Teenyboppers Are Weeping

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Teenyboppers Are Weeping

Heath Ledger found dead in his hotel room in NYC

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Teenyboppers Are Weeping

No cause of death confirmed yet...or even if it's actually true...but they are saying possible OD...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Teenyboppers Are Weeping

I don't feel strongly one way or the other. It's a shame if its true. He had a 2 year old daughter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Teenyboppers Are Weeping

never heard of it. Regardless...it's too bad for his family.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

Teenyboppers Are Weeping

What is going on in the world with these kids? A guy I went to high school with just lost his older son to suicide at age 27 this week. The son was a twin, but the twin died years ago. What is up???? Sad. I cannot fathom the pain someone must be in to think suicide is their only option to free themselves from pain and those around them from the pain of having to deal with them. Tragic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

Teenyboppers Are Weeping

I wish the press would leave that train wreck of a woman alone. Clearly she has serious mental health issues and feeding into her need for fame and attention can't be helping.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

Teenyboppers Are Weeping

It's sick. I shut off the radio or tv when they start stories about her. It's gruesomely sad, like watching a car wreck on the side of the road.

I'm startign to feel the same about Tom Brady. So he's a good football player, does that mean he should have his every crap make the paper? They camp out waiting for him to leave his house. How can anyone feel normal in that situation? I love the Pats and i think he's a great quarterback, but I really don't care with whom he sleeps or whatever. This celebrity oriented culture is really kind of demented in and of itself. Aren't there bigger things to worry about than a cast on Brady's foot? Geesshh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from emme8819. Show emme8819's posts

Teenyboppers Are Weeping

I don't know for a fact she has a disorder. But it sure looks like it from what I've heard. Then again, I do try to avoid this news. I jsut hope if she does have an issue she gets some help.

When I was a kid back in the dark ages and time of Tiger Beat, just a picture of the hot guy was enough. I don't recall personal details of anyone being published like they are now.