Scott Walker recall effort on track

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track

I wonder how many times that Adolf Hitler and Mickey Mouse appear in the list of signatures. Prolly a lot, they HATES Scott Walker!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

In Response to Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track:
    [QUOTE]Unemployment is going down, gas is $3 a gallon, home sales are going up, the Affordable Healthcare Act is saving American lives, and Social Security is solvent for the next 25 years. You live in a fantasy world.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Could you provide links proving Affordable Helathcare Act is/has currently saved lives. 
    Where is gas $3.00 a gallon? I just gassed up yesterday and it wasn't near $3.00.

Thank you!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]Unemployment is going down, gas is $3 a gallon, home sales are going up, the Affordable Healthcare Act is saving American lives, and Social Security is solvent for the next 25 years. You live in a fantasy world.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

All because of Scott Walker, eh? Why do they want to recall him then?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track : 2 million more Americans now have healthcare. Healthcare saves lives. Gas is $3 a gallon in Virgnia.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Actually just having health insurance alone does not save lives. If it were true then my friends daughter, who had GREAT health coverage, would still be alive. My dad would also still be alive if JUST having health insurance saved lives. That's just naming two of the millions of examples of people dying while having health coverage.
    I was hoping you had actual proof. Oh well such is life.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track : A forty-nine year old mother finds out she has stage III breast cancer . She has no health insurance (for a variety of reasons), and discovers that a provision of “Obamacare” that is already active may quite literally save her life. Fortunately for me, I’ve been saved by the federal government’s Pre-existing Condition Insurance Plan, something I had never heard of before needing it. It’s part of President Obama’s healthcare plan, one of the things that has already kicked in, and it guarantees access to insurance for U.S. citizens with preexisting conditions who have been uninsured for at least six months. The application was short, the premiums are affordable, and I have found the people who work in the administration office to be quite compassionate ( nothing  like the people I have dealt with over the years at other insurance companies.) It’s not perfect, of course, and it still leaves many people in need out in the cold. But it’s a start, and for me it’s been a lifesaver — perhaps literally. http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/2011/12/07/obamacare-saving-lives/#ixzz1iZTl53Qr
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

may quite literally save her life.

What about the millions who've had coverage who HAVE died???

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/136773423.html >>>He also cited a media report that one man claimed he'd signed recall petitions 80 times, and submitted a petition from last summer's attempt to recall Sen. Jim Holperin (D-Conover), in which the accountability board allowed a "Bugs Bunny" signature to be counted. Kennedy said the signature was counted because Holperin didn't follow the proper procedures for challenging it. In issuing his ruling, Davis said, "Counting the signature of Bugs Bunny is something only a lawyer could make seem OK."<<< What is this world coming to when they won't let Bugs have a say in our democracy? Occupy toon town!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Nice violin you play Kirkie. You would hit more notes without the rose colored glasses.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Walker will be forced to resign because of being a conspirator of embezzling  funds from a annual veterans event or on ethic violations before he is recalled !

"WOW" what a RAT !!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track": [QUOTE]Walker will be forced to resign because of being a conspirator of embezzling  funds from a annual veterans event or on ethic violations before he is recalled ! "WOW" what a RAT !!!!!! Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE] Does that mean he'll have to give back his "governor of the year" award? http://governorsjournal.com/2011/12/governor-of-the-year-scott-walker/

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track : StalkingButler: I know where I would like to stick his award. I do not think they would want it back after it was recovered. Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE] I'm guessing you mean to stick his award on a particularly dusty mantle or someplace similar because to stick it somewhere else would probably constitute "violent rhetoric" and we all know how much liberals disapprove of THAT.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to "Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track : StalkingButler: You are absolutely right. That is close to what I had in mind for the award because of course I disapprove of "violent rhetoric" as we all should. Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE] Indeed! Just trying to make the world safe from involuntary posterior intrusions. Of course if you're into that sort of thing it's your trip baby.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Scott Walker recall effort on track : StalkingButler: Actually, I have some very definite ideas and feelings about voluntary posterior intrusions. However, I would not want to disturb your delicate sensibilities.
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

Thanks,

and thanks for calling my sensibilties delicate. That's a first.