The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

WhichOnesPink:

You have no response. And I do not believe anything you post that made sense would be over my head. In fact, I know it.

Your comments appear to be that of someone with a high school education at best.

Given I am an ivy league trained lawyer, formally trained in economics, political science with a through knowledge of the tax system, among other things, I knew you and jmel were lacking in knowledge as well as cilvility.  Stay in the forums.

Your buddy jmel apears to be missing. Thoughts?

Let me save you some trouble. Before you post so is President Obama, etc., so is Romney. Harvard Business and Law School. He is the current GOP front runner. That saves one pointless exchange.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

AlleyCatBruin:

jmel and WhichOnesPink have seemed to drop out for a bit. Do you think they are trying to formulate a post that is respectful and civil?

jmel had "asked" if I knew forum rules. Same as the rules for posting on articles. In fact, Posting Policy is in bright bold letters above each post here in the forum. Suppose that is so each poster can refresh his/her recollection if need be.

Difference between "heated exchange" and being abusive. If they had been posting on the articles they would have learned that lesson one way or another.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

WhichOnesPink:

You have no response. And I do not believe anything you post that made sense would be over my head. In fact, I know it.

Your comments appear to be that of someone with a high school education at best.

Given I am an ivy league trained lawyer, formally trained in economics, political science with a through knowledge of the tax system, among other things, I knew you and jmel were lacking in knowledge as well as cilvility.  Stay in the forums.

Your buddy jmel apears to be missing. Thoughts?

Let me save you some trouble. Before you post so is President Obama, etc., so is Romney. Harvard Business and Law School. He is the current GOP front runner. That saves one pointless exchange.

For someone who's supposed to be so smart ya ain't. Context is everything. Did you notice "beKool" at the end of the quote? That indicates who get's credit for the statement. You need to know the history of beKool to get the meaning behind why I posted the quote. Hence it's over your head.
    The fact that you have post your resume while patting yourself on your back speaks volumes about you. Empty would be one word I might use to describe you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    [QUOTE]AlleyCatBruin: jmel and WhichOnesPink have seemed to drop out for a bit. Do you think they are trying to formulate a post that is respectful and civil? 
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

Andie, they are never concerned with being civil until their very fragile feelings are hurt. They more than likely are searching for rightwing reinforcements after being thoroughly schooled by you. Well done my friend, well done.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Ah-hem,.......do you mean GRAMMAR (spelled wrong twice by you) and CRITICIZE?  What`s the definition of "hypocrisy" again? BWAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

So suddenly you understand what it means? Took long enough.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Andie, they are never concerned with being civil until their very fragile feelings are hurt. They more than likely are searching for rightwing reinforcements after being thoroughly schooled by you. Well done my friend, well done.

Bwahahahahah....talk about pot calling kettle black......bwhahahahahaha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

AlleyCatBruin:

They also seem to be blind. Many of their posts have disappeared. I believe five. Did they think, or maybe hope, the rest of us would not notice?

jmel reposted one of them. Let us see how long that will last.

Gentlemen. You can either adher to the Posting Policy of Boston.com voluntarily, or you can be nudged into doing so.

If you want to nick pick every error, than I suggest WhichOnesPink, you need a grammer lesson. Your comment states "I post my resume...". That should of course have been "I posted my resume...". (BTW, that is hardly my entire my entire resume. It is simply a very very short way of describing my background. I do not see either of you jumping up to offer your bona fides. Usually that indicates there is not much to offer.)

See how easy it is to pull out the typo here, the mistake in grammar there, gentlemen. We keep doing this, and that is pretty much all this forum will be. Scouring for errors in grammar and spellling as well as removing abusive posts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

If you want to nick pick every error, than I suggest WhichOnesPink, you need a grammer lesson. Your comment states "I post my resume...". That should of course have been "I posted my resume...". (BTW, that is hardly my entire my entire resume. It is simply a very very short way of describing my background. I do not see either of you jumping up to offer your bona fides. Usually that indicates there is not much to offer.)

See how easy it is to pull out the typo here, the mistake in grammar there, gentlemen. We keep doing this, and that is pretty much all this forum will be. Scouring for errors in grammar and spellling as well as removing abusive posts.

Few points...
    1) It wasn't me who was nitpicking about grammatical errors. Shouldn't you be crying to THAT person instead of me?
    2) If you're going to call someone out on grammatical errors the least you can do is not have any yourself. It just makes you look like a complete fool.
    3) I know nothing about disappearing posts. If one of mine has been deleted there isn't much I can do about that. I can't help it if the truth is too upsetting for someone like yourself and therefore you resort to reporting me. Funny how you noticed the missing posts....hmmmmmm
    4) Offering ones bona fides on an anonymous message board means jack. Just sayin.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

So, you`re a tattle-tale too?  Didn`t see that on your list of accomplishments.
    Can`t take the heat?  No data, no facts, and no guts to try and keep up?

How funny that YOU call him/her out on grammatical errors and instead of replying you and calling you out, he/she calls ME out. Interesting debating technique. Wonder if he/she learned it at his/her ivy league law school??? Hahahaha

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

jmel and WhichOnesPink:

What are you guys? In 5th grade? Tattle-tale?

Been waiting for that, though not exactly in those words.

I learned to debate not just in school but in court, where everything really counts. A lot more serious a setting than an anonymous forum.  The rules really do matter. You step out of line, your client suffers. You do as well. Something called contempt of court.

If you two cannot debate without attacking and insulting other users, than you cannot debate. At least not here.  Do you not know anything about contract law? You post on this site, you have agreed to abide by the rules and policies of Boston.com. Their site. Their rules. You do not like it, move on.

There are sites with looser rules. YouTube. Sites with far more stringent rules. DailyKos. Try posting on DailyKos after you have read the long list of rules. Good luck.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

What are you guys? In 5th grade? Tattle-tale?

What is it with the plural? You really ARE clueless and confused. Again, you need to direct your posts to the correct people. I'm not one one them yet again.

And if you recall it was YOU who originally attacked me. I hadn't posted a single word to you until YOU posted your rant to me. So I guess if we go by your definition then it's YOU who cannot debate. Ouch!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Nice dodge
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

You taught me well.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : It`s not a NEWs show, it`s an ENTERTAINMENT show.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRcmeA1k-ik

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : With respect,......I never "dodged" any of your posts. I responded to them all. 
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

By that definition, I never dodged yours either.