The Republican war on our environment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

The Republican war on our environment

Earth Day is coming up next month. That is the day republicans hate almost as much as tax day. Why do republicans keep waging war against our environment? Why do they hate trees, clean air and clean water?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: The Republican war on our environment

In Response to Re: The Republican war on our environment:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Republican war on our environment : You forgot baby seals, grandmas, homeless, handicapped, and the ever so popular and reliable (when you`re losing the debate), women.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Thank you, jmel. I had planned on bringing up those other wars that republicans are waging. Nice of you to do that for me. Perhaps I was wrong about you? Maybe you aren't the knuckle dragging wingnut that I thought you were?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Gee, and I thought you WEREN`T an uneducated, misinformed, welfare-recipient, drop-out....... costing us tax-paying, hard-working, college graduate,family oriented, charity-giving, Americans, money. Hmmmm..........who knew?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]
    See? You just never know!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

In Response to The Republican war on our environment:
    [QUOTE]Earth Day is coming up next month. That is the day republicans hate almost as much as tax day. Why do republicans keep waging war against our environment? Why do they hate trees, clean air and clean water?
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

What makes you think Republican's "hate" Earth Day? Have Republicans been at Earth Day festivals with protest signs? Or are you just being a troll?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to The Republican war on our environment:
    [QUOTE]Earth Day is coming up next month. That is the day republicans hate almost as much as tax day. Why do republicans keep waging war against our environment? Why do they hate trees, clean air and clean water?
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

The Democrats, for all the power they have, hold the presidency, hold the Senate, are so paranoid.  Republicans in their minds are waging war on Women, minorities, now Earth itself.  How about Democrats actually do something other than claiming they are under attack all the time?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Republican war on our environment : The Democrats, for all the power they have, hold the presidency, hold the Senate, are so paranoid.  Republicans in their minds are waging war on Women, minorities, now Earth itself.  How about Democrats actually do something other than claiming they are under attack all the time?
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

It seems it's easier to play the victim.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

The republicans are killing babies and old people.  Wait... that's the Democrats.  My bad.

Sections
Shortcuts