The Tea Party Terrorists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

The Tea Party Terrorists

Who were the ones carrying guns at rallies? And wasn't it Crosshairs Palin who urged her followers to re-load? It was a republican candidate for office who suggested a "2nd Amendment Remedy". 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: The Tea Party Terrorists

In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists:
    [QUOTE]...and notice how the "personal responsibility" types are scrambling to get away from the mess -- Palin, Beck, Rush, etc.  
    Posted by Ergoetal[/QUOTE]
    --
    Palin, Beck, Rush... cowards all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 8101956. Show 8101956's posts

The Tea Party (who are we kidding here the neo-cons) didn't create any domestic terrorists but their anti-government rhetoric and their bullying tactics are unintentional beacons for drawing violent conspiracy nuts to their movement. Joseph Stack who flew his plane into a IRS building last year is an example of a domestic terrorist. He wasn't a member of the Tea Party but the Tea Party went into overdrive distancing themselves from this nut. Why ? Because of the Government hating suicide note that he left was  similar to what the Tea Party preaches. Are the Tea Party guilty of terrorism ? No. But they get awful nervous when an act of domestic terrorism is committed because they know they are pushing the envelope between freedom of speech and sedition.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]The Tea Party (who are we kidding here the neo-cons) didn't create any domestic terrorists but their anti-government rhetoric and their bullying tactics are unintentional beacons for drawing violent conspiracy nuts to their movement. Joseph Stack who flew his plane into a IRS building last year is an example of a domestic terrorist. He wasn't a member of the Tea Party but the Tea Party went into overdrive distancing themselves from this nut. Why ? Because of the Government hating suicide note that he left was  similar to what the Tea Party preaches. Are the Tea Party guilty of terrorism ? No. But they get awful nervous when an act of domestic terrorism is committed because they know they are pushing the envelope between freedom of speech and sedition.
    Posted by 8101956[/QUOTE]

Didn't Joe Stack vote for Obama?  Didn't he vote democrat his entire life?  Wouldn't that make him a liberal? that's what I seem to remember from the coverage at the time.

Dang! another liberal attempt to label a nut a TEA party member.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandshark222. Show sandshark222's posts

Actually people who knew the shooter identified him as very far to the left. Good try at politicizing the shooting, though. You should be ashamed of yourself.... typical of the left, never let a good tragedy go to waste.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandshark222. Show sandshark222's posts

Oh I just want to add... AlleyCatBruin, if someone were to come up with an image like yours about Obama, I'm willing to bet you'd call it racist and ignorant. Your chosen image alone speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Angry and full of hate.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandshark222. Show sandshark222's posts

What a hypocrite you are. You clearly don't know the shooter either, so what makes you think that he was motivated politically... please do share this inside information. No, you don't have any, but you're trying desperatley to tie him to Palin based on a map she drew over the election. NEWS FLASH: The democrats used a similar map in the 2004 elections!! Man I can smell your hipocrisy from here. You're using a tragedy for political gain.

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Who said so and what issues was the shooter "very far to the left on?" You are just a phony shill. You didn't know him. You want to say he was just ill and not political? So what voices did he hear that said to "target" this particular woman as opposed to random people shopping at walmart?
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandshark222. Show sandshark222's posts

Man you should really read the garbage you're typing. Yeah, the republicans have been vicious at times. SO HAVE THE DEMOCRATS!!!

Look at AllyCatBruin's thumbnail image. You're side is just as hateful, if not more so than most republicans. The thing is, you think it's okay to say whatever you want, just not the other way around. Liberals were more vicious against Bush than any other president. Do you forget all the posters of Bush as a monkey? Or what about the "Palin is a c*nt" t-shirts worn at the Obama rally? Really? What a hypocrite you are too. You have no ability to see that BOTH sides of the political spectrum are guilty of hate speech.

[QUOTE]The Right has poisoned the atmosphere like smokestacks at coal-fired power generation plants. The harm it causes will be difficult to undo.  Just look at what has happened with the Palestinians.  Followers were exhorted to be violent, and now it can't be stopped. Once the kooks capture the arsenals and enough government posts, there will be hell to pay...just like what happened in Germany in the 30's. Will someone please read a history book? 
    Posted by Bopanopawitz[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

This is going to be bad.
    We have started to blame Palin, Rush and the usual suspects for what happened in Arizona, we zero proof this guy ever listened to anything they said.

When a Muslim kills 13 in Ft. Hood we can not rush to judgement, he is a lone wolf.

But where do we go if we think Rush and the rest of the evil right wingers saying things lead to this.

Well I would think we have to look at all violent video games, think what they do to our kids.

Violent movies are next.
    And don't forget the violence in music, listen to some heavy metal and rap lyrics they must lead to violence if Palin and a 30 second ad do just think what a 4 minute song can do.

Also this guy smoked pot a lot, we cant be to careful it could have been the pot that lead to this, we need much tougher laws on smoking pot. 

Now I know people may say most of the people that smoke pot, watch violent movies, play violent video games and never kill or commit a crime.

But Arizona has changed the bar here its time to go after all violent images and words, be they in politics or movies or song.

We can not be to safe.

Oh and this goes for the violence of groups like the Daily Kos who also had a target on Giffords district back in 2008.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Skeeter's post reads like a Tea Party sign:)........
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]
    right.  Yet a simple search of the facts turns up that Joe Stack reported that he voted for Obama, and generally supported the progressive agenda.  Yet, you try to lay it at the feet of the TEA party.  Slick.  Read this:

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/10/the-progressive-climate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

here's an excerpt:

Oh, and the article includes Sarah Bernhard's sick joke about Sarah PAlin being gang-raped.  Yup, you progressives are so classy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Who said so and what issues was the shooter "very far to the left on?" You are just a phony shill. You didn't know him. You want to say he was just ill and not political? So what voices did he hear that said to "target" this particular woman as opposed to random people shopping at walmart?
    Posted by topaz978[/QUOTE]

Deny,Deny,deny.

The suicide note was posted, and his family reported extensively on his voting for Obama and being a lefty.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]The Right has poisoned the atmosphere like smokestacks at coal-fired power generation plants. The harm it causes will be difficult to undo.  Just look at what has happened with the Palestinians.  Followers were exhorted to be violent, and now it can't be stopped. Once the kooks capture the arsenals and enough government posts, there will be hell to pay...just like what happened in Germany in the 30's. Will someone please read a history book? 
    Posted by Bopanopawitz[/QUOTE]

How about you read a newspaper?

I hear repeatedly about these supposed right wing loons, yet when we do the simplest of digging, they turn out to be either insane or lefties.

Look at all the G-8 protests. Righties or lefties?
    Look at the protests in Greece, France, Ireland, the UK.  Righties or lefites?

You progressives are sick, vile manipulators.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Skeeter's post reads like a Tea Party sign:)........

Now, let's look at your posting image.  Did Bush win or not win the election?  I know you want to think that he did not.  You know why you did not hear reports about these recounts done by newspapers after the election?   Because Bush was declared the winner on every single recount done by these liberal newspapers looking for a big Gore win.

So Bush won, fair and square.  whydon't you man-up and admit to the facts?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Oh I just want to add... AlleyCatBruin, if someone were to come up with an image like yours about Obama, I'm willing to bet you'd call it racist and ignorant. Your chosen image alone speaks volumes about the kind of person you are. Angry and full of hate.
    Posted by sandshark222[/QUOTE]
    I've seen far worse images of Obama at the Tea Party Gun Nut rallies. You don't comdemn those, but you are upset by a harlmess graphic of BunnyPants Bush? If you want real anger and hate, just listen to Rush Limbaugh or watch FOX News. Better yet, attend a Tea Party rally.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : I've seen far worse images of Obama at the Tea Party Gun Nut rallies. You don't comdemn those, but you are upset by a harlmess graphic of BunnyPants Bush? If you want real anger and hate, just listen to Rush Limbaugh or watch FOX News. Better yet, attend a Tea Party rally.

You reaqlly want to go tot for tat, or do you want to man-up and admit you were wrong.  I was at several TEA rally's and didn't see a one.

So, next question:  where is the violence you are claiming?  I don't see any from the right.  I see plenty from the left: I can point to the violence at the G-8 meetings.  That's violence on the left.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]...and notice how the "personal responsibility" types are scrambling to get away from the mess -- Palin, Beck, Rush, etc.  

What mess?

You lefties keep trying to make this shooting in Arizona a right caused event, but ,still, offer no proof.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : What mess? You lefties keep trying to make this shooting in Arizona a right caused event, but ,still, offer no proof.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Oh please Liberals dont need proof all they need is for one liberal to say its true then it is.

After they say its true it becomes a fact, that is all they need to attack the evil right wingers.

Now please say you are sorry to all the moonbats for asking for any facts, they hate people who do that kind of stuff.

And as we all know loser kids living in there moms basements, smoking pot, with no job are huge right wing radio people.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : You reaqlly want to go tot for tat, or do you want to man-up and admit you were wrong.  I was at several TEA rally's and didn't see a one. So, next question:  where is the violence you are claiming?  I don't see any from the right.  I see plenty from the left: I can point to the violence at the G-8 meetings.  That's violence on the left.
    I've listed several in another post on here, not that it matters to you. You'll continue to defend Crosshairs Sarah, no matter what.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandshark222. Show sandshark222's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : I've seen far worse images of Obama at the Tea Party Gun Nut rallies. You don't comdemn those, but you are upset by a harlmess graphic of BunnyPants Bush? If you want real anger and hate, just listen to Rush Limbaugh or watch FOX News. Better yet, attend a Tea Party rally.

So by your logic, two wrongs equal a right? Hmmm, funny, you try to put words in my mouth I didn't say. I dislike it when BOTH sides become hateful and childish. I haven't seen anything that distrespectful at TEA party events... but if there is, I absolutely condem it.  I think it's possible to disagree, but behave like respectful adults. Apparently, you don't, as you try to justify your classless image.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]" You lefties keep trying to make this shooting in Arizona a right caused event, but ,still, offer no proof." Oh, you wanted a love letter from Jared to Sarah?  Um, how come the righties are trying to distance themselves from the shooting by throwing blame everywhere?  How come Palin doesn't step up and defend violent speech?

Seems the left has cornered the market in throwinig around blame on this one.  Even you fellow lefties would have to agree on that.  The issue is: are they right?

So, how about you just pony up some proof, or zip it?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : I've listed several in another post on here, not that it matters to you. You'll continue to defend Crosshairs Sarah, no matter what.

I doubt very seriously you attended any TEA party rallies.

As a first hand observer at two, I saw non of the signs you mentioned.  I am sure there were some elsewhere, too many rallies, too many possibilities.  I do know that there were several lefties that brought signs into these rallies, trying to disparage the TEA party.  Are those the one you saw?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE] .  I do know that there were several lefties that brought signs into these rallies, trying to disparage the TEA party.  Are those the one you saw?
    LOL - that's funny:)...... Trust me on this one. The Terrorist Tea Party doesn't need any help when it comes to disparaging themselves. Just listen to Crosshairs Sarah or read her Facebooks rants.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : LOL - that's funny:)...... Trust me on this one. The Terrorist Tea Party doesn't need any help when it comes to disparaging themselves. Just listen to Crosshairs Sarah or read her Facebooks rants.

Exhibit "A" of how the left uses incidiary language and demonizes their opponents.

No facts, but plenty of insulting language. 

I hate to do this, and I have never done it before to my recollection, but I am clicking the ignore button.  you are at best boring, at worst dangerous.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : I've listed several in another post on here, not that it matters to you. You'll continue to defend Crosshairs Sarah, no matter what.

Give me one clear example of a violent act caused by Sarah Palin.

Sections
Shortcuts