Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF

911 Would never have happened if we did our due diligence.

People need to look at the evidence and make up their own minds.

The Twin Tards will do anyhting to intimidate you from looking at the evidence. Will you be intimidated?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3eDsWbf3Ao

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF

Consider yourself ignored. 

That is not intimidation. 

You are just boring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF

In Response to Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF:
    Consider yourself ignored.  That is not intimidation.  You are just boring.
    Posted by Reubenhop

Thanks.

I hope to never see your screed on my threads ever again.

YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF:
    In Response to Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF : Thanks. I hope to never see your screed on my threads ever again. YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY.
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation

You have significant issues… Don't you have military or police somewhere that you need to go train?  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF : Thanks. I hope to never see your screed on my threads ever again. YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY.
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation

How's you credibility doing?  From the looks of it you have all of one supporter and numerous detractors.  Feel lonely sometimes? 

Now back to ignoring you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

In Response to Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF : How's you credibility doing?  From the looks of it you have all of one supporter and numerous detractors.  Feel lonely sometimes?  Now back to ignoring you.
    Posted by Reubenhop

YOU'RE SO FUKKING WEAK YOU CAN'T EVEN DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO.

Do you think I actually care what you or the other tards here think?

Get the fukkk off my threads you peece of sh!t.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

In Response to Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF : You have significant issues… Don't you have military or police somewhere that you need to go train?  
    Posted by Rushfan2112

SURE DO. MAYBE YOU WANNA COME ALONG?

THE GUYS WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YA......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF : YOU'RE SO FUKKING WEAK YOU CAN'T EVEN DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU'RE GOING TO DO. Do you think I actually care what you or the other tards here think? Get the fukkk off my threads you peece of sh!t.
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation

A typical response from you.  Showing your mental and emotional deficiencies for all to see.  Thanks for sharing.  Get some help soon. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: Twin Tards Wish Happy Anniversary to the FEDS: 17th for OKC & 18th for WACO Horrific Slaughters by BATF : SURE DO. MAYBE YOU WANNA COME ALONG? THE GUYS WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO MEET YA......
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation

Thanks for the invite, but there really isn't time to entertain your fantasies  The first liver shot you receive you'd be on the ground crying for mama...

Run along now kiddo...really.

Sections
Shortcuts