Stuff Bush Didn't Do

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Stuff Bush Didn't Do

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2014/02/stuff-bush-didnt-do-illustrated.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Stuff Bush Didn't Do

1) Shall we say then: "Bush didn't paticipate in an attack on a sovereign country that did not represent a threat to us without Congressional authorization?" That would be perfectly accurate.

2) "radical marxist" may be a bit of an exageration but, then again, how would we know? Given the loaded rhetoric of the phrase, would President Obama ever admit to his genuine political leanings were that true? More importantly, would it make any difference in the President's behaviour? I think not. 

3) I see what you did there, dismissing the bulk of the piece based on two quibbles. Well played sir.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You mean Obama's best bud Christie? Don't get me started on that statist PoC.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMassGuy. Show BDCMassGuy's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You mean Obama's best bud Christie? Don't get me started on that statist PoC.

[/QUOTE]

Christie a statist?

Sections
Shortcuts