The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : "Nazi" is uncalled for.
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]
    Why not? They act like Nazis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Got a link?  (BTW,......your hero Jon Stewart said the same thing and was PROVEN wrong,.....WAY wrong) I won`t hold my breath for your proof.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Jon Stewart is a hero. Faux News can only dream about having a rightwing version of Jon Stewart. Instead, they Have Bill O'Really, Sean Insannity and the Greta Vanfacelift.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Can you prove that?  I don`t think so,........you liar!
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

That was so 1st grade of you, jeml. Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    You liar! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules I meant 1840 .

BTW you state that you watch or listen to all types of news channel, don't you work ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Why not? They act like Nazis.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Proving without a doubt you don't know the history of the Nazi party. And you say you were in the military....hahaha....riiiiiiight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules I meant 1840 . BTW you state that you watch or listen to all types of news channel, don't you work ?
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Ever hear of a car radio? It's an amazing invention. Sound comes out of it from these things called radio stations. You can listen to this device while driving to and from work or when your driving around do errands. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Why not? They act like Nazis.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Not really.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Not really.
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]

You are right, and I stand corrected. It's just that the term "Nazi" has a ring to it when used with Faux News.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

SLAP!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

You are right, and I stand corrected. It's just that the term "Nazi" has a ring to it when used with Faux News.

Funny.. I think of Obamas storm troopers!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Sorry....just as wrong as Alley's comment

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : and what time and day did you make a couple of spelling errors while lecturing? BTW, I shouldn`t have said "liar".  It was late, I spent the day on planes and when not, in airports with delays.  My bad.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Later than you.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Are you still missing the point though?  I challenge a poster on their questionable (opinion) points,.....that poster, instead of debating or discussing, comes back with, "you have a comprehension problem".  I say I don`t.  The poster says "my intelligence is better than yours" (paraphrasing),......and in that post while boasting of "intelligence", ......well, you know,....errors. And here we are griping about time lines.......?  I`m done.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

I never originally publicly questioned your comprehension or intellect. But I have since. I accept your surrender. Thanks for playing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules I meant 1840 . BTW you state that you watch or listen to all types of news channel, don't you work ?
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

Yep I work, I also only sleep about 5 hours a day, I also read books.

By the way you can watch tv on your computer and read newspapers on your computer too, amazing isn't it.

Oh and I never said I watch any of them every day, I don't

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

3 pages later and still nothing.

Just good ole fashioned Bullsht from the usual bullshter
    -----------------------------------

And now 4 more pages, and still nothing.

Ain't making sht up fun!

And yet AlleyCat and her ilk constantly rants about conservatives having no credibility....how's that for irony!