The Supreme Court

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

The Supreme Court

How come…
    The Supreme Court Says the Government Can Seize Your Land<>

The Supreme Court Says the Government Can Force a Feeding Tube on ‘Brain Dead’ Patients

The Supreme Court Says You Can Be Held Indefinitely, Without Charge

The Supreme Court Says You Must Allow Military Recruiters in Schools

But, somehow, requiring people to purchase medical insurance is too much?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re: The Supreme Court

Here's a novel idea for you...read the Constitution.
    Unlike Pelosi who didnt even read the health care bill, the Founding Fathers carefully drafted every word of the Constitution. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

The issue is do we want a rational healthcare system or not? Those who have insurance pay big bucks and it just keeps getting bigger. There are ways to stop this used by almost every other country in the world. If the supremes decide NO then a constitutional amendment is in order to "promote the general Welfare" as is stated in the preamble to the constitution. It is already part of the constitution but apparently not considered law.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to Re: The Supreme Court:
    [QUOTE]Here's a novel idea for you...read the Constitution. Unlike Pelosi who didnt even read the health care bill, the Founding Fathers carefully drafted every word of the Constitution. 
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

Where in the constitution does it say we can torture people and invade foreign countries for oil? Yet, healthcare is too much for the Faux News crowd to handle...

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

What does the SCOTUS know about healthcare anyways ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to The Supreme Court:
    [QUOTE]How come… The Supreme Court Says the Government Can Seize Your Land < /> The Supreme Court Says the Government Can Force a Feeding Tube on ‘Brain Dead’ Patients The Supreme Court Says You Can Be Held Indefinitely, Without Charge The Supreme Court Says You Must Allow Military Recruiters in Schools But, somehow, requiring people to purchase medical insurance is too much?   
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Because it is unconstitutional.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Supreme Court : Where in the constitution does it say we can torture people and invade foreign countries for oil? Yet, healthcare is too much for the Faux News crowd to handle...

Lazy thinking suits you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Supreme Court : Who under our constitution has the authority to torture?

Al Franken.  Listening to him is torture.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Supreme Court : When you answer my question I'll answer yours. See how that works?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

Oh, I see. Playing by Faux News rules, eh? LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

The conversation that takes place on here by the few people who post has deteriorated to the point where it's no longer makes sense to even bother trying to share ideas with all of you.  Jedwardnicky insists on sharing his intelligence level with us and it's pretty easy to see what's really inside his head.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Supreme Court : Total bullsh!t. 
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

I agree except, perhaps, not so stridently. How can someone review the consequences of a negative supreme court ruling regarding Obamacare without discussing severability? My guess is that the court will either rule it constitutional (although I can't imagine based on what constitutional principle) or they will strike down the entire thing leaving us, basically, where we started.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobcatsr. Show bobcatsr's posts

AlleyCat, actually you are right, for once.  I am not a professional writer nor do I claim to be one.  You, on the other hand, are a professional dunce whose only contibutions to this forum are to poke fun at others and label everyone who disagrees with you.  You must be a person of low self esteem and therefore it's probably best to pity you rather than be angry with you.  I will not engage you in conversation ever again.  You're a moron!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]AlleyCat, actually you are right, for once.  I am not a professional writer nor do I claim to be one.  You, on the other hand, are a professional dunce whose only contibutions to this forum are to poke fun at others and label everyone who disagrees with you.  You must be a person of low self esteem and therefore it's probably best to pity you rather than be angry with you.  I will not engage you in conversation ever again.  You're a moron!
    Posted by bobcatsr[/QUOTE]
    bobcatsr,
    Thank you for clarifying that you are not a professional writer, although you were merely stating the obvious. 

As for the rest of your amusing post? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! *smile*