The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : This is what we mean alley.   Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

jmel, who exactly is "we"? Do you have multiple personalities? Or do you post under different names after you've been banned?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Here is everything you know and have in your repertoire:

1. Bush`s fault
    2. FOX News lies
    3. Republicans s u c k

Nice stuff, jmel! While I agree with the three topics you have listed here, I will go one step further and give you three from me:

1. Tea Baggers are a threat to our freedom

2. Gov. Perry (R-Secede) is a total nut job

3. Republicans are losers who can't think for themselves.

Deal with that, Ditto Moron.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer :  Me put it simple for you. I type s-l-o-w-l-y. You criticize another for poor making of words or sentences, all the while making wrong words and sentences yourself. Has nothing to do with intellect.   I have two words for you. Hypocrite and irony. Neither one you fully comprehend.
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]

Well put, jed. Well put indeed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

AlleyCat the coward coudn't step up when asked a simple question...to provide proof. The lying continues by AlleyCat

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : "So, you`re OK with insults (as long as it`s one of your whack-job friends), " So you freely admit to, and continue your hypocrisy?
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]

Hey jed,
    Do you get the feeling that jmel is obsessed with me? LOL. He can't make any point without somehow bringing me up. He's got his nutjob pal, Pinky, who is the same way. Good job of pointing out jmels hypocrisy. The republicans are the party of hate, and jmel is a prime example.

Huzzah!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from funwithleviticus. Show funwithleviticus's posts

http://donotfearleviticus.blogspot.com/2011/09/all-ships-all-ships.html

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Still waiting for AlleyCat to step up and be the man he pretends to be and provide a link proving republican's cheered the drop in the DOW. Show us the military man that you boast about being and step up and be a man of your words.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.