banksters clear choice for the republicrat nomination.

Unfortunately, the establishment has the last laugh. Their easily riggable E Voting machines will be used to prevent the American people from having their voices heard.

So, we'll get either Soetoro clone Mirak Robamney, (illegal alien) Barry Soetoro, or CIA witch Hitlery Clinton as the next puppet in chief to continue our raping.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WriterXT. Show WriterXT's posts

Re: Say good bye: Herman "China is trying to get nukes" Cain, dropping like a rock....

Exhume Newt "Mr Global Warming" Gingrich and pull John Hunstman out of their assss. Anything to prevent Ron Paul from going head to head with Mirak Robamney, the banksters clear choice for the republicrat nomination.

Unfortunately, the establishment has the last laugh. Their easily riggable E Voting machines will be used to prevent the American people from having their voices heard.

So, we'll get either Soetoro clone Mirak Robamney, (illegal alien) Barry Soetoro, or CIA witch Hitlery Clinton as the next puppet in chief to continue our raping.

........and people accuse me of speaking complete jibberish.

Go figure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

Re: Say good bye: Herman "China is trying to get nukes" Cain, dropping like a rock....

In Response to Re: Say good bye: Herman "China is trying to get nukes" Cain, dropping like a rock....:
    [QUOTE]Exhume Newt "Mr Global Warming" Gingrich and pull John Hunstman out of their assss. Anything to prevent Ron Paul from going head to head with Mirak Robamney, the banksters clear choice for the republicrat nomination. Unfortunately, the establishment has the last laugh. Their easily riggable E Voting machines will be used to prevent the American people from having their voices heard. So, we'll get either Soetoro clone Mirak Robamney, (illegal alien) Barry Soetoro, or CIA witch Hitlery Clinton as the next puppet in chief to continue our raping. ........and people accuse me of speaking complete jibberish. Go figure.
    Posted by WriterXT[/QUOTE]

The fact that you don't understand the inferences of my post doesn't surprise me at all.

We all live in the MATRIX. It's a world created by the elites that uses fairytales, lies, hype and boogey men to keep the herd in line.

Break the Matrix. Go to youtube and watch the "Obama Deception".

Sections
Shortcuts