War on Terror Over: FAA Forced to Reveal 63 Secret Killer Drone Bases in US - The War is now Officially Against US Citizens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

War on Terror Over: FAA Forced to Reveal 63 Secret Killer Drone Bases in US - The War is now Officially Against US Citizens

The US has been forced to reveal the location of 63 secret bases used to conduct aerial drone flights for domestic spying operations.

See the locations here:

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/04/25/faa-forced-release-location-63-drone-bases-126461/

Of course, the Mentally Ill will howl. Even though the War on Terror is officially over, they LOVE the fact that killer drones are now pointed at US citizens. Everything is funny when you're mentally ill...

A lawsuit has forced the FAA to reveal the location of 63 Secret Drone bases located inside the United States some of which will be the starting point for a massive deployment of airborne robots flying over the United States for spying on citizens which will eventually conduct targeted killings across the country.

While the information released shows an alarming number of bases being used for military and local law enforcement drones, perhaps the most startling revelation is that the United States is allowing Canadian Border Patrol Drones to operate across the Canadian border.

Odds are that the are many more drone bases inside the United States whose locations have been kept secret for various national security reasons and the lawsuit only forced the government to release the names and locations of permitted US drone operators.

That means that the type of drones – be they for targeted killing, guiding missiles, or general surveillance – and the number of drones at each location still remains a secret although the FAA says they plan on releasing such information at a later date.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: War on Terror Over: FAA Forced to Reveal 63 Secret Killer Drone Bases in US - The War is now Officially Against US Citizens

The drones on this forum will feel right at home......fools

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheeple_Nation. Show Sheeple_Nation's posts

Re: War on Terror Over: FAA Forced to Reveal 63 Secret Killer Drone Bases in US - The War is now Officially Against US Citizens

In Response to Re: War on Terror Over: FAA Forced to Reveal 63 Secret Killer Drone Bases in US - The War is now Officially Against US Citizens:
    [QUOTE]Oh flundered gruntbuggly, Thy micturations are to me As plurdled gabbleblotchits On a lurgid bee That mordiously hath bitled out Its earted jurtles Into a rancid festering [drowned out by moaning and screaming] Now the jurpling slayjid agrocrustles Are slurping hagrilly up the axlegrurts And living glupules frart and slipulate Like jowling meated liverslime Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes And hooptiously drangle me With crinkly bindlewurdles, Or else I shall rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon See if I don't.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for ALWAYS proving me right. I simply could NEVER do the job YOU DO FOR ME.......Bwah ha ha ha ha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In Response to Re: War on Terror Over: FAA Forced to Reveal 63 Secret Killer Drone Bases in US - The War is now Officially Against US Citizens:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: War on Terror Over: FAA Forced to Reveal 63 Secret Killer Drone Bases in US - The War is now Officially Against US Citizens : Thanks again for ALWAYS proving me right. I simply could NEVER do the job YOU DO FOR ME.......Bwah ha ha ha ha
    Posted by Sheeple_Nation[/QUOTE]

I know, right? I mean look at all the responses generated in support of your mission! You've certainly started something. How encouraging it must be for you to see all the positive comments from your adoring fans wishing you well. I envy you. And you don't let it go to your head, that's what I don't understand. Windmills aint got nothing on you. And your parents! Oh, they must be so proud. I'd like to step right on up, look your dad in the eyes, give him a firm handshake and say "Well done sir, well done."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from topaz978. Show topaz978's posts

The FAA does not have any such info. The fact is it is illegal to fly a pilotless plane, of any size like model airplanes that I fly, in the US above 500 ft local, unless you are in military restricted airspace. Them is the rules. Still these may change. But drones are not really an issue. What are they going to see? Ups trucks, freight shippers, bored and angry commuters. No like bomb laden cars going to Taco Bell. Unless you are walking armed men in open territory, drones really do not help much. They are useful to tag cell phone calls and triagulate the source. I do not use cell phones.