WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....

what happened Pink? all you have is "gotcha"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

what happened Pink? all you have is "gotcha"
    posted by harleydouche

Um....no actually. Guess ya missed the first part. I'll re-post it for you. If you miss it this time then I'll know it's selective reading on your part. Kisses!

"So nothing concrete. Gotcha. Thanks!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....:
    what happened Pink? all you have is "gotcha" posted by harleydouche Um....no actually. Guess ya missed the first part. I'll re-post it for you. If you miss it this time then I'll know it's selective reading on your part. Kisses! " So nothing concrete. Gotcha. Thanks!"
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

ahhh so you have nothing concrete to respond with....gotcha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Hahaha...YOU'RE the one that needs to make a case and you failed. Seriously...its just gotta suck to be you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Hmmm violating the ethics code of the SC. Both justices I named were seen doing just that.  Drinking during the day again "little boy coach"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Hmmm violating the ethics code of the SC. Both justices I named were seen doing just that.  Drinking during the day again "little boy coach"

Why are you obsessed with little boys? Seems strange a grown "man" would mention little boys as much as you do. Creep!

Seems both justices didn't do anything wrong as they are still judges. I would ask you to take the stick out of your @55 but I suspect you enjoy it.

Yeaoooooooowwwwwwww

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

HarleyPhile gets creepier as the day goes on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD.....:
    In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD..... : thomas~conflict of interest with wife's companies in citizens united alito~ for attending campaign fund raising events and making speeches while there scalia~because I don't like him 
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11

A wifes job is not a conflict of interest.  Kagan, however, worked on Obamacare, and absolutely has a conflict of interest and needs to recuse herself.

the others, don't know. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Skeeter/pink one in the same or lovers?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

See?  this is the left in action.  Stupid and insulting at the same time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: WELL SPORTS FANS, DO YA THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE IMPEACH WORD..... : See?  this is the left in action.  Stupid and insulting at the same time.
    Posted by skeeter20

DING!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Thomas's wife is employed by the group who had a case pending in front of the SCOTUS. That is a conflict of interest.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

skeeter isn't pink and that's for sure.

I begrudgingly have to say skeeter is DEFINITELY RED, WHITE AND BLUE !!!!!!!

BTW sometimes I know he is black and blue after the verbal beatings I give him !!

Sections
Shortcuts