The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

Here's an idea: Occupy a job!

does your boss know how much of his time and money you waste on here.

Pinkliar's comebacks:

I own my own company
    I work harder than everyone 

Most likely reasons:

he blows his boss and it's his uncle
    he's unemployed and sitting at home with 5000+ post on here alone

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

I do blow my boss...you nailed it. Man you're good. He doesn't make me swallow though and for that I'm grateful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    I do blow my boss...you nailed it. Man you're good. He doesn't make me swallow though and for that I'm grateful.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

good to see you admit to it lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Posted by WhichOnesPink

good to see you admit to it lol

BTW - I keep meaning to ask you....can you give me tips on how to get better? I was told you were quite the expert. Although my boss is a bit older than what you're used to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : LOL. Um, I think its clear to everyone but you that the link was bogus from the start. Who are you to be giving me orders? We are still a free country (at least with a Democrat in the White House). So, get off of your high horse, take your meds, and call Rush Slimebaugh for some much needed rightwing counseling. Other than that, have a nice day, Bagger.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

No you fool what is funny is you admit that you have no answer to the question, that you are unable to back up ANYTHING YOU SAY.

When you have to make up links, you admit you have nothing nothing at all when you do this.

But some how you think lying and making up things proves you are right,  LOL.

Are you really this dumb that you dont get this?  No wonder you love Obama.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : No you fool what is funny is you admit that you have no answer to the question, that you are unable to back up ANYTHING YOU SAY. When you have to make up links, you admit you have nothing nothing at all when you do this. But some how you think lying and making up things proves you are right,  LOL. Are you really this dumb that you dont get this?  No wonder you love Obama.
    Posted by shumirules

Shumi is crying like Glen "The Grim Weeper" Beck.  Boo Hoo, Bagger!

LOLOL

Sections
Shortcuts