Sen. Kennedy has a brain tumor

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

On a side note, I hope more right wingers come on here with their ignorant, classless idiocy to show how truly�lacking in compassion and empathy�the right wing of the country really is.�Did you have this same reaction when the left wrote the same kind of stuff about Falwell when he died? Or when the left wrote stuff about wishing Cheney and Rumsfeld to die? Just curious. Thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

I do hope that you'll let us all jeer should a member of your family, or a close friend, receive a devastating medical diagnosis.� Or if you do, please let us all know, so we can mock.I've lost both parents and an aunt to cancer.� I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.� I feel for his kids, especially.� Are you really that petty that you can't see Kennedy as a human being??� Others can.� You don't like Kennedy, I get that.� But neither do you know him personally.���

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ecafsc. Show ecafsc's posts

I do hope that you'll let us all jeer should a member of your family, or a close friend, receive a devastating medical diagnosis.� Or if you do, please let us all know, so we can mock.I've lost both parents and an aunt to cancer.� I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.� I feel for his kids, especially.� Are you really that petty that you can't see Kennedy as a human being??� Others can.� You don't like Kennedy, I get that.� But neither do you know him personally.��� �I'll post this again. Did you have this same reaction to the resident left wingers who wrote the same type of stuff when Falwell passed? How about when they wish death on Cheney and Rumsfeld? Did you write this same post?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilcrowe. Show wilcrowe's posts

You're right, cancer of the brain (or any other part of the body) is a horrible thing and nobody deserves it.� Just as nobody deserves to be left to die after a car has gone off a bridge.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from blitzwing. Show blitzwing's posts

To me this isn't about his politics as much as the injustice of a mangetting away with a crime that a poorer less famous individualcertainly would have been imprisoned for. Yet this man, because of hiswealth and family's position was able to run for senate and bereelected many times. He also was a serious contender for president.Yet, if I drove off a bridge while drunk, killed my passenger, andfailed to report the crime until the following day when I was sober, Iwould be sentenced to several years in a pound me in-the-rear prison and havegreat difficulty finding a good job thereafter. I have known much nobler people that have suffered through sicknesses and would prefer to shed tears for them and not this man.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

I don't pretend that I liked Falwell, and wouldn't weep for Bush, Cheney or Rummy, but I don't wish life-threatening illness on them either.�� So yes, I would have a similar reaction to someone on the left posting nasty things about a rightwinger with a similar situation.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

You simply let your intense hatred of Kennedy (or is it envy for his money??) cloud your abiity to care.� He's far from perfect, but think of his family, and try to have some respect for them, if not for him.�

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Nobody deserves to die because the car that hit their's was driven by a distracted teenage driver either.� If you can't get past your hatred of Teddy, think of his kids and wife, and try to have some respect for their love of another person.�

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilcrowe. Show wilcrowe's posts

Did this distracted teenage driver in your scenario flee the scene and not report what he was responsible for until many hours after the accident occurred?� Just wondering.�

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

FInally, Republican with a bit of class, perhaps your political associates on this board can learn from you... and perhaps think a little bit about their tasteless remarks...

On that note - The people have been taking action, they've been voting out Republicans across the country.. districts once thought safe are now being lost to Dems...

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Kirk are Republican? LOL He is left of Lenin!

To the Kennedy family I have sympathy. I don't like Ted and would never vote for him or his kin. They have made a great life off of the people's pocketbooks. BUT I would not wish this even on him. Prayers and thoughts are with them.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trottier. Show trottier's posts

�Let see, if the hundreds of millions of dollars, best� medical care in the world, does any good, The grim reaper is waiting, time has run out. All the glitter and wealth, means nothing, like some street bum in a charity ward, death knows no class or wealth. Even the pope wont be able, to get him out of his due, life goes on, and life ends. famous, infamous, wealthy, means nothing right now. death take the king and the serf alike.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Was the outcome any different??� Did going directly to the hospital make the other driver any more alive?� Perhaps now is not the best time to obsess about an accident that happened nearly 40 years ago, and involved people you've never met.�

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

And who was the last President to grant amnesty to undocumented aliens??� Oh yeah, that well known liberal Democrat RONALD REAGAN.� �

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wilcrowe. Show wilcrowe's posts

Have you meet Senator Kennedy?� If not, that fact hasn't stopped you from caring about his well being.� Why should the fact that I haven't meet the Kopechnes preclude me from having sympathy for their loss?I'm not obsessing about the Senator's glaring moral transgressions (which can classified as criminal).� I was replying to lame comparaison you apparently tried to draw between what Kennedy did at Chappaquiddick to a teen driver causing an accident while distracted.� The fact that you see the two to be even remotely similar speaks volumes to your warped hero worship of the Kennedys.� I wish the man well, but the fact is, if I had to live what what he did that night (and the following morning), brain cancer couldn't kill me because my conscience already would have.�

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

So you don't get that I was talking about Laura Bush, then??� I don't worship the Kennedys, but neither do I take any joy in Ted Kennedy having a brain tumor.�� I feel for his family as well, I have been in their shoes, and wouldn't wish that on anyone.� I will not take this opportunity to lambaste Kennedy for past actions, that's not appropriate.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Obsess much??� I say if you want to elimiate the illegal worker problem, the first step is to truly punish the employers for hiring undocumented workers. Take away the jobs and you remove a HUGE incentive to enter the country illegally.� It's not the only solution, but simply going after the illegal immigrants is not removing the problem, only the result of the workers finding employers willing to look the other way when it comes to the I-9 regulations.� � You are aware that the world has changed a little since the 1950s, right?� And that a big part of the reason this is even an issue right now is to distract us from the other problems going on in the country and the world.�

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts