The DOW drops - republicans cheer

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer

Sorry you feel that way.  I don't understand why you feel that way.  I can't recall ever conversing with you.  But you seem to know a lot about me.  Have you ever posted under a different handle?

Did I say you did it to me??? I have eyes and see that you do it to many others.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer:
    so where are these cheering republicans?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

They live in the strange dreams that ALLEYCAT has.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Where did this happen? Got a link?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Here's the link, Pinky:

www.republicanpartyofhate.com

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Here's the link, Pinky: www.republicanpartyofhate.com
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

what a shock your link is not real, lol.

Nice try there buddy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : what a shock your link is not real, lol. Nice try there buddy.
    Posted by shumirules

You finally figured that out, Sherlock Holmes, LOL.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

so where are these cheering republicans?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

On Wall Street.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : You finally figured that out, Sherlock Holmes, LOL.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

SO you admit that you just flat out lie and make things up, wow!

Never thought you would do that but thanks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : On Wall Street.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

As you have proven you lie, but I will toss a fact at you that you will ignore anyway.

Who did wall street back in 2008? 

Yep your hero B. H. Obama.

Are you shocked?  DO you care?  Doubtful more fun to lie and ignore any fact.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Thats dumb even for you, and thats pretty special.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

I think Alley has finally lost it, he has admited on this thread that he just flat out makes up stuff.

He must be reading Obamas poll numbers and he is getting worried.

Maybe he is worried if Obama loses in '12 he will lose his welfare check.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : SO you admit that you just flat out lie and make things up, wow! Never thought you would do that but thanks.
    Posted by shumirules

shumi, you are out of your league on this forum. You have daily tantrums. You are unoriginal. You need Pinky, StalkingButler and other bipolar wingnuts to fight your losing battles for you. Please call Dr. Phil. He awaits the challenge of you. Heheheheheh.......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : shumi, you are out of your league on this forum. You have daily tantrums. You are unoriginal. You need Pinky, StalkingButler and other bipolar wingnuts to fight your losing battles for you. Please call Dr. Phil. He awaits the challenge of you. Heheheheheh.......
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

Look you are a total tool of the DNC I understand this.

But let me help you.  You admitted you gave a link that is not real to back up a lie you made.

If you cant back up what you say then dont say it.

If you have to make up a link to prove what you say, its dumb.

You call names.

You insult.

You cant back up anything.

You are unable to answer any question put to you from anyone.

You think calling names proves you are smart, it proves nothing.

Try again.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Shumi,

Alley is a female,.....And a dumb one at that.

The best part is I'm so in her/his head that she/he is constantly mentioning me in posts I have nothing to do with. It's rather sad...and also amusing at the same time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Look you are a total tool of the DNC I understand this. But let me help you.  You admitted you gave a link that is not real to back up a lie you made. If you cant back up what you say then dont say it. If you have to make up a link to prove what you say, its dumb. You call names. You insult. You cant back up anything. You are unable to answer any question put to you from anyone. You think calling names proves you are smart, it proves nothing. Try again.
    Posted by shumirules

LOL. Um, I think its clear to everyone but you that the link was bogus from the start. Who are you to be giving me orders? We are still a free country (at least with a Democrat in the White House). So, get off of your high horse, take your meds, and call Rush Slimebaugh for some much needed rightwing counseling.

Other than that, have a nice day, Bagger.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Shumi,         Alley is a female,.....And a dumb one at that. The best part is I'm so in her/his head that she/he is constantly mentioning me in posts I have nothing to do with. It's rather sad...and also amusing at the same time.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Don't get too excited, Pinky. When I do mention you its usually not very flattering. 

Get.over.it.Ditto.Head.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : Don't get too excited, Pinky. When I do mention you its usually not very flattering.  Get.over.it.Ditto.Head.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

Hahaha....boy did you ever miss the point....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: The DOW drops - republicans cheer : LOL. Um, I think its clear to everyone but you that the link was bogus from the start. Who are you to be giving me orders? We are still a free country (at least with a Democrat in the White House). So, get off of your high horse, take your meds, and call Rush Slimebaugh for some much needed rightwing counseling. Other than that, have a nice day, Bagger.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

AlleyFraud stikes again!

Sections
Shortcuts