Shawn Tyson Black Florida Teenager Begins Life Sentence For Murdering Two White Boys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Shawn Tyson Black Florida Teenager Begins Life Sentence For Murdering Two White Boys

So who is Shawn Tyson?  Where was all the media coverage when these two kids made a wrong turn in Sarasota Florida and paid for that mistake with their lives?  Why wasn't there a panel of "experts" on every network dissecting the crime and tearing this punk Tyson apart?  Why didn't we hear from "The Reverends", Sharpton and Jackson about this?   Why has President Obama kept silent inspite of being repeatedly implored to speak out about this senseless, heinous crime?  The Martin case is beginning to look more and more like a case of blatant murder and Zimmerman should be taken into custody now rather than later.  It's the right thing to do given the facts that we know in the case. I write this because I want to point out the tremendous disparity in the way the major networks and the national media report racially motivated hate crimes.  Martin was murdered because he was Black and those two White boys from England were murdered because of their skin color and nothing more.  Crime is crime, hatred is hatred and wrong will always be wrong.  Here we're talking about three young people murdered because of the color of their skin.  How pathetic!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Shawn Tyson Black Florida Teenager Begins Life Sentence For Murdering Two White Boys

Why wasn't there a panel of "experts" on every network dissecting the crime and tearing this punk Tyson apart?

Because it does not advance the narrative.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

Re: Shawn Tyson Black Florida Teenager Begins Life Sentence For Murdering Two White Boys

To: WhatDoYouWantNow, yes, I ask a lot of questions but look at the response from people like you!  Go back and re-read my post and tell me where I'm trying to
    "deflect" from a potentially racist murder.  I believe that I called it exactly what it is and I also believe that I called the senseless murder of two White kids exactly what that was too.  If you can't understand that then perhaps you need to read comic books or something.  Oh, and kindly keep your labels to yourself.  I seldom align myself with any ideology on a permanent basis. 

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts