The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100%

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma09. Show scauma09's posts

Re: The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100%

In Response to Re: The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100%:
    In Response to Re: The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100% : Here are the facts:  CEO's that can grow their companies are scarce.  Workers, i.e. the one's you identify are driving those profits, as if management does nothing, are a dime a dozen.  Hence, the income disparity.  simple market economics.
    Posted by skeeter20

You missed my point, but then you always do. If a company turns a nice profit, but misses its projections, they're response a lot of times is to lay off employees, and reward senior management. That isn't a CEO growing their company, its a CEO cutting expenses by getting rid of people who help them grow that company. Like i said, if you're the boss you can do what you want but lets not pretend like they work in a vaccum and are the only ones who drive profit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

n Response to Re: The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100%:
    In Response to Re: The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100% : In other words you have no answer. Thanks!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

I said rich people and politicians threw us under the rug.....etc. You interpreted that as me saying they were one in the same, which I didn't. There's my answer.
    Posted by scauma

Yes, I know exactly what you said....which is why I asked the question I did. VERY fitting questions actually.

YOU said...

Skeeter, the wealthy, and many politicians threw people like you and me under the bus a long time ago. if you can't see that then continue to live in your own little la-la land. but just to give you a basis to study from, look up the difference in CEO and regular workers pay over the last 30 years.

Then I said...

"What do the politicians have to do with CEO pay? These are private companies we're talking about. So what have the politicians done to cause the CEO pay to be so high? And what do you think politicians can do about the CEO pay being so high? "

So...You mentioned POLITICIANS...I mentioned POLITICIANS. YOU mentioned CEO pay...I mentioned CEO pay.

You just have no answers to the bullshiit you're slinging so you claim I'm not asking the right question...hahaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100% : I said rich people and politicians threw us under the rug.....etc. You interpreted that as me saying they were one in the same, which I didn't. There's my answer.
    Posted by scauma09

Let me challenge you a bit here.  Do you really think politicians and rich people are responsible for your lot in life, or maybe, just maybe, you are the primary responsible person for your own life?

I mean, I hate to destroy the Obama narrative here, but I am pretty sure you have had more impact on your own lot in life than any politician or rich person.

Why don't you grow up and accept responsibility for your own life?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

SCOTUS has more of a impact on your life than most people think.

So I would say that politicians or the rich do have a great impact on the way we live our life because this SCOTUS has 5 members who are in the pocket of the right-wing corporate elites !

More proof that politicians have an impact on our life is the way that the gop is obstructing Obama's agenda for their own gains and for the gains of the special interests that they represent.

Anybody who state that others don't have an impact on one's life is either naive or lying !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

What type of person possesses these personality traits, a psychopath, a ceo or both ?

1) lack of empathy

2) manipulative behavior

3) superficial charm

4) lacking kindness

Boy does that describes myth romney !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

What type of person possesses these personality traits, a psychopath, a ceo or both ? 1) lack of empathy 2) manipulative behavior 3) superficial charm 4) lacking kindness Boy does that describes myth romney !
    Posted by Sistersledge

Or Obama!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

shumirules, no piling on ! Make up your own jokes !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100% : Let me challenge you a bit here.  Do you really think politicians and rich people are responsible for your lot in life, or maybe, just maybe, you are the primary responsible person for your own life? I mean, I hate to destroy the Obama narrative here, but I am pretty sure you have had more impact on your own lot in life than any politician or rich person. Why don't you grow up and accept responsibility for your own life?
    Posted by skeeter20

Only an idiot would think that politicians and and rich people don't have an impact on your life.  You certainly complain about the politicians (that inane progressive conspiracy to subvert the U.S. that you talk about).  The economy has an even bigger impact: the top 1% control the most wealth since 1929!  One of those guys can ruin thousands in the bottom 99%. But somehow that is all good... The harm is "natural". And worse yet, we should all cheer for the "success". Profits over people: that's the Skeeter way. Sign up now. Greed is good, greed is God. Rah, rah...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

Hey,
    Skeet is on to something. The more the rich folk get the harder the middle class has to work to get the rich folk rich. So then the rich folk have to rely on the lower than middle class to get rich. But since they can't get any lower the rich folk go to shell companies to hire even poorer folk overseas to get rich. And the money keeps going.
     BUT THE RICH complain about so much tax to keep the poor off their lawns. And COMPLAIN how the forcloseure sales signs hurt their property value. The low class of US workers causes them to file for visas for forien housekeepers who know their place. It is a serious issue to have so many unemployed lowlife losers in your neihborhood. Kinda makes the rich think about nice tax shelter havens to keep their 2% taxed money to themselves.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: The Occupy Wall Streeters don't get the philosophy of 100% : Only an idiot would think that politicians and and rich people don't have an impact on your life.  You certainly complain about the politicians (that inane progressive conspiracy to subvert the U.S. that you talk about).  The economy has an even bigger impact: the top 1% control the most wealth since 1929!  One of those guys can ruin thousands in the bottom 99%. But somehow that is all good... The harm is "natural". And worse yet, we should all cheer for the "success". Profits over people: that's the Skeeter way. Sign up now. Greed is good, greed is God. Rah, rah...
    Posted by Reubenhop

Not saying the rich and government don't have an impact, but face it, 99% of your life is in your own hands.  To constantly blame others is the sign of weakness, unwillingness to take charge of your own life.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Hey, Skeet is on to something. The more the rich folk get the harder the middle class has to work to get the rich folk rich. So then the rich folk have to rely on the lower than middle class to get rich. But since they can't get any lower the rich folk go to shell companies to hire even poorer folk overseas to get rich. And the money keeps going.  BUT THE RICH complain about so much tax to keep the poor off their lawns. And COMPLAIN how the forcloseure sales signs hurt their property value. The low class of US workers causes them to file for visas for forien housekeepers who know their place. It is a serious issue to have so many unemployed lowlife losers in your neihborhood. Kinda makes the rich think about nice tax shelter havens to keep their 2% taxed money to themselves.
    Posted by topaz978

Yes, you are right.  It is a conspiracy.  rich people and politicians plot and plan all day to keep you down.  What is it they want from you?

This whole thought process of the left, that the rich and republicans somehow are holding them down, as if there is something you have that they want, when you tell me over and over you have nothing,  is a fabrication of the democrats, who are, in fact, holding you down, telling you you can't make it on your own.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Working hard and becoming rich has nothing to do with each because if that was the case the people who are known as the Gaza Strip rubble recyclers would be billionaries.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Working hard and becoming rich has nothing to do with each because if that was the case the people who are known as the Gaza Strip rubble recyclers would be billionaries.

Working hard and becoming rich has NOTHING to do with each other? NOTHING? Not quite. Your blanket statement is wrong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Working hard and becoming rich has nothing to do with each because if that was the case the people who are known as the Gaza Strip rubble recyclers would be billionaries. Working hard and becoming rich has NOTHING to do with each other? NOTHING? Not quite. Your blanket statement is wrong.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Keep in mind that you are talking to someone who thinks that there is a secret cabal of rich people and politicians with file folders on 99% of the population, plotting daily how to keep them from succeeding.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Working hard and becoming rich has nothing to do with each because if that was the case the people who are known as the Gaza Strip rubble recyclers would be billionaries. Working hard and becoming rich has NOTHING to do with each other? NOTHING? Not quite. Your blanket statement is wrong.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Keep in mind that you are talking to someone who thinks that there is a secret cabal of rich people and politicians with file folders on 99% of the population, plotting daily how to keep them from succeeding.

Good point.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

The left-wing extremists are at it again; divide people by non-definable code words...the rich, the 1%ers, the mean-spirited etc. that's how they win. They cannot win by ideas because their ideas are nonsense.

Sections
Shortcuts