The Tea Party Terrorists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: The Tea Party Terrorists

In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists:
    [QUOTE]" So, how about you just pony up some proof, or zip it?" Yeah, blame, as in -- we know who did the shooting, but who exactly is in the wrong here? Limbaugh says the Democratic party is 100% behind the shooter. O'Reilly blames the NYT for the Krugman story. Palin blames the "media and pundits," or whatever, for making this a "blood libel" issue.  Know what blood libel refers to?  I'm not sure she does. Same with Beck -- watch the media turn this into something ugly kind of thing. etc. etc. Again, if Sarah's guilt-free, how come she pulled the bullseye page?  This is the furious right getting defensive, is what it is.
    Posted by Ergoetal[/QUOTE]

Show me the violence that has been created by Sara Palin or this "famous" poster everyone all of a sudden discovered.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]" So, how about you just pony up some proof, or zip it?" Yeah, blame, as in -- we know who did the shooting, but who exactly is in the wrong here? Limbaugh says the Democratic party is 100% behind the shooter. O'Reilly blames the NYT for the Krugman story. Palin blames the "media and pundits," or whatever, for making this a "blood libel" issue.  Know what blood libel refers to?  I'm not sure she does. Same with Beck -- watch the media turn this into something ugly kind of thing. etc. etc. Again, if Sarah's guilt-free, how come she pulled the bullseye page?  This is the furious right getting defensive, is what it is.

Show me proof.  You have yet to do so.  I don't speak for Limbaugh, O'Reilly or Krugman.  show me the proof.

I know you can't because it doesn't exist.  you will deflect as usual.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : So by your logic, two wrongs equal a right? Hmmm, funny, you try to put words in my mouth I didn't say. I dislike it when BOTH sides become hateful and childish. I haven't seen anything that distrespectful at TEA party events... but if there is, I absolutely condem it.  I think it's possible to disagree, but behave like respectful adults. Apparently, you don't, as you try to justify your classless image.
    Posted by sandshark222[/QUOTE]
    ---
    Sandshark is hilariously brainwashed by Faux News and Rush Limbaugh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]It's kind of like the weapons of mass destruction -- I know it's there but I just can't find it. PS -- here's another of your homeboys at work: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/137601-gops-gohmert-plans-to-introduce-bill-to-allow-firearms-on-house-floor

don't change the subject.  You have accused the TEA party of being terrorists, you have accused Palin of inciting violence.  I simply what your proof.  Cough it up. 

you can't.  You think it is ok to throw these accusations around.   It isn't.

Come on.  Cough up your proof for TEA party terrorist or Palin inciting violence.  come on.  do it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Exhibit "A" of how the left uses incidiary language and demonizes their opponents. No facts, but plenty of insulting language.  I hate to do this, and I have never done it before to my recollection, but I am clicking the ignore button.  you are at best boring, at worst dangerous.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Your Exhibit "A" is far more applicable to the right than it is to the left.  Incindiary language that demonizes the opposition?  That's how you all are defending against the progressive conspiracy you invented.  Don't retreat reload!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : don't change the subject.  You have accused the TEA party of being terrorists, you have accused Palin of inciting violence.  I simply what your proof.  Cough it up.  you can't.  You think it is ok to throw these accusations around.   It isn't. Come on.  Cough up your proof for TEA party terrorist or Palin inciting violence.  come on.  do it.

Palin is inciting violence.  Her irresponsible rhetoric has caused her to be targeted by death threats.  If you poison the well you should not complain that the water tastes bad. Thinking people condemn the threats.  They also condemn the violent imagery that she so gleefully played with.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Your Exhibit "A" is far more applicable to the right than it is to the left.  Incindiary language that demonizes the opposition?  That's how you all are defending against the progressive conspiracy you invented.  Don't retreat reload!
    Posted by Reubenhop[/QUOTE]

I have had it with the wild accusations.  Proof.  Show me proof.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to The Tea Party Terrorists:
    [QUOTE]Who were the ones carrying guns at rallies? And wasn't it Crosshairs Palin who urged her followers to re-load? It was a republican candidate for office who suggested a "2nd Amendment Remedy". 
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]
    Who were the ones carrying guns at rallies?  - YES and no one got shot!
    And wasn't it Crosshairs Palin who urged her followers to re-load? - Right again. She stole it from the DLC and their bulls-eye map of red states (including Arizona BTW) with the "Behind enemy lines" tag.
    It was a republican candidate for office who suggested a "2nd Amendment Remedy".  - Right again! But is was the Democrat POTUS who said "if they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : I've seen far worse images of Obama at the Tea Party Gun Nut rallies. You don't comdemn those, but you are upset by a harlmess graphic of BunnyPants Bush? If you want real anger and hate, just listen to Rush Limbaugh or watch FOX News. Better yet, attend a Tea Party rally.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]
    Right Alley, harmless images of Bush... HYPOCRITE!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]It's kind of like the weapons of mass destruction -- I know it's there but I just can't find it. PS -- here's another of your homeboys at work: http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/137601-gops-gohmert-plans-to-introduce-bill-to-allow-firearms-on-house-floor
    Here are your home boys at work...

http://www.zombietime.com/zomblog/?p=621

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Your Exhibit "A" is far more applicable to the right than it is to the left.  Incindiary language that demonizes the opposition?  That's how you all are defending against the progressive conspiracy you invented.  Don't retreat reload!
    Come on Reuben! Anyone against illegal immigration is racist. Anyone against gay marriage is a homophobe. Anyone against race quotas is racist. That is the Democrat playbook for the last 40+ years!

Who wrote this... And more importantly, WHO FOLLOWS THIS?!

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Palin is inciting violence.  Her irresponsible rhetoric has caused her to be targeted by death threats.  If you poison the well you should not complain that the water tastes bad. Thinking people condemn the threats.  They also condemn the violent imagery that she so gleefully played with.

What irresponsible rhetoric?  You need to cite examples that are clear and convincing.  I'll make it easy.  Look for comments like "I want you to get in their face".

But, you won't find it, because your charges are baseless.  Your attack is unwarranted and irresponsible. 

Why don't you step back from the rhetoric, and consider your approach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EVASION. Show EVASION's posts

Feel stupid now that it has come to light that this unhinged psychopath who shot up tuscon had no political identity?

You punks are lower than worms. 

So now you want to ban symbols?  And now in reubenshop's America-  it is ok for threaten with free speech with physical violence?

Punk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EVASION. Show EVASION's posts

Come on.  Cough up your proof for TEA party terrorist or Palin inciting violence.  come on.  do it."

OK.  Palin using the term "blood libel" as a defense.

What's your answer?

There is no evidence.  They are cowards.  Paper tigers.  Punks.  Undergraduate bumper-sticker losers. 

You are hearing the death throes of the progressive movement Laughing

Music to my ears

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Michelle Malkin:
    Instapundit/law professor Glenn Reynolds assailed the politics of “blood libel” in the Wall Street Journal.

Then www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=487510653434">Sarah Palin issued her own poignant, but fierce rejoinder against the vicious smears of Tucson massacre opportunists and drew on “America’s enduring strength” to pay tribute to the victims.

They criticized her for not saying anything. (MSNBC put up a scroll at the bottom of their screen: Palin: ON THE LAM)

Now, they’ll criticizing her for saying something.

The blamestream media is already up in arms — can we still say that? — over the use of the phrase “blood libel.” Ben Smith at Politico has an exchange with Glenn Reynolds about the term www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0111/The_origins_of_blood_libel.html?showall">here. Jim Geraghty notes that www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/145640.php">leftists have had no problem applying the phrase to the GOP.

The more moronic of Palin-bashers will simply gnash their teeth because she said “blood.” Idiocracy: The new normal.
    Some have reasonably criticized the use of the term. Notably , Alan Dershowitz had no problem with it; the Anti Defamation league leader Foxman didnt like the use of the term (HEADLINE) ,  but agreed with Palin's larger  point that she was attacked unfairly by the Ghoul Left (NOT HEADLINED).
    WSJ piece this morning by a rabbi definding the use of the term. 
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703583404576079823067585318.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEFTTopOpinion

What is undisputed is , just like in other instances, Palin is eviscerated for THE EXACT SAME WORDS used on leftist network MSNBC, by liberals such as Eugene Robinson and many others.  
    Howling moonbat Ed Schultz accuses Palin of using “rhetorical dog whistles” in the term “Blood Libel,” and Abracadabra! A 650-word piece appears examining the theory that Palin used a term most familiar to Jewish historians who focus on European anti-Semitism to send some sort of coded signal to evangelical Christians....
    The Left is totally unhinged.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Palin used the same term that was in the Wall Street Journal 2 days previous, and had been used by many commentators. 
    It is reasonable to say she shouldnt have used the term;  
    It is rational to say she need not have responded in this manner to the Ghoul left's vile attacks on her (that is my belief );
    however, it is irrational to claim she was using a hidden code to fire up Christian  conservatives...Of course,  you think it was a hidden code to Christian conservatives....
    It is tough to have rational discourse with irrational deranged leftists.
    You despise Palin, so anything she may say (or not say) is subjected to irrational vituperation.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]" Come on.  Cough up your proof for TEA party terrorist or Palin inciting violence.  come on.  do it." OK.  Palin using the term "blood libel" as a defense. What's your answer?

That is inciting violence how?  Read Alan Derhsiwitz on this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Michelle Malkin: Instapundit/law professor Glenn Reynolds assailed the politics of “blood libel” in the Wall Street Journal. Then www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=487510653434 " /> Sarah Palin issued her own poignant, but fierce rejoinder against the vicious smears of Tucson massacre opportunists and drew on “America’s enduring strength” to pay tribute to the victims. They criticized her for not saying anything. (MSNBC put up a scroll at the bottom of their screen: Palin: ON THE LAM) Now, they’ll criticizing her for saying something. The blamestream media is already up in arms — can we still say that? — over the use of the phrase “blood libel.” Ben Smith at Politico has an exchange with Glenn Reynolds about the term www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0111/The_origins_of_blood_libel.html?showall "> here . Jim Geraghty notes that www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/145640.php "> leftists have had no problem applying the phrase to the GOP. The more moronic of Palin-bashers will simply gnash their teeth because she said “blood.” Idiocracy: The new normal. Some have reasonably criticized the use of the term. Notably , Alan Dershowitz had no problem with it; the Anti Defamation league leader Foxman didnt like the use of the term (HEADLINE) ,  but agreed with Palin's larger  point that she was attacked unfairly by the Ghoul Left (NOT HEADLINED). WSJ piece this morning by a rabbi definding the use of the term.  http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703583404576079823067585318.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_LEFTTopOpinion   What is undisputed is , just like in other instances, Palin is eviscerated for THE EXACT SAME WORDS used on leftist network MSNBC, by liberals such as Eugene Robinson and many others.   Howling moonbat Ed Schultz accuses Palin of using “rhetorical dog whistles” in the term “Blood Libel,” and Abracadabra! A 650-word piece appears examining the theory that Palin used a term most familiar to Jewish historians who focus on European anti-Semitism to send some sort of coded signal to evangelical Christians.... The Left is totally unhinged.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]
    Hey BobinVA, it might be time for you to take a break from listening to Rush "The Big Fat Idiot" Limbaugh. It's making you seem a little unhinged.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : Come on Reuben! Anyone against illegal immigration is racist. Anyone against gay marriage is a homophobe. Anyone against race quotas is racist. That is the Democrat playbook for the last 40+ years! Who wrote this... And more importantly, WHO FOLLOWS THIS?! Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

Your "Democratic playbook" is invented by yourself to foster your own black and white view of politics.  Besides a few random zealots, no Democrat says "all" people in opposition are any of these things. 

I am not sure who said your quote. But it does not appear to advocate violence: no one has died from personalized criticism and ridicule.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : What irresponsible rhetoric?  You need to cite examples that are clear and convincing.  I'll make it easy.  Look for comments like "I want you to get in their face". But, you won't find it, because your charges are baseless.  Your attack is unwarranted and irresponsible.  Why don't you step back from the rhetoric, and consider your approach.

My rhetoric is fine since it does not include any violent imagery.  Why are you against civility?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]So...your point is that it's OK for Palin to say it because others have, too? Aren't you a little curious why she used that term?

Seems like her use of that term fits.  she is being blamed erroneously for something she did not do.  Maybe I don't understand the term?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : My rhetoric is fine since it does not include any violent imagery.  Why are you against civility?

A few Points:

Your rhetoric is ill founded and bad intentioned, not violent.  I am still looking for you to back up your claim that Palin is using violent imagery irrespponsibly in a way that caused the Arizona attack.

The left has trumped up this new standard in political discourse -violent imagery.  what's next?  You can't use all caps?  how about no reference at all to the military, because they carry guns?  What's next?

the left has been caught in a lie and deception here of trying to frame the right for murder.  You and other lefties continue to shift, claiming umbrage in new and increasingly confusing ways.  Face it, you and Mathews, Olberman, the Sheriff, are all wrong and mean spirited.  Hey, wasn't mean-spirited a charge during the election?  that the right are all mean-spirited? 

Give it up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Tea Party Terrorists : A few Points: Your rhetoric is ill founded and bad intentioned, not violent.  I am still looking for you to back up your claim that Palin is using violent imagery irrespponsibly in a way that caused the Arizona attack. The left has trumped up this new standard in political discourse -violent imagery.  what's next?  You can't use all caps?  how about no reference at all to the military, because they carry guns?  What's next? the left has been caught in a lie and deception here of trying to frame the right for murder.  You and other lefties continue to shift, claiming umbrage in new and increasingly confusing ways.  Face it, you and Mathews, Olberman, the Sheriff, are all wrong and mean spirited.  Hey, wasn't mean-spirited a charge during the election?  that the right are all mean-spirited?  Give it up.

You are not big on understanding nuance.  I will clarify.  There is no direct correlation between Palin's ill advised use of violent imagery and the attack in Arizona.  However, she has actively contributed to an increasingly toxic political atmosphere that could shape violent actions of deranged individuals and certainly has no benefit in understanding our very real national issues.  Is it so wrong to demand moral behavior from our political leaders?  Is that a "blood libel"?  And how is a demand for basic civility in any way being "mean-spirited"?  It is quite the reverse actually.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

I have to love how with still zero proof that this guy ever listened to anything on talk radio or anything Palin said, the far left wingnuts still believe it must be so.

The left is funny remember how evil GITMO and the Patriot Act used to be?

Funny how little the left cares about either now.

Remember how great Obama was in 06 for voting against raising the debt ceiling?  Now if a GOPer votes to not raise it they are trying to ruin America, strange.

Remember threats to kill Bush were fine on the left, but now just disagreeing with the president is at the very least racist

Bush face painted to look like the Joker to the left funny, Obama painted to look like the Joker?  You guessed it racist.

The Daily Kos and the DNC put targets and bullseye's over distracts, not a problem.  Palin does it, she is telling people to kill!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]I have to love how with still zero proof that this guy ever listened to anything on talk radio or anything Palin said, the far left wingnuts still believe it must be so. The left is funny remember how evil GITMO and the Patriot Act used to be? Funny how little the left cares about either now. Remember how great Obama was in 06 for voting against raising the debt ceiling?  Now if a GOPer votes to not raise it they are trying to ruin America, strange. Remember threats to kill Bush were fine on the left, but now just disagreeing with the president is at the very least racist Bush face painted to look like the Joker to the left funny, Obama painted to look like the Joker?  You guessed it racist. The Daily Kos and the DNC put targets and bullseye's over distracts, not a problem.  Palin does it, she is telling people to kill!
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

You overgeneralize.