The Republican Equation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: The Republican Equation

You forgot to include Debbie Wasserman Schultz

http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2012/jul/18/mary-matalin/debbie-wasserman-schultz-had-offshore-accounts-mit/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Oh, and while we're on the subject of the "super-rich," don't you think that it's time that the movie industry lose the obscene tax breaks that they've enjoyed for decades?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Romney vs Obama

The 1% vs the 99%

[/QUOTE]

So $1.7 Million in income for one year is the 99%? ROTFLMAO!! Thanks Kirk, I needed a good laugh today!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Romney pays 13% on his taxes.

I pay 25%.

This is the real redistribution of wealth in America...

[/QUOTE]

That's only because you don't know how to get away with only paying 13% on your taxes ^_^

I said it once, I'll say it again:

We should be applauding Romney's ability to figure out how to get away with only paying 13% in taxes. He's figured out the system and is taking advantage of it and it's all perfectly legal, and yet you're sitting there complaining about it. You shouldn't be complaining about it, you should be asking him how he does it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Yet Romney overpaid his taxes. This in contrast to the several Obmama administration officials who faild to pay theirs. Go figure.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

You couldn't agree more with anything that badmouths Romney. I don't mind if someone can honestly argue a point for Obama but I really can't stand people who side with Obama just because he's a dem. Shows they don't have a brain to think for themself.

The odds of Romney actually doing his own taxes is slim and none. Accountents, I'm sure, do it for him, or maybe even H & R Block. Either way, they handle the numbers, not Romney.

And I agree with Butler, I'd side with the guy paying more then he needs to rather than the guy who literally goes out of his way to not pay anything. Shows honesty, which is a rare trate, I'm sure everyone reading this would agree, in a politication.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

So why haven't the Dems changed it back? 

Say, that IS a stumper!

24. This post has been removed.