The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : I never originally publicly questioned your comprehension or intellect. But I have since. I accept your surrender. Thanks for playing.
    Posted by jedwardnicky[/QUOTE]

JMEL SURRENDERS!  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer :  Wish I had never met you.
    jmel, jed has played you like a guitar. You have also been schooled by Sistersledge and andiejen. You throw names at people like a drunken Rush Limbaugh. One can only conclude that you, much like your republican party, were a schoolyard bully back in the day. Please call Dr. Phil. He's waitng for the challenge of helping you!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Have you said ANYTHING "intelligent"????   Did I miss something?  Did you post some facts or data relative to the thread topic?  As a matter of fact,......after 8 pages,....have you mentioned ANYTHING related to "DOW drops-republicans cheer"???? I have.  That`s why I got in with an opinion and some factual data to back it up. Then along came you and your silly, uneducated, dopey, friends, and this thing went down the drain. Wish I had never met you.  Most of us come here for debate. When someone cannot debate they get ornery. One poster couldn`t debate, became a jerk, chose to insult, and deserved to be equalized.  You decided to "poke the bee`s nest".  Problem is, you never added anything to the thread topic. Jump in when you have thoughts or ideas,.........not criticism. You seem like a smart person with ideas to share.  Why are you so freaking snarky? So,....well,......irritating?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

JMEL, if you are looking for intelligent debate don't hold your breath getting it from alley, sister or andiejen.  To them debate is saying you are a dumb, evil, racist, brainwashed Nazi.  Then saying they schooled you. 

Its a little more then sad but its all they seem to have now that their hero Obama has proven what we knew in 08, that he is not a leader and he was and is not ready to be president.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Potlemac. Show Potlemac's posts

I wish we had a president who made us laugh - like Dubyah!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer :     You`re a disgrace. Another swing and miss for alley.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Thank you, thank you very much (in my best Elvis drawl). LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules anybody who defends smel is just like him, narrow minded, rude, crass, boorish and uncouth.

Usually when I reply to someone I do it in the same tone that they address me !

BTW do you recall the old adage, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : and anyone that would defend alley is dumb, uninformed, angry, and cannot express a thought that is relevant to a thread topic. If the shoe fits,.........
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

jmel, to quote my good friend Sistersledge, "you bottle washing clod":)...............

Once again, obviously its MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

jmel has lost it again! LOLOLOLOL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

jedwardnicky I get the impression that you are playing chess and a certain someone else is playing checkers and he isn't that good at that either !!!

BTW you gave that certain some one way too much credit for being the Black Knight. I thought the Frenchmen on the castle's wall was more like him.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules anybody who defends smel is just like him, narrow minded, rude, crass, boorish and uncouth. Usually when I reply to someone I do it in the same tone that they address me ! BTW do you recall the old adage, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ?
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

So you respond to my post about how you don't debate and just call names, by not debating and calling names.............HELLO.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules like I said, when I reply to someone I do it in the same tone that they address me !

BTW are you trying to imply that you didn't insult me and two other posters in your comment from this morning?

If I get attacked or insulted I refuse to turn the other check to a bunch of faceless bullies like you right-wingers on this thread.

So make sure your next comeback is a real zinger !

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules ,you hypocrite, when are you going to continue the discussion that you started on the SCOTUS and Obamacare ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]shumirules ,you hypocrite, when are you going to continue the discussion that you started on the SCOTUS and Obamacare ?
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]
    shumirules can't handle the truth, and like the bottlewashing clod and Pinky, he sure can't handle any debate with you!

SEMPER FI!

Sections
Shortcuts