Several questions for Sheeple_nation or whatever name he goes by now.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

Several questions for Sheeple_nation or whatever name he goes by now.

1)Since termites are so small to begin with, why call them "nano-termites"? It's kinda redundant.
    2)Don't termites destroy wooden buildings, not steel sky-scrapers?
    And finally.....
    3)Is it too early in the year to write a letter to Santa? Mind you, not asking for gifts or anything like that. More of a cordial "hey.....whats up?" sort of thing. I, like most believers I know, send thank you cards to Santa right after Thanksgiving so as to feel better for the gimme gimme wishlist we would send ,like, the two days later. But in the end...I not only feel quilty, but wrong. Grrrrr!!!! I'm having a hard time expressing myself. Maybe you, or Alex, can help me through this. I really just want, with pure heart, to reach out to Santa. God knows I've tried. I've just never recieved a response. It's the not knowing that's driving me CRAZY! And it's not like he didn't friend me on facebook. Big whoop! He's got like a gajillion friends!!
      I'm sorry, I just needed to vent. But if there is one thing I know...when you're looking for advice or help that nobody believes in....you the man. And Merry Christmas!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: Several questions for Sheeple_nation or whatever name he goes by now.

I can't thank you enough for making my point for me, again and again.

You are the perfeect example of a mentally ILL Sheep.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In Response to Re: Several questions for Sheeple_nation or whatever name he goes by now.:
    [QUOTE]I can't thank you enough for making my point for me, again and again. You are the perfeect example of a mentally ILL Sheep.
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!! Thanks for the bump! I knew I could count on you! Total reach around! Now we're getting somewhere! So... tell me... what's Santa really like? OMG! I feel so awkward! I'm giggling like a school girl! Snort!! OMG!!! I just snorted chocolate milk out of my nose!!!! I'm so nervous! Ok....deep breath. Relax. Relax. 10, 9...deep breath..7ish, 6...5....6...wait...lost count...giggle, giggle...OMG! I just wet myself!!! No...it's ok...just a little bit. Whew! Pant, sigh.... Ok...sorry. Kinda lost control there. Look.... I'm gonna go out and have a smoke, when I come back I'll have a nice lunch-meat sandwitch...lettuce, tomato with mayo and a little bit of mustard. And cut it DIAGONAL this time.....then you can tell me all about Santa.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

With Cheesy Poofs, dammit. You should know this by now!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Is Santa part of the worldwide conspiracy to start WWIII?  He does after all have a secret base full of his personal elf army and invades our houses to influence our children...  Has any one seen his birth certificate?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In Response to Re: Several questions for Sheeple_nation or whatever name he goes by now.:
    [QUOTE]I can't thank you enough for making my point for me, again and again. You are the perfeect example of a mentally ILL Sheep.
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry for my behavior. But since I've seen the following video, I realise the error of my ways. I hope you and I can come together to solve the problems as presented in the next video. The images and sounds might be offensive to some, but I think it's important we watch this together.......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0