Sorry Republicans

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Sorry Republicans

jmel, No way romney wins. He isn't liked as a person and nothing is going to change that undisputable fact.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Romney should let Detroit go brankrupt. Maybe if they actually built a car that Americans liked they'd stay in business.

The Dream Act should be vetoed. Millions of people have played by the rules. Why should anyone get a free pass just because it's inconvinient?

Haven't heard of Romney wanted to end Planned Parrenthood. Other reps, yes, but I can't say I've heard Romney say this.

Right now, I put it 50/50 on odds. Still too much time to go either way.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Sorry Republicans:
    [QUOTE]Obama saved the auto industry and its millions of jobs, and all those voters in Ohio and Michigan aren't going to vote for the guy who said, "Let Detroit go bankrupt." Sorry Mitt, you are just going to be a footnote in history.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

When does GM really pay us back?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]Romney wants to "get rid of Planned Parenthood." Romney says he will "veto the Dream Act." Romney wants to "let Detroit go bankrupt." Mr. Romney, how can you win without women, Hispanics, and auto workers?
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I think that he can win without liberal women, illegal aliens, and union hacks. I guess we'll see.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

By the way Kirk, do you not understand what bankruptcy is? It would have allowed the auto industry to reconfigure their business models so that they could rebuild a much stronger industry.

The only thing that Obama accomplished with his bailout was putting off the day of reckoning and, oh ya, illegally rewarding his union cronies. Nice job that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Republicans : I think that he can win without liberal women, illegal aliens, and union hacks. I guess we'll see.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

It will be close.  Liberals have been salting the fields of American exceptionalism for years, supporting illegals, supporting illegals voting, creating fear among women voters, and paying off the unions with unearned rewards like ownership in GM.

This election is a battle.  A battle between the producers, and the takers.

Ought to be interesting.

Sections
Shortcuts