The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    [QUOTE]AlleyCatBruin: They also seem to be blind. Many of their posts have disappeared. I believe five. Did they think, or maybe hope, the rest of us would not notice? jmel reposted one of them. Let us see how long that will last. Gentlemen. You can either adher to the Posting Policy of Boston.com voluntarily, or you can be nudged into doing so. If you want to nick pick every error, than I suggest WhichOnesPink, you need a grammer lesson. Your comment states "I post my resume...". That should of course have been "I posted my resume...". (BTW, that is hardly my entire my entire resume. It is simply a very very short way of describing my background. I do not see either of you jumping up to offer your bona fides. Usually that indicates there is not much to offer.) See how easy it is to pull out the typo here, the mistake in grammar there, gentlemen. We keep doing this, and that is pretty much all this forum will be. Scouring for errors in grammar and spellling as well as removing abusive posts.
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]
    It's amusing that jmel brings up spelling, since he makes so many mistakes in his posts. But what should we expect from a Tea Bag Party person? LOL. Ooops. This will offend jmel. So sorry. Not!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Hannity, O`Reilly, Greta,.....are NOT NEWS!!!!! They are entertainment shows. A picture is not news!  Watch Brett Baier.  Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Please tell us, ye Faux News Sheepizen.... If Hannity, O'Really and Greta the Facelift Lady are "entertainment", then why does Faux have "News" in their amusing title? Please tell us, ye Faux News Sheepizen. You report and we'll decide. Please be "fair and balanced". Hahahahaha!

Huzzah!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Please tell us, ye Faux News Sheepizen.... If Hannity, O'Really and Greta the Facelift Lady are "entertainment", then why does Faux have "News" in their amusing title? Please tell us, ye Faux News Sheepizen. You report and we'll decide. Please be "fair and balanced". Hahahahaha! Huzzah!
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

AT least Fox News is better then the Obama/DNC cheerleaders over at MSNBC.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Gosh, I hope this "blogging" you keep boasting about is NOT your Day Job.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    jeml, it appears to be your day job and, well, you aren't very good at it. Perhaps you should apply for a job with Faux News or the Christian Broadcast Network. I hear that Rev. Van Impe is looking for help. His wife, Rexella (LOL!) needs more material! But for $39.95, they'll tell you who the anti-christ is. Im betting that its Dick "Darth Vader" Cheney....................... Gov. Perry (R-Secede) gets  consideration too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : AT least Fox News is better then the Obama/DNC cheerleaders over at MSNBC.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

I actually prefer Keith Olbermann over on Current, but it's all good. Link TV is awesome too. You Sheepizens can keep your "fair and balanced" NAZI NEWS network. Oops, this will offend Pinky. Huzzah!

It's time to call in your reinforcements. You clearly can't handle it.

As the AWOL wonderboy (and I DO mean boy) said in 2003:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules are you a faux news viewer ?

World Public Opinion conducted a survey showing that fox news viewers are the most misinformed consumers of news.

The survey goes on to state that the more that a viewer is exposure to foxs news the more misinformed that viewer is.

BTW did you noticed I didn't say uninformed I said misinformed ?

That because you're fed lies by faux and you are so uninformed you believe the lies !!!

Oh yeah do you own a pair of red pom poms given to you by roger ailes?

Now what did I say that Bill # was, Mr Wizard  ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : I actually prefer Keith Olbermann over on Current, but it's all good. Link TV is awesome too. You Sheepizens can keep your "fair and balanced" NAZI NEWS network. Oops, this will offend Pinky. Huzzah! It's time to call in your reinforcements. You clearly can't handle it. As the AWOL wonderboy (and I DO mean boy) said in 2003: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Psst...I watch MSNBC and the major networks. Oops....AlleyCat wrong yet again. God that's gotta suck for you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : I actually prefer Keith Olbermann over on Current, but it's all good. Link TV is awesome too. You Sheepizens can keep your "fair and balanced" NAZI NEWS network. Oops, this will offend Pinky. Huzzah! It's time to call in your reinforcements. You clearly can't handle it. As the AWOL wonderboy (and I DO mean boy) said in 2003: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I am not shocked to find out you love to watch only "news" you argee with, much to hard to have to think aobut anything.  Just listen to the DNC talking points and say "yes".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules are you a faux news viewer ? World Public Opinion conducted a survey showing that fox news viewers are the most misinformed consumers of news. The survey goes on to state that the more that a viewer is exposure to foxs news the more misinformed that viewer is. BTW did you noticed I didn't say uninformed I said misinformed ? That because you're fed lies by faux and you are so uninformed you believe the lies !!! Oh yeah do you own a pair of red pom poms given to you by roger ailes? Now what did I say that Bill # was, Mr Wizard  ?
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Sister I watch some of the following not just one side,
    FOX
    CNN
    MSNBC, I love morning joe
    PBS
    I also watch CSPAN, CNBC.

I read the Globe website, the WSJ, and until about a year ago the NY times.

I listen, to some talk radio ( not Rush he is not funny anymore )

If you only listen to and read one side you might as well just not listen to anything.

I would love for you to tell me what I am misinformed about, since you never do tell me, just tell me how dumb I am.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules you said with a straight face that MSNBC is cheerleadering for  Obama, but why didn't you come out and say that faux news is nothing more then the media wing of the gop. 

Come on, kid! Who are you trying to fool?

You state that you are well read, but you fail to add that faux news is the "king maker" for the gop to your earlier comment of 1640.  Any reasonable person who pays attention to the current events knows that faux news is not in the business of independent journalism.

So slickster, what are you, uninformed or are you trying to misinform?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules you said with a straight face that MSNBC is cheerleadering for  Obama, but why didn't you come out and say that faux news is nothing more then the media wing of the gop.  Come on, kid! Who are you trying to fool? You state that you are well read, but you fail to add that faux news is the "king maker" for the gop to your earlier comment of 1640.  Any reasonable person who pays attention to the current events knows that faux news is not in the business of independent journalism. So slickster, what are you, uninformed or are you trying to misinform?
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

My comment of 1640, what is that, heck what does that mean.

Look sister I never said anything about how I feel or believe about Fox news that is all you baby, what I said is what I watch and read and listen to.

If you think MSNBC is anything but a bunch of cheerleaders for the Dems and Obama, well then how smart are you really.

By hey I am pretty sure you think Keith Olbermann and the Huff Post are playing it right down the middle, right?

But more to the point what does my post of 1640 mean, I really dont get that one?

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.