The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

The DOW drops - republicans cheer

Republicans hate Obama more than they love this country.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

Our last resort is for the government to juice the economy !

Everybody knows it.

D.C. , Wall Street , the establishment side of the gop, every chamber of commerce , every statehouse, every reasonable small businesses owner
    every church. Even the homeless guy that lives over the exhaust grate in the cardboard box down the street knows it.

Everybody knows it but tea party !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    [QUOTE]Republicans hate Obama more than they love this country.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Where did this happen? Got a link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Of course the Republicans cheered when the Dow dropped. Mitch M. stated his Number One priority was to make President Obama an one term president. If that means out the Dow tanks, the economy tanks, it is all just collateral damage to him and the Republicans.

The Tea Party wing of the Republican Party is ripping both the GOP apart and our country. They are literally the Teatanic. They think they are indestrctible...just as the owners and the buliders of the Titanic did. Difference is they want to run us right into that iceburg if it serves their purposes.

Fortunately, more and more Americans have become disenchanted with the Tea Party. The Establishment GOP are trying to find a way to shake them. Their candidates for president actually scare American voters. John B. and Eric C. have been and are at war. The famous discipline of the GOP is nowhere to be seen.

Whoever emerges as the GOP candidate for president, with the scars from the primary, as well as the baggage they already had, should have almost zero chance against President Obama.

2012 is the most important election in 70 years. Once past that, we can give the Tea party the burial it well deserves and move on to righting our country without the constant obstruction fron politicians catering to a now defunct Tea Party., may they rest in peace.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"Our last resort is for the government to juice the economy !
    Everybody knows it."

Been there...done that...didnt work.
    In fact, that is why the private sector economy is defunct, because of the failed statist interference.
    Business cycles come and go...if not for the idiotic failed Obama policies,  the housing market would have bottomed out and rebounded...the economy would have rebounded by now.

Government is not the solution, government is the problem.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from daddywags. Show daddywags's posts

The Stock Market is completely rigged.

Anyone ever hear of the "Plunge protection team"?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article14979.htm

Both political crime families are OWNED by the Bankster Cartel. All you have to do is go to opensecrets.org and you can see that the same banksters funded both Shrub Jr and Barry Soetoro.

All the horses in the race (except Ron Paul) are owned by the same people. The joke is on the sheeple who continue to be suckered by the left vs Right dog & pony show.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

jmel:

Did you even read your own post???

Let me refresh your recollection. "I agree the Tea Party candidates currently running for president will be handily defeated.".  You go on to post that the Republican candidate will "thump" President Obama in the general election.

Are you missing something here? Say perhaps sorting out among the many GOP contenders, the Tea Party candidates from the Establishment candidates for one. And no, you, me nor the homeless person could not even be in the presidential race. If you were a serious poster you would not have made that statement.

As for the GOP candidates, only Huntsman does not repel independent voters. Some outright scare voters. But alas, he is still polling dead last. And then there will be all sorts of explanations to the voters for whom ever gets the nod. Such as, why did you raise your hand when asked if you did NOT believe in evolution? Lots of luck trying to explain that to educated independent voters that , oh well, I was pandering to the Tea Party, wink wink, I did not really mean it.

So sorry if more than a few sentences constitutes a rant to you. Maybe you can process future posts a few sentences at a time to assist you in your reading comprehension.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    [QUOTE]As for the GOP candidates, only Huntsman does not repel independent voters.
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

On what planet is this happening?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

jmel:

My reading comprehension is very good, thank you very much. That is why I noticed you did not break out the candidates to which you were referring.

Now you have been forced to by replying to my post.

Republican candidates are not winning against President Obama in every poll. You, in fact, do not site a single poll where they are winning.

Let us consider what you feel are the current top two contenders. Romney and Perry.

The Gallup Poll, with a margin of plus or minus 4%, has President Obama  leading Romney 50% to 45%...outside of the margin.

Same Gallup Poll, has President Obama at 47% to 49% in a head on battle with Perry... well inside the margin of error.

So much for your statement that every Republican candidate is leading President Obama in every single poll.

Why do you not try and drop the insults next time you post? It adds nothing to the forum nor to the presentation of your comments jmel.

Also, try and back up such emphatic statements with some facts. Willing to debate on the issues, willing to debate on the candidates. Not willing to debate on the facts. You cannot make up your own facts jmel.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

the Republican nominee (regardless of who it is) will thump Obama in the general election.  It could be YOU, ME, or the homeless guy holding the "will work for food" sign,........if there`s an R after the name on the ballot, they beat Obama easy.
    ----
    Evidence that jmel watches Faux News every day! LOL

I will agree that even if a republican candidate has an N for Nazi after his name, a lot of so called Tea Party Patriots would vote for him, her or it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]On might also point out that "Democrats cheer" when Bush ignores Afghanistan and lets Osama get away (well, not that far away as we have seen), or when Iraq was going badly under Bush.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Um, no. I recall that when Democrats complained about Bush when he split our forces and went in to Iraq (based on lies about WMD), they were called "unpatriotic" by right wingers.  I don't recall anyone in the USA cheering when Osama bin Laden got away. I do recall the lack of joy from the right when bin Laden was killed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : What are you talking about?  Can you read?  I very CLEARLY said that the Tea Party candidates currently running for president (Bachmann and Paul) will not make it out of the primaries.  The Republican candidate (Romney, Perry) will most definitely be elected as Obama loses to "ANY" Republican in EVERY poll. Are you confusing Republicans with Tea Party members?  I know MSNBC tries to tie them together. Can you read?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    jeml, we all understand that you are not the brightest person on this forum, but even you should be able to see that you are out of your league with andiejen. Oh, I forgot. Intellect does not matter to Faux News sheepizens.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.