TSA out of control.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

TSA out of control.

This is amazing.

http://motherjones.com/mojo/2011/06/tsa-swarms-8000-bus-stations-public-transit-systems-yearly

I guess the liberals will say if you have nothing to hide, who cares if they touch your junk as you go to work on the subway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: TSA out of control.

skeeter, is it true that the TSA scanned your head and found it hollow ? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Yes, that IS what they found.

BTW: The TSA wanted me to tell you that if you show up one more time demanding to be frisked, the will arrest you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter all this frisking is dubya's fault. This administration is acting on intel that was seized when OBAMA ordered the RAID on bin Laden's compound. The Obama admistration is doing everything in their power to prevent another murderous attack.  Unlike the dubya's administration who couldn't connect the dots thus allowing the 9/11 attacks to be carried out. dubya's presidency was one failure after another so it's no surprise that he FAILED to PROTECT US when it came to 9/11.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: TSA out of control.:
    [QUOTE]skeeter all this frisking is dubya's fault. This administration is acting on intel that was seized when OBAMA ordered the RAID on bin Laden's compound. The Obama admistration is doing everything in their power to prevent another murderous attack.  Unlike the dubya's administration who couldn't connect the dots thus allowing the 9/11 attacks to be carried out. dubya's presidency was one failure after another so it's no surprise that he FAILED to PROTECT US when it came to 9/11.
    Posted by Sistersledge[/QUOTE]

I laugh every time I hear "Bush did this" or " Bush did that".  He's gone.

You waste your time with these factually dubious attacks on a man who has not been in office for three years.  I tell you what:  I stipulate EVERYTHING you said about Bush.  So, now what?Where's that getting you?  Do you think hatred for Bush is some massive innoculant to the ills we are suffering under Obama?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter what's wrong with the TSA doing everything they can to make us safe ? I don't get your problem with TSA doing their job. Do you want another terrorist attack so you can blame Obama ? Again Bush didn't do his job and thousands died so now you are annoyed that Obama is doing what he can to keep us safe ! Again Bush is gone and thanks God he is but his harmful and failed policies will last a long time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]skeeter what's wrong with the TSA doing everything they can to make us safe ? I don't get your problem with TSA doing their job. Do you want another terrorist attack so you can blame Obama ? Again Bush didn't do his job and thousands died so now you are annoyed that Obama is doing what he can to keep us safe ! Again Bush is gone and thanks God he is but his harmful and failed policies will last a long time.

The back skatter, the buttcheek search are all for show, doesn't make us safer at all.  The TSA has decided controllingthe law abiders is the preferred strategy, becasue going after the offenders is always more difficult.  The expansion of the TSA into subways, busses, and trains is a ridiculous expansion of power that does not serve the intended goal, all this under Obama.

Maybe your wish of having the TSA visit your basement apartment and do a strip search will actually happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

skeeter all this frisking is dubya's fault. This administration is acting on intel that was seized when OBAMA ordered the RAID on bin Laden's compound. The Obama admistration is doing everything in their power to prevent another murderous attack.  Unlike the dubya's administration who couldn't connect the dots thus allowing the 9/11 attacks to be carried out. dubya's presidency was one failure after another so it's no surprise that he FAILED to PROTECT US when it came to 9/11.

Hahahaha....another but, but it's Bush's fault....Hahahahahaha

Incredible how Bush didn't know where and when AQ was going to attack. I mean he of all people should have known the exact plans. Because presidents possess the power of knowing all. So damn him for not letting us know.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

skeeter what's wrong with the TSA doing everything they can to make us safe ?

Hahahahaha...when Bush was in office the Left screamed about this kind of stuff. But now that a Dem is in offic it's hunky dory.....guess it depends on which letter you have attached to your name. Oh how attitudes have changed....hahahahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter, you must be privy to some of the intel that the bin Laden Raid unearthed concerning al Qaida wanting to attack the railway system. I know if I went into your basement that you would let the Gimp out of that war chest that's in the middle of the your basement floor.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]skeeter, you must be privy to some of the intel that the bin Laden Raid unearthed concerning al Qaida wanting to attack the railway system. I know if I went into your basement that you would let the Gimp out of that war chest that's in the middle of the your basement floor.

Can you not do drugs when responding to my posts? It would give me a better chance to figure out what the heck you are talking about.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Can you not do drugs when responding to my posts? It would give me a better chance to figure out what the heck you are talking about.

He's so much more amusing to watch on drugs though

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter you never seen the flix Pulp Fiction ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Supposedly the TSA is about to change its policy on pat-downs with regards to young children. I think this is a step in the right direction. I support the TSA doing everything they can to make us safe and the pat downs/screenings don't bother me..but some of the video that has been shot of young children undergoing pat downs is bothersome. It would be enough to put me off flying completely were I the parent of a small child.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]skeeter you never seen the flix Pulp Fiction ?

Unfortunately, parts of it.  Only movie I have ever walked out on in my life.  Bad movie by a criminally insane director, not worthy of my time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Supposedly the TSA is about to change its policy on pat-downs with regards to young children. I think this is a step in the right direction. I support the TSA doing everything they can to make us safe and the pat downs/screenings don't bother me..but some of the video that has been shot of young children undergoing pat downs is bothersome. It would be enough to put me off flying completely were I the parent of a small child.
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]

The problem is, it is doing nothing to make us safe.  It only makes people think they are safe.

Tons of people are in and around planes and on the other side of the pat downs every day who go through no screening.  Their lie opportunities to wreak havoc, and the sideshow of frisking the passengers is just that, a side show, intended to make you feel good about security.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I agree that the TSA is out of control both in its actions and policies.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]skeeter, is it true that the TSA scanned your head and found it hollow ? 

Good one, Sis!