Thank you President Obama and NAVY SEALS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Thank you President Obama and NAVY SEALS!

USA! USA! USA!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

Re: Thank you President Obama and NAVY SEALS!

Yes, a hearty thank you to the Navy Seals. They had a job to do an never wavered. I am grateful to them and their families. In rememberance to all those lost on September 11th, may your families find some solitude knowing the evil human behind the tragedy is now gone.

God Bless the USA!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Alleycat..yes..this was great news to wake up to this morning. I hope it gives the families of the victims..and the families of all the military personnel we've lost over the past 10 years some small measure of justice.
    Nice to wake up to something newsworthy this morning and not all the garbage masquerading as news that we've had the last couple of weeks.

Also, important to thank the intelligence community for their hard work and persistence in tracking down Bin Ladin. This process, started under the Bush administration has finally paid off.
    Good for Obama..who in the face of all the nonsense the last few weeks and months, quietly went about doing his job as our Commander in Chief. My hat's off to all of them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

No other words need to be said AlleyCatBruin .

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you President Obama and NAVY SEALS!:
    One hell of an op Mr. President and Co
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Nice to see everyone getting along on here for once:).....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Yes, a hearty thank you to the Navy Seals. They had a job to do an never wavered. I am grateful to them and their families. In rememberance to all those lost on September 11th, may your families find some solitude knowing the evil human behind the tragedy is now gone. God Bless the USA!
    Posted by cathbunk

We've got to be impressed by the SEALS, who from what I've heard, had help from Army Rangers and the Army DELTA force in this operation. We needed some good news and this is great!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

No other words need to be said AlleyCatBruin .
    Posted by Sistersledge

Thanks, Sistersledge!

I salute our Armed Forces, because a LOT of planning, training and personnel from different branchs of the military probably had a lot to do with this. In the end, it was the SEALS that got him. Great day for America.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Obama is doing his job very humbly and I think that's great.  The Navy SEALS are also very humble, faceless and nameless heros. You know 99.9 % of heros are faceless and nameless people. Go into the coffee shop any A.M. and the guy standing next to you in line at one time or another could have been laying down covering fire so everyone else in his team could had made it through the choke point. He was the last one out. He orders a large regular and leaves a dollar tip. He walks out and gets into his pickup truck. That same guy in the coffee shop the previous night could have been on the third floor of a three decker with heavy flames and smoke without a hoseline and pulled a person out from certain death. He leaves a dollar tip and he goes on his merry way. They make a difference in our lives everyday and we never ever takes notice of them. THEY ARE REAL HEROS !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Nice post, thank you to all who serve.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Absolutely had to chime in and thank everyone involved in this mission and in the everyday defense of our great nation!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Obama is doing his job very humbly and I think that's great.  The Navy SEALS are also very humble, faceless and nameless heros. You know 99.9 % of heros are faceless and nameless people. Go into the coffee shop any A.M. and the guy standing next to you in line at one time or another could have been laying down covering fire so everyone else in his team could had made it through the choke point. He was the last one out. He orders a large regular and leaves a dollar tip. He walks out and gets into his pickup truck. That same guy in the coffee shop the previous night could have been on the third floor of a three decker with heavy flames and smoke without a hoseline and pulled a person out from certain death. He leaves a dollar tip and he goes on his merry way. They make a difference in our lives everyday and we never ever takes notice of them. THEY ARE REAL HEROS !
    Posted by Sistersledge

Truly a great post, Sistersledge!

13. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts