This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrwellsNightmare. Show OrwellsNightmare's posts

This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game

Forecasts for Growth Drop, Some Sharply

A drumbeat of disappointing data about consumer behavior, factory sales and weak hiring in recent weeks has prompted economists to ratchet down their 2011 economic forecasts to as little as half what they expected at the beginning of the year.

Two months ago, Goldman Sachs projected that the economy would grow at a 4 percent annual rate in the quarter ending in June. The company now expects the government to report no more than 2 percent growth when data for the second quarter is released in a few weeks. Goldman Sachs is the criminal bankster operation that has been most responsible for the current destruction of our economy, in cooperation and collusion with the Federal Reserve

Macroeconomic Advisers, a research firm, projected 3.5 percent growth back in April and is now down to just 2.1 percent for this quarter. Nonsensical and overly optimistic projections based on cooked figures from the government

Both these firms, well respected in their analysis, have cut their forecasts for the second half of the year as well. Then this week, the Federal Reserve downgraded its projections for the full year, to under 3 percent growth. It started the year with guidance as high as 3.9 percent. The major buyers of our debt (T-Bills) that have funded the debt-based bubbles that are our sick economy, China, Japan, have begun a systematic reduction of short term purchases, and elimination (dumping) of long term holdings. Our paper is well on its way to junk bond status, a death knell to the jobless recovery fantasies that are being floated.

Two years into the official recovery, the economy is still behaving like a plane taxiing indefinitely on the runway. Few economists are predicting an out-and-out return to recession, but the risk has increased, with the health of the American economy depending in part on what is really “transitory.” WHAT OFFICIAL RECOVERY? Across the board there are zero indicators of any recovery. The only minor and short-lived upwards movements have been the result of the Fed and the government spewing trillions in “quantitave easing” scams, and consumer incentives like mortgage and new car cash giveaways. Remember, every dollar handed out to stimulate some numbers will have to be paid back, with interest, by you and I.

Stay tuned for; a major multi-faceted false flag attack, bringing massive unrest of “Mad Max” proportions, where the sheep will beg for and receive a declaration of martial law, and the next phase of globalization of our once sovereign nation.

Read complete article from NY Times:
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/43534613

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game

You have problem with people watching a ball game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrimsGhost. Show GrimsGhost's posts

Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game

In Response to Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game:
    Posted by SheepGrimTimeToGo

It's a metaphor for a dumbed-down and docile herd of sheep. 

Entertainment is a necessary component of a well rounded individual, however when people know way more about the stats of overpaid athletes than the criminal and unconstitutional actions that are destroying their nation, I do have a problem with it. The latest statistics for television (ab)use is now 40 hours per week by every man, woman and child over 2 years of age.  That's essentially total immersion in a mind-numbing medium while the banksters and the government are destroying our economy, promoting the offshoring and outsourcing of jobs, robbing us of our pensions and standard of living, and superseding the laws of our nation with global laws and treaties designed to facilitate the end of America.

Only an educated, aware and outraged populace may have a chance of stopping the financial Armageddon that is descending on us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

In Response to Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game:

It's a metaphor for a dumbed-down and docile herd of sheep. 

Entertainment is a necessary component of a well rounded individual, however when people memorize everything about the stats of overpaid athletes and remain oblivious to the criminal and unconstitutional actions that are destroying their nation, that's when have a problem with it, and you should too. 

The latest statistics for television (ab)use is now 40 hours per week by every man, woman and child over 2 years of age.  That's essentially total immersion in a mind-numbing medium while the banksters and the government are destroying our economy, promoting the offshoring and outsourcing of jobs, robbing us of our pensions and standard of living, and superseding the laws of our nation with global laws and treaties designed to facilitate the end of America.

Only an educated, aware and outraged populace may have a chance of stopping the financial Armageddon that is descending on us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

"Stay tuned for; a major multi-faceted false flag attack, bringing massive unrest of “Mad Max” proportions, where the sheep will beg for and receive a declaration of martial law, and the next phase of globalization of our once sovereign nation."

Stay tuned indeed.  This prediction keeps on getting made and yet never quite happens.  Makes you think... or not if you are a prisoner to Prison Planet.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

In Response to Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game : It's a metaphor for a dumbed-down and docile herd of sheep.  Entertainment is a necessary component of a well rounded individual, however when people memorize everything about the stats of overpaid athletes and remain oblivious to the criminal and unconstitutional actions that are destroying their nation, that's when have a problem with it, and you should too.  The latest statistics for television (ab)use is now 40 hours per week by every man, woman and child over 2 years of age.  That's essentially total immersion in a mind-numbing medium while the banksters and the government are destroying our economy, promoting the offshoring and outsourcing of jobs, robbing us of our pensions and standard of living, and superseding the laws of our nation with global laws and treaties designed to facilitate the end of America. Only an educated, aware and outraged populace may have a chance of stopping the financial Armageddon that is descending on us.
    Posted by freedom2fascism

Well my family does NOT fall into that statistic. How many hours per week do you spend on sites like Prison Planet etc.?  I'm asking seriously on this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

In Response to Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game : Well my family does NOT fall into that statistic. How many hours per week do you spend on sites like Prison Planet etc.?  I'm asking seriously on this.

You have a deep-seated fixation with Prison Planet, and it's baseless, like a fear of the dark.

Prison Planet is an occasional drive by for me, I hit other sites way more frequently. And I'm confident in my ability to actually think about what I read for myself, cross check the facts presented, and I never take anyone's opinion without that process.

Maybe you don't hit the 40 hours/week of teevee and neither do I, that just means others are watching far more than that, to get the average down to 40 - that's a sad thought.

By the way, this post did not come from Prison Planet, or Infowars, it was a New York Times article posted on the CNBC website.

Sheesh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I just looked up "irony" in the dictionary, and there was a picture of a guy chained to a computer railing about the evils of watching too much TV.

True story.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

In Response to Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game : You have a deep-seated fixation with Prison Planet, and it's baseless, like a fear of the dark. Prison Planet is an occasional drive by for me, I hit other sites way more frequently. And I'm confident in my ability to actually think about what I read for myself, cross check the facts presented, and I never take anyone's opinion without that process. Maybe you don't hit the 40 hours/week of teevee and neither do I, that just means others are watching far more than that, to get the average down to 40 - that's a sad thought. By the way, this post did not come from Prison Planet, or Infowars, it was a New York Times article posted on the CNBC website. Sheesh

Fine.  Then how many hours per week do you spend on ALL the conspiracy websites then?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freedom2fascism. Show freedom2fascism's posts

In Response to Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game : Fine.  Then how many hours per week do you spend on ALL the conspiracy websites then?

No more than 39.5

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SheepGrimTimeToGo. Show SheepGrimTimeToGo's posts

In Response to Re: This is the kind of news released late on a Friday, while the sheep watch the ball game : No more than 39.5

LOL. Thought so.

Sections
Shortcuts