The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from funwithleviticus. Show funwithleviticus's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

http://donotfearleviticus.blogspot.com/2011/09/all-ships-all-ships.html

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Still waiting for AlleyCat to step up and be the man he pretends to be and provide a link proving republican's cheered the drop in the DOW. Show us the military man that you boast about being and step up and be a man of your words.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

jmel:

You questioned my contribution to this site. In less than 4 months on this site I have contributed 88 pages of commentary pertaining to the articles on Boston.com.

Since you brought it up, now it is your turn. Since 10/12/2005, how many pages of commentary have you contributed to this site?

@WhichOnesPink:

You constantally sign off in bold letters with the same paragraph. We all know what the different branches of government are empowered to do. Where the bills originate. What in the world is your purpose, other than to take up space?  

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

WhichOnesPink:

You have no response. And I do not believe anything you post that made sense would be over my head. In fact, I know it.

Your comments appear to be that of someone with a high school education at best.

Given I am an ivy league trained lawyer, formally trained in economics, political science with a through knowledge of the tax system, among other things, I knew you and jmel were lacking in knowledge as well as cilvility.  Stay in the forums.

Your buddy jmel apears to be missing. Thoughts?

Let me save you some trouble. Before you post so is President Obama, etc., so is Romney. Harvard Business and Law School. He is the current GOP front runner. That saves one pointless exchange.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

AlleyCatBruin:

jmel and WhichOnesPink have seemed to drop out for a bit. Do you think they are trying to formulate a post that is respectful and civil?

jmel had "asked" if I knew forum rules. Same as the rules for posting on articles. In fact, Posting Policy is in bright bold letters above each post here in the forum. Suppose that is so each poster can refresh his/her recollection if need be.

Difference between "heated exchange" and being abusive. If they had been posting on the articles they would have learned that lesson one way or another.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

WhichOnesPink:

You have no response. And I do not believe anything you post that made sense would be over my head. In fact, I know it.

Your comments appear to be that of someone with a high school education at best.

Given I am an ivy league trained lawyer, formally trained in economics, political science with a through knowledge of the tax system, among other things, I knew you and jmel were lacking in knowledge as well as cilvility.  Stay in the forums.

Your buddy jmel apears to be missing. Thoughts?

Let me save you some trouble. Before you post so is President Obama, etc., so is Romney. Harvard Business and Law School. He is the current GOP front runner. That saves one pointless exchange.

For someone who's supposed to be so smart ya ain't. Context is everything. Did you notice "beKool" at the end of the quote? That indicates who get's credit for the statement. You need to know the history of beKool to get the meaning behind why I posted the quote. Hence it's over your head.
    The fact that you have post your resume while patting yourself on your back speaks volumes about you. Empty would be one word I might use to describe you.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Andie, they are never concerned with being civil until their very fragile feelings are hurt. They more than likely are searching for rightwing reinforcements after being thoroughly schooled by you. Well done my friend, well done.

Bwahahahahah....talk about pot calling kettle black......bwhahahahahaha

Sections
Shortcuts