WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....

I FOR ONE THINK, IT'S MORE THAN TIME !!!!!  AS WE HEAD DOWN THE ROAD OF A SOC/RAD/WAY FAR LEFT/MOONBAT/ PATH TO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ??? ALL YOU LIBERAL/LEFT/MOONBAT/ BLIND/ "BIG O" LOVERS !!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....

yes justices thomas, alito and scalia all should be

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I do think it's time to talk about impeachment.  When he is he should go to Chicago.

Epstein ruined the Sox and he should be fired !

Anyway, Bill-806 please give your legal reasons why Obama should be impeached.

I don't care about why you don't like his policies.

What laws has he broken ? You right-wing wingnut deaf hater of the Big O.

BTW do you really know who the "Big O" was ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....:
      I FOR ONE THINK, IT'S MORE THAN TIME !!!!!  AS WE HEAD DOWN THE ROAD OF A SOC/RAD/WAY FAR LEFT/MOONBAT/ PATH TO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ??? ALL YOU LIBERAL/LEFT/MOONBAT/ BLIND/ "BIG O" LOVERS !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Too late to impeach DUHbya.............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....:
    In Response to WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD..... : Too late to impeach DUHbya.............
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin

same question put to Bill above.  On what legal basis?

I think both parties need to give their answers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Lets start with this, if you did impeach Obama, which is not happening and should not.

But if you did impeach Obama, you would get President Biden, no one and I mean No one other then Biden wants that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....:
    I do think it's time to talk about impeachment.  When he is he should go to Chicago.   Epstein ruined the Sox and he should be fired ! Anyway, Bill-806 please give your legal reasons why Obama should be impeached. I don't care about why you don't like his policies. What laws has he broken ? You right-wing wingnut deaf hater of the Big O.   BTW do you really know who the "Big O" was ?
    Posted by Sistersledge
    LET'S JUST SAY THAT HE HAS JUST ABOUT DESTROYED THE CONSTITUTION AS HE CONTINUES TO IGNORE IT WITH HIS MANY END RUNS AROUND IT WITH HIS RADICAL CZARS......  OBTW,  HOWS THAT NICE YOUNG MAN ERIC HOLDER DOING ????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD..... : LET'S JUST SAY THAT HE HAS JUST ABOUT DESTROYED THE CONSTITUTION AS HE CONTINUES TO IGNORE IT WITH HIS MANY END RUNS AROUND IT WITH HIS RADICAL CZARS......  OBTW,  HOWS THAT NICE YOUNG MAN ERIC HOLDER DOING ????
    Posted by Bill-806

Blah, blah, blah.  Saying nothing per usual.  We have elections in this country for a reason.  We have impeachment for "high crimes and misdemeanors".  Now go back to sleep Bill.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Bill-806  destroying the constitution ?

What are you talking about ?

Obama or his administration hasn't broken any laws .

If you don't agree with his policies that is okay but to say he should be impeached is just crazy talk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Bill-806  destroying the constitution ? What are you talking about ? Obama or his administration hasn't broken any laws . If you don't agree with his policies that is okay but to say he should be impeached is just crazy talk.
    Posted by Sistersledge

Fast and Furious?
    Solyndia?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD..... : Blah, blah, blah.  Saying nothing per usual.  We have elections in this country for a reason.  We have impeachment for "high crimes and misdemeanors".  Now go back to sleep Bill.
    Posted by Reubenhop
      "REUBY, DON'T TAKE YA LOVE TO TOWN" !!!  IN YOUR MIND, AMERICA IS JUST FINE...... YOU MUST BE ON THE DOLE !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD..... :   "REUBY, DON'T TAKE YA LOVE TO TOWN" !!!  IN YOUR MIND, AMERICA IS JUST FINE...... YOU MUST BE ON THE DOLE !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

I am not on the dole.  But you are a dope.  Surprise us by saying something the least bit intelligent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AJF1129. Show AJF1129's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD..... : Fast and Furious? Solyndia?
    Posted by shumirules
    ............Wide Receiver? Heard of that one? Probably but you choose to ignore it cause it was Duh Duh Duh-byas little plan to do the same thing and wound up doing the same thing. Anyone who talks about impeachment doesn't have a clue

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

No one is gonna be impeached kids.  POTUS, SCOTUS or otherwise.  Maybe a censure or reprimand or two, maybe some resignations, but with the parade of dem pols from Massachusetts marching in and out of jail, really no big deal. Charlie Rangle is no worse for wear
    Posted by GreginMeffa

You are correct, but what I am amazed by is how little the MSM is covering FnF.

I cant believe that Holder is going to survive this, but then we do have a tax cheat running the IRS.  So maybe Obama really does not care about this stuff, or he only watches MSNBC and reads the NYT.

As to solydina it was nothing more then payback to a huge campaign donor, and it was only half a billion dollars, heck the feds waste that much in a few hours daily.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

yes justices thomas, alito and scalia all should be

Based on what?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

But if you did impeach Obama, you would get President Biden, no one and I mean No one other then Biden wants that.

I don't even think Biden wants that...haha. He's over his head with the VP job.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

And no, Obama should not and will not be impeached. He hasn't broken any laws.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

yes justices thomas, alito and scalia all should be Based on what?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

thomas~conflict of interest with wife's companies in citizens united
    alito~ for attending campaign fund raising events and making speeches while there
    scalia~because I don't like him 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

thomas~conflict of interest with wife's companies in citizens united
    alito~ for attending campaign fund raising events and making speeches while there
    scalia~because I don't like him 

So nothing concrete. Gotcha. Thanks!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

thomas~conflict of interest with wife's companies in citizens united alito~ for attending campaign fund raising events and making speeches while there scalia~because I don't like him   So nothing concrete. Gotcha. Thanks!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

The real answer is they are conservative's that is all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD..... : thomas~conflict of interest with wife's companies in citizens united alito~ for attending campaign fund raising events and making speeches while there scalia~because I don't like him 
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11

"I don't like him."?   That's a reason to impeach?  I hope your tongue is firmly in cheek.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

thomas~conflict of interest with wife's companies in citizens united alito~ for attending campaign fund raising events and making speeches while there scalia~because I don't like him   So nothing concrete. Gotcha. Thanks!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

On the contrary, thomas should have recluse himself and alito is participating in partisan politics both violate the ethics of the court.

scalia is tongue in cheek 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

How about scalia presiding over the tea party's Conservative Constitutional Seminar ?

Oh yeah, we should trust scalia when it comes to the ethnic question !

Sections
Shortcuts